13 - Fall

...

Perhaps, is Jin having his second fall?

...

Hyosang did nothing as he promised to Jin.

...

Its about a month till their official debut date. Jin and Taehyung work extra hard than anyone. Of course they have to do that. They have no experience with practicing so they're a step behind the others.

The others got some exposure but not Jin and Taehyung. So here they are. In practice room. Preferring to practice instead of sleeping, instead of resting.

Jin is always a step behind Taehyung. Always. He took it the hardest out of them all. Sometimes people need time to adjust themselves in new situation that their whole life have never experience.

But, why is Jin still have it the hardest? Taehyung seems like he has adapted himself to the new situation.

Maybe Jin is being ridiculous again. He ignore the awful things in his mind. He needs to practice. He needs to improve. He promised Hyosang that he will stay and make it. He will succeed. He promised.

...

13th June 2013
Finally he make it. They make it. They finalized their dreams. Of course there's a regret for each of them. After their first performance, they stepped down from the stage with nothing but regret. Each of them feel the same.

They should have do it better. But, past is past. The past is behind, learn from it and the future is ahead, prepare for it. Thats what the boys believe. They're called BTS now. To be honest, the name sounds weird but they just accept it.

Jin didn't care much of not having much lines in their debut album, he knows the other members fit the whole album the best. He knows and admit his weakness. He knows how the other members work their ass off to fit their concept.

To be honest, this group is far from his expectation. He didn't expect to debut in a hip-hop group. He thought, they will debut in a unique male group concept but nah. He is so sure he didn't fit the group. Hip-hop is not his style either. Far away from his style.

He didn't care much, he already fulfilled his promise towards Hyosang. That's what really matter for him. At least for now. He thought all over again. Is this the right decision? The right thing for him? Is this his passion?

Is this his dream? Oh course it is not his dream. He stepped on Hyosang's dream, making his bestfriend stepped back. Making his bestfriend give up. He wonders how long can he hold this thing up. How long can he let the boys lean on him.

...

Minutes become hours, hours become days, days become months and months become years.

Its already a night on 3rd December 2015
Hyosang never fulfilled his promise. He never debuted. He is just disappeared without any trace. Disappeared from the world.

Disappeared from Jin's eyes. Disappeared without informing Jin. Jin thought again, trying to be as positive as he can. Is this his fault? Is this what he truly wants?

They already move to new dorm. The bigger one. Bigger than before with 3 bedroom. Both him and Yoongi share a room. Namjoon and Taehyung in another room and Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok in another room.

The reason he share his room with Yoongi? The reason why he and Yoongi agreed to become each other roommates is because they know each other well. They know each other secrets that the other members don't know.