Introducing the Characters

Mariana Ivana Carson

The protagonist of the story is a 17 year old girl who is going through life inside and outside of school. She is half Latina/black. She smart, athletic, kind, and a caretaker. She's no good girl though. She been in trouble to protect the ones she loves. She is 5'3 with light brown skin, long brown wavy hair, and light brown eyes.

Jesse Marcel Anderson

Jesse is best friends with Mariana. They've been friends since before they was born. His mom died when he was 10, and everything he do is in her name. He lives with his dad who is a super control freak. Jesse is an athlete, but struggles with school. He's popular amongst the people in his environment. Jesse is 6'2 with dark brown eyes, he has a low cut hairstyle, and chocolate skin.

Jason "Jace" Anderson

Jace is the brother of Jesse. They are Fraternal twins, but born on two different days. Jace was born at 11:45 and Jesse at 12:03. Jason is book smart, and loves to run. He is also well known along with his brother. Jason is 6'2 with dark brown eyes, he has curly black hair, and peanut butter colored skin. He also trys to avoid trouble especially with his dad.

Lucille Carson

She is the mother of Mariana, Aurora, Mateo, and Ricardo. She is more of an absent mother. Lucille leaves her kids for months, and comes back when it's convenient for her. Her husband left her when his youngest child Ricky was 8. She was best friends Jesse's mom growing up. When she died she hasn't been the same. Lucille still kinda lives like a teenager because she had Mariana at 15. Lucille has long wavy brown hair, she is light skinned, and she's 5'5 with dark brown eyes.

Ricardo and Mateo Carson

They are Mariana's little brothers Mateo is the oldest by a full year, and a week. They are not twins, however, they do act like it. They are middle schoolers one is in the 8th and the other is in the 7th. They both are in band and on the basketball team. Ricardo is 5'3 with light brown skin, curly short brown hair, and light brown eyes. Mateo is 5'4 with light brown skin, wavy short black hair, and light brown eyes.

Aurora Kyoto Mendoza

Aurora is the baby of the Carson family. She has a different father than the rest of the Carson siblings. Aurora is the only full blooded Latina. She is ten years old and the only child with her parents. Her father died when she was five so she don't remember much of him. She is super intelligent and loves computers. She's 4'10 with light brown skin, silky short hair, and she has hazel eyes.

Jax Hunter

Jax is the schools bad boy he's famous for his hook ups, and that he dates girls for a month then dump them. He don't care about anyone's feelings, but his own. His parents are rich and they really don't pay attention to him much. He's quiet, smart, a smartass, but he has his heart in the right place when it counts. Jax is 6'5 with light brown eyes, he's light brown skin, and has mid-length wavy hair. Jax is Latino.

Miki "Ace" Yamamoto

Miki is the new guy in town, and son of a mafia boss. His mom from cancer a year ago. He's from Tokyo, and moved to New York when he was two. Both him and his sister moved around a lot because of their father's job. Miki loves soccer and he is very mysterious. He don't talk a lot about himself, and he's a private person. Miki is 6'5 has dark brown eyes, he has short silky brown hair, and his skin is not white nor pale.

Sherry "cherry" blossom

She's a boy crazed bitch. She's what you call the school bully, but her and Mariana are friends. They not super close, but they talk to each other. Sherry is hard to be around she always negative, but she's at least honest to you. She volley ball team and class president. Sherry is 5'0 with grey eyes, she's white with freckles, and reddish long straight hair.

Luna Navarro

Luna is the daughter of a cartel leader and she's the other  friend of Mariana. Luna is the only daughter, but she got 5 older brothers. She is really adventurous and laid back. She is lovable, and she attracts everyone attention. She's also has a crush on Jess. Luna is 5'2 with black hair, but she dyed the ends red. She is a gorgeous Latina with mid brown eyes, and have perfect brown creamy skin.

Anela Covington

Anela is the cousin of both Luna and Mariana. Luna is on her dad side and Mariana is on her mother's. Anela is black and native american. Anela is one of those black activists, but she don't let that be the only thing that takes up her time. She runs track and play soccer. She is an artist she loves painting and she also do street art. Anela is 5'0 with chocolate skin, she has dark brown eyes, and she has brown 3c hair.

Leilani Yamamoto

She's the younger sister of Miki. Leilani is always the one to calm Miki, and she also hasn't been the same when her mom died. Every since their mom died it's just been her and her brother. Leilani is young, but is very mature for her age. She's very intelligent, and a total nerd when it comes to her passions. She is 5'1 with the same fair skin like Ace's, she has dark brown eyes, and long straight brown hair.

Jesus Navarro Sr.

He is the notorious crime boss, and also Luna's dad.