07 - Home

...

His life with his new family, his new home,
starts.

...

"Since you are the only trainee who's attending a university, your training schedule is after your class and if your class start in the afternoon then, your training classes will start before your class. Later, please email me a copy of your classes okay, I'll rearrange your schedule" Yeowool says to Jin while handing a piece of paper.

"Thank you sir, I'll email you later" Jin replies while scanning through the paper.

...

2 days later,
Yoongi, Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook arrived at their new dorm with their baggage. The dorm looks bigger than their old dorm. But, it has a similarity; both of the new and old dorm has only a bedroom.

So all of them stuck together again but with an addition of a member, Jin. To be honest, all of the trainees have an ill feeling toward Jin. A little bit. Of course they have it.

With addition of new trainee, the competition between themselves will be more fierce than before. The competition who would debut. They're not stupid. Of course all of them know they can't debut together. There are too many of them. Jin knew that too.

They thought, probably BigHit casted Jin because of his face, not his talents. Judging from the outside, Jin didn't looks like someone who've trained. And yes, they're right, Jin never trained and yes, BigHit casted Jin because of his face.

...

Clicking the passcode then all of them step inside the building. Looking through every corner of the building. Their new dorm somehow looks better than before. Of course it is. The new dorm is bigger.

"Guys, I need you all not to touch any of my things. You got that right?" Yoongi says while opening his bag.

"Got it hyung" all of them replies in unison.

"Let's arrange our thingy guys" Namjoon says.

"We are" replies the little maknae.

...

A day after the boys moved to their new dorm, in the late evening; almost night, Jin joins them.

Jin give a kiss and a warm hug to both of his parents before waving his hand to them. After entering his car, he slides the window down and shouts, "Take care of my Jjangu! I'll visit him later! Thanks mom! Dad!"

"Alright! Call us later Jinnie!" his father replies.

Showning his 'ok' fingers, then he drive off towards his new home. His new family.

...

The journey to the dorm is quiet long since he stucked in a traffic jam. It took him an hour and 20 minutes to reach there. Well, if not because of the traffic jam, the journey to the dorm must be shorter, maybe around 45 minutes.

Feeling a little bit sore from the driving, he read the watch on his right wrist. 8:12pm. The watch stated. Getting out from his car with his right hand pulling his roller baggage, left hand holding his laptop's bag, he makes his way to the lift. Pressing the '5' button then, the door close.

The door is wide open when the lift reached the fifth floor. He step outside the lift, dragging his belongings and he search through the block, finding his new home. Clicking the passcode, then step inside the dorm. "Oh god! What happened here?" thought himself.