-20-

"We're about to land, sir" Tom work to the sound of one of his soldiers shaking his shoulder slightly.

He looked out of the window, sure enough the ground was getting closer.

As the plane stopped, Tom was he first to exit and surprisingly was greeted by around 30 soldiers lined up. Adams stood behind Tom and patted him on the shoulder.

"I radioed the American bases and asked for soldiers for the top secret mission. All the soldiers are well trusted and my friend Kevin who is the communications manager here is keeping an eye out on more potential soldiers."

Tom smiled at Adams and nodded. He then walked off the plane accompanied by Sargent Daniels.

Once everyone was off the plane, Tom stood and looked out at his soldiers "we will be having a meeting in an hour, those who haven't already, get settled. Meet in the meeting room in an hour. Thank you soldiers."

They all cheered at their new leader making him proud.

"Hello Sir. My name is Drew, I have been appointed your secretary temporarily until you find someone else fit." Drew shook Toms hand and smiled.

"Well hello, my name is Tom your new leader. Just call me Tom."

Drew beamed, he liked his new leader already. "Let me show you to your room."

And so Drew lead Tom to his section of the base where his bed and office resided.

As he looked around his room, he was hit by a wave of loneliness. Ever since Tord had claimed Tom as his own secretary, Tom had found himself less lonely.

After getting himself situated in his new room, Tom made his way to the meeting room with Sargent Daniels right on his heels.

"The soldiers are all ready Tom." Drew announced as he stood by the small stage, a podium standing in its centre.

Tom took a deep breath then walked to the podium. All the while soldiers cheered at their  new leaders presence.

"Good day soldiers." At that an even louder cheer was heard encouraging Tom "I hope you're all settling in nicely. I want to thank each and every single on of you, what we're doing is incredibly risky." Tom looked out among the sea of soldiers. "We'll be starting tomorrow and for the rest of the day you'll be getting into groups for when we go out and try to rescue some innocents."

"I want group A to be ready at 6pm tomorrow ready to leave. I will be accompanying each group on each mission. Thank you all again, get some rest."

With that Tom left the stage and after a few words with other soldiers, he walked to his room and flopped down on his bed.

He rolled his head to the side and looked out the window to where the moon in the sky. Thoughts of Tord came to his head. Wondering if his lover was doing okay without him by his side.

Little did he know havoc was being created at a certain English base by one Red Leader.