Silver jumped off the table and started running around. A few minutes later Grey came out with the schedule.

"so what does it say?" I asked.

"well, surprisingly I have a match in an hour" he said.

I guess he was surprised because he thought he wouldn't be picked for a while after what happened last time.

"and what about us?" Nidalee asked.

"you have your first match in the evening while Ahri has one after that" he replied as he put the schedule away and started putting on his armor.

When he was done, he grabbed Silver and put him on his shoulder before we left our room and went to the dining hall. We got our food and found Aki, Lux and Ezreal sitting together.

"good morning" I greeted as Grey gave Silver his food and we sat down.

"hi you three" Lux greeted "got anything for today?".

"well, I have a match in a little while, while Nidalee got her first in the evening and Ahri has one after that" Grey replied.

"really?" Ezreal asked "I thought the summoners would wait a while before choosing you again".

"me too" Grey replied, which means I was right.

"hey guys" someone said behind us.

We turned around and saw a woman in a green sleeveless ninja outfit. She had a messy ponytail. A cloth covering her face. A scythe and kunai strapped to a robe on her waist with a brown bag.

It took me a second to recognize her "Akali?".

"yeah" she nodded and put her hands on her waist "like the new look?".

"it's good to see you again, and yes" Grey said as she sat down in front of us "I heard you left the Kinkou order" Grey said. I already told him about that.

Akali sighed "yeah. Things... Didn't work out" she said looking a little down.

"I believe you did the right thing" Grey said and Akali looked surprised "you decided to follow your own path made by your own hands, plus you're not enemies with Shen, so don't feel bad about it".

Akali took off her cloth and showed that she was smiling "thanks" she then looked at me with a smug look "this is why I wanted to talk to Grey".

I rolled my eyes "yeah, I get it, he's a good motivater" I said sarcastically, but I actually was being honest. If it wasn't for Grey, I wouldn't be a champion right now.

We just ate in silence for a couple of minutes until we heard a muffled voice talk in a very dramatic manner "I have finally found you!".

We looked at who spoke, and besides Grey and Nidalee, Everyone's eyes widen including mine. Because even as a Fox In Ionia, I managed to get knowledge on who this man is.

He was a man with a robotic arm and leg. He had a black suit with a short white cloak strapped by a green gem and a lump in his right shoulder. But what made us recognize him was the mask. He was wearing a detailed face shaped mask that had a slight smirk on the lips.

He was here for Grey apparently. He stood up and faced the man. I was worried about him so I prepared a little magic just in case.

It looks like I wasn't the only one who thought about that. Akali was reaching for her weapons and Ezreal activated his gauntlet under the table.

"can I help you with something?" Grey asked.

"yes" the man said "I simply wanted to meet you since I saw you in the Rift".