I feel like it's getting harder for me to breathe. I don't want to talk to him but I know that some time during this day that I will have no choice. It's just the two of us, in this apartment, trapped because of the stupid storm outside.

Harry comes out of the bathroom with two towels. He hands me one of them and I don't bother to thank him. He turns away and runs the towel roughly through his hair.

"Did you.." He starts but then stops and stares at the wall.

"Did I what?" I ask as I grab my hair to one side and ring it into the towel.

"Tell your mum?..about what happened I mean, does she know?"

Why does this even matter? I know his relationship with my mother isn't all that great but I don't understand what that seems to be on his mind right now.

"Do you think she would let me come back here if she did?" I tell him.

If my mother did know about anything he has done she definitely would forbid me from even being within twenty feet on him. She would have given me and hour long lecture of how she was right and how I need to stop being so naive. She wouldn't even feel sorry for me I bet, she wouldn't comfort me or any of that. She would just continuously tell me how wrong I was for not listening to anyone; herself included.

"That was a pretty stupid question to ask, right?" He says and I shrug my shoulders. I understand he is just trying to ease down the tension that started to build when he entered my car just about twenty minutes ago.

"I just don't know what to say," he admits.

Neither of us do. I don't want to talk to him but then again I do just so I can see the way his lips mold over each word. What..no I don't what am I saying?

I know one thing for sure is that I'm done fighting. I don't want to scream at one another anymore and I don't want him trying to convince me to forgive him. I wish I had the power to let me do that but I can't. I would feel weak and powerless to forgive him in such a small amount of time. It's been two days and it feels like weeks, avoiding wasn't something I had in vision when this "relationship" first started.

"I think,." He begins but then stops.

He looks down at his feet as he looks like he wish he hadn't started to say anything at all.

"You think what?" I ask.

"It's nothing,"

"I'm curious now," I push him to tell me.

"It's nothing...just that I think that the prom is tonight"

Prom? That's what he's wanting to talk about?

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned that." He says. He knows that I wish to be able to attend all of those events.

"In this weather?" I ignore his apology. I look out of the window behind him and it's crazy. It's almost hard to see down below where the cars are parked. It's already starting to flood and the thundering is getting louder by the second. It's almost noon and it almost looks dark outside as the clouds keep rolling in.

"I'm shit at trying to make conversation." Maybe he is, but it's a little better than sitting in awkward silence I suppose. But if we continue to make conversation it'll seem like everything is back to normal. I shouldn't even be here in the same room with him. I should have just stayed in the lobby downstairs. Then again, I'm sure he wouldn't have let me stay down there by myself anyways.

"We shouldn't be talking at all." I tell him and his eyes shoot back up to mine.

"That's what you think. I think that the only way we are going to get past all of this shit is if we talk it out." He leans against the doorway between the kitchen and living room crossing his feet over each other.