Chapter Eleven: Love again

I've only loved two guys in my life Jax  Hunter and Bruno Sanchez. Bruno was the first guy I loved, but I never knew if he felt the same way. He was also in the Cartel, and he was my first partner. He taught me how to do a lot, but Bruno died in my arms on a job. Jax is the second guy I ever loved, and I haven't loved anyone since. He and I have a strong bond that I wouldn't replace for anything.

Jax is running his fingers through my hair while I am reading a book with my feet on the dashboard. We're both listening to music, and waiting on Navarro to come out of his meeting. "Yo we should go to this carnival Thursday. I know you would love a funnel cake." He said. "Denied, I'm busy." I replied. He put his arms around me, and kisses my forehead. "Right the secret Santa date. Well can I come over afterwards?"

I sat up in my seat then closed my book. "Why not I'm moving in Lucille room. Anela is moving in with us because her parents are moving across the country. It's her last year before college so why not." I say. He leans in closer to me. "Navarro's back." He tells me, and smile then starts the car. Navarro  had a "meeting" to attend, but we both knew he was cheating on his wife. Everyone knows it especially Luna's mom.

She plays dumb about it because if she leaves she loses everything. She barely knows how to take care of herself. She's been with Navarro since she was a freshman in high school. "Take me home." Navarro says, and once we dropped him off Jax and I hooked up in the backseat of his car. "So I finished the book you gave me, and I have hella questions." He is stroking my hair, and my head is on his chest. I can hear his heart beating.

We are laying naked in his backseat, his window is fogged up, and we both are sweaty from the sex we had. "Tell me Thursday when you come over. I don't want to talk about school right now." We both sit up, and I put on my shirt. "How are thing at home though? Is it still the same or has it got better?" He grabbed our phone, and looked at it the he hand me mines. "Jace and Luna both called you. And the answer to your question they have because the leaving on business so I'm going to have the house to myself."

I look at my phone and see the text from Jace. "Oh shit. I forgot Jace and Miki was meeting me today. Take me home?" He look over my shoulder then kisses me on the cheek. "Anything for you mi amor." He crawls in the front seat, and start the car. On the way home while I was putting my clothes back on we talked about his parents. He dropped me off at my house, and waited for me to walk in before driving off.

"Where the hell you been? I've been calling and texting." Jace said. "Sorry I was busy. So what's up?" I leaned towards Jace, and smiled. "Since you took forever I want you to take Miki to the lake. I would go, but you know my dad." I rolled my eyes, and he put his hands on my waist. "Please for me?" He said, and I pushed him away then sighed. Jace loves flirting with me, but lately it felt like a betrayal to Jax. "I was going go do it anyway asshole. Why I'm taking him to the lake?"

"So I'm having my date with Sherry tomorrow, and he's setting up for me." He said. "Fine. Where's Luna?" He pointed up, and walking in the kitchen. "Getting ready for her date with Jesse. She doesn't know that it's him, but of course she got the note. With our secret Santa the person who is setting up the date has to leave a typed out note with the location to meet. "Of course, you know she's leaving today right? Her dad is forcing her back home." I said.

Jace made a face, and I headed upstairs. "Luna! Hey, so I saw pa today, and he was with London." London was the name of her fathers mistress. "Ugh can't stand either of them. Did you make up with Ace yet?" She said. "Yeah been did that on Jess's birthday. Why?" She turned around, and her mood changed. "Good! Ooh so which I wear blue or red?" She asked. I rolled my eyes, and pointed at the red dress then walked away.

Luna irritates me when she starts a fight with me over a guy. I went downstairs, and Jace was gone. "He left?" I asked. "Yeah are you ready to go?" He stood up, and walked closer to the door. "No actually let me change right quick." It took me 30 mins to shower and get dress. "Sorry sorry I'm a mess today. Are you ready?" He looks like he was half way sleep, but he fakes it until we get in the car. We arrived at the lake, and we keep walking until we reached a place where they had a lot of lights.

My Way OutOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara