28 - Perceive

...

Nothing in this world ever stay.

...

Well, yes. He is really going to see the vocal trainer noona but of course not for his vocal training. He just went there to here the noona talk about life advise and stuff related to the surrounding. Jin is not ready to sing.

...

Currently few of the BigHit's in-house producers, including the rap line, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok are in a recording room with Jungkook. They are recording the demo version of Spring Day for the new album.

There are three different style of Spring Day demo version to be recorded.

Jungkook as always, being the singer for the demo versions. Sometimes people say that Jungkook's voice is the combination of all the seven members together and sometimes people say that Jungkook's voice resembles the overall group.

Yes, it is true after all. Jungkook's voice is definitely the combination of all of them together. The powerful voice is a magical thing.

They are times when all of them clearly admit that Jungkook's voice is their voices mixed together. So the reason why Jungkook is the one who is always sing for the demo version is because Jungkook is a bangtan.

Jungkook is a member of BTS, Jungkook is them. And most importantly, Jungkook is their baby brother forever.

It's a lie if they said they aren't sad about fans complaining about Jungkook's part. They are sad. Jungkook is their brother and it is an instinct to protect their brother at all cost.

When they finished recording the demo versions of Spring Day, Yoongi and Namjoon stay behind to work for a bit while Hoseok and Jungkook went back to their dorm to rest and maybe playing games and watching movies.

...

While Yoongi was in his studio, editing beats for the other songs, his hand accidently swiped of few of the electrical things on the table.

With some sets of cursing, he stops editing the beats and bent down to pick up the electrical things on the floor. His eyes are locked at the familiar pendrive on the floor.

A very familiar pendrive that he never opened before because he was scared. He was scared of the contain of the pendrive. The pendrive that Jin's vocal trainer noona gave on one of those mess days.

Slowly he picked up the pendrive and put in on the table. Few minutes staring straight to the pendrive with his mind wondering aimlessly about the contain of the pendrive.

It's a lie to say that he isn't curious about what the contain of the pendrive. He is really curious but he is scared at the same time.

After few minutes of staring at the pendrive, he make up his mind and choose to open the pendrive. Plugging the pendrive into his computer, he clicks at the file appeared on the screen.

There are 2 things in the file. From the title, he can confirm that all of them are songs, especially when he see the last title 'So Far Away'. His song. That is his song.

He keep wondering why there are songs in this file and why the vocal noona give him this pendrive. Thinking from his stupid mind, probably this is Jin's favourite playlist since Yoongi can still remember Jin keep talking about how he like and how he love 'Autumn Outside The Post Office'.

He also can still remember how proud he was when Jin says that his 'So Far Away' was a diamond. The honest opinion Jin gave to him when Jin hear the lyrics, he can still remember it perfectly.