00

...

Kim Seokjin was talentless. In his year in Bangtan, all he got was a small amount of lines or even worse, he got nothing. Yes, in music broadcast he got a part. But that wasn't his voice. He was told that his voice doesn't suit the songs. So there he was, lip-syncing Jungkook's or Jimin's part as it was his part.

At first he was okay with lipsync. He was originally an actor but they made him debut in a group. An idol group. So he practiced really hard. He has to change his vocal skill from an actor to a singer. To people out there, it seems easy but the truth is, it hella hard. He became a trainee late at his age and his company was in rushed to debut a group. Big Hit was in deficit at that time.

He first entered Big Hit building was in 2011, after being street-casted by one of the company's director. At that time, he know nothing about dancing and singing. He had zero experience about dancing and singing.

...

•A/N : First of all, I'd like to apologise for any grammar and spelling mistakes in this work. English is not my first language and I'm not fluent. I hope y'all would understand my weakness. And I love hurt/comfort and angst!

This fiction is my imagination and it will also contained some facts about them. It will get better on next chapter onwards, do read the next
chapter. Enjoy! :)

Feel free to comment anything ;)

°°°Comments and Votes please°°°

...