"Love, we talked about this. You're not the one who has the blame in here. You can't blame yourself for getting kidnapped. That mutt, his wolf-girl and the witch are the ones who have the blame. They were the ones who started. You don't need to feel guilty for something that happened to you." Klaus said, making her look at him a bit hesitant. "Look, I will never like of you getting yourself in dangerous situations. I've always appreciate having your support and help but I do not appreciate you getting yourself in so much dangerous no matter what the reason is. For centuries I didn't care about anything but then you appear in my life and made me care again, made me feel again, made me see the man I used to be before all the betrayal and pain I endured, before all the hate and anger I let myself feel. You made me get in touch with my humanity. You made me see love is not always a weakness. You made me feel loved and cared for. If I lost you... I can't even picture. I wouldn't be able to handle such pain. Yesterday, when you said you went to talk with Nandi, all I could think about was how horrible that could end up and how I wouldn't be able to take it. Just thinking about it..." Klaus was saying now in tears, not able to contain himself anymore. "I can't lose you, Caroline. You're too important."

"You won't lose me." Caroline said and hugged Niklaus, feeling him holding her tightly.

"You're my everything. You know that, don't you, Love?" Klaus whispered, breaking the hug to see Caroline as he was still shaking from talking and imagining how it would be like if something happened to Caroline.

"Nik, I love you so much. I never loved anyone like I love you. I love everything about you and even after we've been more than a year together, I still get anxious to be alone with you and I still feel all tingly when you're really close to me or when you touch me. All those things that I thought was just because we were in our honeymoon phase... they didn't vanished. Along this year my feelings for you just got stronger and it keeps get stronger every single day." Caroline confessed and they both kissed passionately and with possessiveness, wanting their kiss to never end, wanting to never let go of each other.

AN: Hey guys! I try to not let out any couple but like you might have noticed sometimes the chapters are more focused on a certain couple or character

AN: Hey guys! I try to not let out any couple but like you might have noticed sometimes the chapters are more focused on a certain couple or character. This chapter I didn't intend to have so much Klaroline but I'm the end it ended like this and I think it was important for Klaus and Caroline to talk about her getting in dangerous situations and why Klaus doesn't want her to go talk with others alone and how they feel about each other. I hope you liked it.

🚨Important note 📝🚨
I have been trying to update 2 times a day but even if I write ahead, I've been busy and I have days and days where I feel unable to write, so there might be now some days where I publish just once a day. I stopped making gifs because of that but right now just stopping making gifs doesn't seem enough and to be honest I'm not ready to stop writing, so I'll just try to not write as much or not pressure myself into keep updating so often. I hope you'll understand

 I hope you'll understand