11 - Stay

...

Someone stay, someone leave. It's life after all.

...

The practice starts again after the greet and meet session, Jimin is very impressive, he master the dance choreography within 3 hours. Just 3 hours. It turn out that Jimin has an excellent experience in dancing.

Jimin's vocal? Not need to ask. The tiny boy sounds like an angel. Everybody freeze when Jimin starts singing with his angelic voice.

Hours passed, finally the boys went home except for Jin. As always. It is always Jin who is the last one to stay there. Although Yoongi didn't like the idea of Jin is not going home with them, but he let the elder stay there.

With no sound of living creature and the dim light in the practice room; Jin switched off most of the lights, Jin lays on the cold floor, starring on the ceiling. Few memories flash back in his mind, it was his lovely family.

It's been months since he visited them. Few minutes in his thought, his phone rings.

"Bud Hyosang" is stated on the phone screen.

Wondering why his buddy calls him two hours pass midnight; it's 2.37am, he picks the call up.

"Hey, why aren't you're sleeping?" Jin asks.

"Where are you?" Hyosang asks instead of answering the question.

"Practice room" Jin answers.

"Let's meet, I've something to tell you" Hyosang states, "I'm at the park"

"Alright, I'm on my way" Jin says as he stands up.

...

Later, they meet up at the park. Both of them walk slowly without saying anything, finding a place to sit. They sit under a tree, a little bit dark; dim, since they sit far from the light.

"I'll transfer to other company..." Hyosang states while watching the scenery from the place he and Jin sit.

Jin turns his head and looks at Hyosang's face. He is shock. Speechless. Why out of sudden, his bestfriend wants to transfer? Few things started to play in his mind. Voices in his head starts whispering something to him.

"Why?.." Jin asks, trying not to sound so weak.

"Well, things happened and this is it" Hyosang says without looking at Jin.

"Tell me.." Jin asks again, fighting with his emotion.

"I just feel like there's no hope for me anymore in there" Hyosang says, trying not to let any emotion effect him.

"I'm sorry" Jin says, "Stay. I'll leave instead"

"Hey, what you're saying? It's not your fault" Hyosang replies, looking at Jin's face. Jin looks so guilty.

"Will you stay if I leave? No, just stay. Stay. No matter what happen, just stay" Jin says, tears starting to form in his eyes.

"No. What you're saying right now?" Hyosang asks worriedly.

"I'm sorry for stealing your passion, your spot and more importantly your dream. Just stay. I'll fix it back" Jin says wiping his tear as soon as it fall.

"Hey. What you're saying? It is not that. It is not your fault. Take that back. I hate that" Hyosang says

Silent accompany them. Jin didn't take his words back, he just stares deep at the scenery.