Chapter Thirteen: The Plan

Navarro has always been abusive towards me since the beginning. No one about it other than Jesse and Mateo. Jesse fucked up because he went to the cops, and Navarro's gang jumped him. That's why when it comes to the cartel I don't like to involve anyone. Whoever gets involved gets hurts, and I can't blame anyone, but myself. This time is different though because this time Navarro is really going to get what's coming to him.

It's morning, and I'm coughing up blood. I didn't sleep at all because Navarro's words hunted me all night. Why did he wanted Jax dead? More questions raised up in my head. He walks into the living room, and started smoking. "How you sleep princesa? Nothing?" I looked and him and spit out the blood that was circulating in my mouth. "Why did you want Jax dead?" I asked. He laughed and walked closer to me. "I found out that he was my son, and I can't have other kids out there. I'll mess up my business."

I struggleed to get up, and with my back to the wall and say "So everytime you fuck up someone else has to pay?" As he was talking ran in the room where he had Ricky, and locked the door. "Princesa open the door!" He bangs on the door for a while then stops. I went to the door and opened it. Ricky was still knocked out, and I checked to see if he was still breathing then Navarro came in waving keys around.

He grabbed me by the arm, and took me in the living room. A tear fell down my cheek as he threw me across the room. Navarro walked up to me, and I walked back until I hit the wall. "You brought this on yourself!" He grabbed my by my hair again, and walked in the kitchen. "Sit down. I said sit down!" He demanded. "Can we  leave?" I asked. He shook his head, and grabbed me. "No not until I tell you to leave."

He looked at me up and down.  "You got a nice body I can tell you that. Now I need you to deliver some guns for me. It's going to be a messy job because we are going against another gang. So you might have to use that pretty little body of yours." He says and he goes in the refrigerator to grab tequila, and a sandwich. "Oh, and thanks for killing that slut now that's real love."

"I don't love you at all. I love my brother, and you threaten to kill him if I didn't do it."
He began eating, and drinking again. Once he was finished he grabbed me by my throat. I thought he was going to kill me. "Stop!" I slapped him, and he threw me on the ground with one punch. He never hit me in my face especially since he sending me on a job. He began to beat the crap out of me again then he laid on the floor next to me and looked at me.

"You are beautiful mi amor. I could just sell you like I do my other girls, but you more of an asset to me killing. And yes I want to kill Jax because he is my son, but also because he's important to you." When he finished talking he got up to get his phone. "I'll be back mija." He left the house, and I got up to, and I got Ricky out the closet then we walked outside. "Madi what was that noise who was screaming, and Why is there blood on your shirt?" He asked I put him in Jax car, and drove him home.

We walked in the house, and everyone looked at me. I went upstairs into my room. I grabbed a pair of new clothes, and took a shower. I was in there until the water was freezing cold. I then sat in the tub, and I cried. "Madi? What's wrong?" Everyone asks from outside of the door. I didn't answer or opened the door I just shut off the water, and sat there. I got a text from Chino saying that Jax was going back into surgery. That's who I wanted to be with at the moment not family or friends.

I got dressed, and walked out the bathroom. "Madi what's the matter?" Mateo asked. I walked downstairs, and out the door without saying a word. I reached the hospital, and run inside. "Chino where is he? What happened?" I ask. "Still in there, but I think he'll be okay. I'm kind glad I left my jacket in there or he'll probably be dead." I started crying, and I walked into Jax room. "I can't do this anymore." I say. Chino reaches out to comfort me, and I push him away.