James reads out the comic sans writing. "Can all campmates go to their assigned locations immediately. Fleur: The BushTucker Trial clearing, James: Water collection point, Harry: Snake Rock, Emma: Dingo Dollar Challenge Clearing, John: Bush Telegraph."

"Ohh," Fleur pats a drumroll on her knees. "What do you think it is?"

A trial?

An overnight challenge?

"I don't have a clue." John shrugs, skipping up from the jungle throne. "But we better get going if it says to go immediately."

John, Hazza and James are the first three to split off down the rabbit hole to their camp destinations, and I wave goodbye to Fleur once we've clambered the overhanging rope bridge to the south side of the outback. My feet dig into the wood chippings laid on the ground that guide the way to the Dingo Dollar clearing. Maybe that's what I'm doing today - a dingo dollar challenge?

I rupture through brambles and bushes, inching closer to the site. The air is warm and comfortable - I'll have to go on walks through the camp more often and enjoy the lovely weather.

I finally take a left to the open site.

My heart clenches in my chest.

Sat is a woman, early twenties with short straightened brunette hair and a slim fitting figure. Her nose, eyes and mouth pay a spitting resemblance to my own - we could be identified as twins when we were little. She stares off into the distance, over the treetops in complete tranquillity. Wearing freshly laundered clothes (I miss that) and looking more stunning than anything else in this jungle, my sister sits on a tree stump.

"Cassy?"

"Emma!"

My facial expression breaks and crumbles as the tears begin to fall. I throw myself into my sister's arms, holding her tighter than I ever have.

"What are you doing here?"

"I come to visit, silly." She chuckles, stroking my greasy hair behind my ear. "God, you stink."

"I know." I snigger, looking down and examining the grass stains across my clothes.

"How are you finding it?"

"I love it here. Absolutely love it. How is everyone? Mum? Dad?"

"Everyone is doing great," my sister reassures me. "They're all so proud of you. I can't get over some of the trials you've done, Em. That dolls house! And the hospital!"

"And the underground one with John! God that was awful," I reminisce, resting my head on my sister's shoulder. "You don't know how glad I am that you're here... even though you're wearing my top."

I live my life after my sister. She's my role model, the person I always ask for advice, and one of a few women that have stood beside me, even when I've made hideous mistakes. "How is it at the hotel?" I ask, wiping my tears away.

"Bloody lovely," She giggles. "Malique and Sair told me to say hi to you. They miss you so much."

Awhh.

"And," she giggles. "Connor Ball and I ... we may have got up to some mischief."

"Cas!" I snicker. "Oh my gosh! You naughty girl."

"Um, I've seen you and James." She winks. "Oh my gosh, everyone loves him. Dad and mum can't wait to meet him."

"Do his family like me?"

"Like you?" She shakes my shoulders. "They want you to become Emma McVey. 'Hashtag Jemma' is what's been printed on the posters!"

I rest a hand on her knee, savouring the sweet seconds in my sisters' company. "Well, why don't we go back to camp? You can meet him."

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"Are you sure you know the way back?"

"Of course I do," I smile. "I walk through camp every day, remember?"

Cassy and I link arms, trotting back to camp whilst discussing every single minute detail about camp life. "So ... how many Weetabix big really is John's junk?"

"I can't believe they aired that." I gasp, guiding her past the dunny. "Oh, watch your step here. This is where John fell."

Cassy and I descend the path, making it back to the main camp. "Wow. This place is so much bigger on the TV."

"Oh, my giddy gosh!"

My male camp bestie squeals with joy when he spots my sister and me. "You must be Cassy!"

"And you're John!" Her accent is a little stronger than mine. "It's so lovely to meet you."

Stood beside John is another man, tall and robust with a similar build to John's. He has a freshly washed swept back brunette tuft of hair, highlighted green eyes and faint facial hair. "It's lovely to meet you, Emma. I'm Scott."

"You're John's husband!" I give him the tightest hug. "It's so nice to put a face to a name."

"You're doing brilliantly," his hand rests on my shoulder. "Thank you for looking after my husband."

The next pair to enter camp is Fleur and her sister. "This is Keshia!" Her face brightens, emitting rays larger than the suns. "My sister is in the jungle!"

"You could be twins," I comment, taking Keshia into a hug. "You're so gorgeous, oh my gosh!"

"You don't know how excited I am to meet you." She cries. "You've been Fleur's rock in here, so thank you. And you've really shown your charming side, too."

I can't get over how similar Fleur and Keshia are, whether it be the hair, or the face, or the body type, they both encompass the features of top-notch supermodels. "How is camp life treating you?"

"It's ... it's perfect. Fleur and I have had so much fun together."

"Oh, we have!" Fleur nods along. "Oh my gosh! Hazza's back!"

Harry returns to camp, hand in hand with an orange-haired woman. Her face is slightly wrinkled, but still drop-dead gorgeous - it's obvious the pair have been crying our their deepest emotions.

"This is Sandra! This is my Sandra!"

She introduces herself to John, Fleur and then I. "You don't know how honoured I feel to meet you." I giggle. "Harry talks about you so much that it feels like you're here."

Sandra is everything Harry described and more. Gosh, they're both so lucky to have found one another.

"I'm back!"

The final pair makes their way into camp. It's my boyfriend James, trotting down the path with a woman, maybe twenty or twenty-one. She's a glamorous and thin woman, with bleach blonde hair trailing to her lower back, muscular legs and a gorgeous mousey tone to her face.

However, they aren't hand in hand or even next to each other. Everyone else seems to be on cloud nine, meanwhile, James' face mirrors anxiety.

"Hi," I jump over to her. "You must be Sophie? James' sister?"

"Um," she takes me into a light embrace but jumps back a bit too suddenly for my comfort. "No.

"My name is Kirstie."

"Yeah ..." James drags. His jaw clenches, gaze diverting to the ground. "This is Kirstie ... she's my ex-girlfriend."

*****

Quite a few people wanted Kirstie to make an appearance, so here she is!

Thank you to the lovely KayParker3 for always commenting and voting!

Xoxo.