04 - Thinking

...

He is confused.

...

After the dinner, Seokjin spends about an hour in the living room, having a conversation with his parents while watching a movie. While being away from home for about 3 weeks, sure, his parents have lots of stories to share. Literally for about an hour, all Seokjin did was listening, nodding, humming and let his mouth spoke few words.

Yeah, his parents is excited when they're sharing their vacation's memories. Seokjin didn't want to ruin his parents excitement by talking about his dreams. Like his mother's advice, he needs more time to think. Of course he need it.

All those things happened today and literally it haven't been 24 hours since those things happened. He is confused. He needs more time. Later, after his parents finished sharing their stories, all of them move to their own bedroom.

After his parents left the living room, Seokjin sets Jjangu on his little tiny bed and cover his fluffy dog with a little blanket. He really treasure his dog. He brush his dog's fluffy for the last time before giving the dog a goodnight kiss.

Then, he switch off the television and makes his way near the front door where the switches located. He turns off all of the lights except one small wall light. He turns on the heater so that his little treasure won't feel cold. Human feel cold so does dog.

...

He makes his way to the bathroom to do his daily routine before sleeping. Washing his face, brushing his teeth and applying some skincare products so that his skin won't dry through the whole cold night the next day when he wake up.

He lay in his bed, staring at the ceiling. He has no intention to sleep. No hope of sleep coming to him tonight. He cuddled up in a warm blanket on his bed, tossing and turning around. He can't get the man's words out from his head.

He tossed restlessly in the bed, finally sprawling on his back. There was something playing in his mind. His dreams. He's afraid if he make a mistake by choosing what is not suitable for him then, can he stand up again when he fall? Who would lend him a hand? Who would comfort him? His mind, his dreams frightened him.

Could he really be a singer? How about his dream as an actor? Could he have both as his dreams? Is he too greedy? He thought again and again. He rolled lazily over to reach his phone besides him. Clicking his contact and scrolling down, searching for a name. His bestfriend, Hyosang.

He pressed the name for about few seconds then, he puts his phone near his ear. Finally after awhile waiting for his call to be answered, Hyosang pick it up.

"Um hey, are you busy right now?" Seokjin says.

"Hey, I'm good. I'm lying on my bed right now. Why?" Hyosang replies.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" Seokjin says, "Can we meet tomorrow?"

"Hey, what happened? Have a bad day today huh?" Hyosang replies "Is something bad happened today?"

"It's not like that, Hyosang-ah. It just.. I'm confused and I want your opinion" Seokjin reassure him.

"Sure, sure. Anything for my Jinnie. Meet tomorrow during lunch hour okay. Let's have a lunch together and it's-" Hyosang says, not finishing his line.

"Yeah, yeah. It's on me. My threat okay." Seokjin chuckles.

"I was about to say it's your treat too ahahahahhaa. Don't tell me you expect me to treat you again. I'm not doing it again, dude" Hyosang laughs.