29 - Final : Time

...

"As long as we are seven, as long as we have each other, everything is going to be okay"

...

Jin didn't reply, he just smile. He feels happy but at the same time he feels sad because why didn't he reach their hands when he is struggling? It will become so much better of all of them helping each other but of course it is his kindness and stupid mind.

He didn't want everyone to be worry about him, he didn't want to add more burdens on them. For now, he sure can smile warmly and sincerely since they know, since he know their actual feeling.

...

The next few days, Jin brave himself and say to all of the boys that he wanted to record Spring Day with all of them. The members of course are happy because the passed few months were empty. So empty. They are not themselves for the passed few months.

About the songs in the pendrive, all of them already listened to them. Not just Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok all of them. Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin also listened to them. Their reaction is the same with the rap line.

Them crying with the overwhelming feeling.

Honestly Jin is shocked when Yoongi came home holding something that is really familiar to him. His pendrive. Jin actually asks Yoongi where did he got them because Jin is so sure that he didn't give it to Yoongi.

Jin is so sure he never give it neither to Yoongi nor Namjoon. Even Hoseok, the sunshine.

"Hayoon noona give it to me" Yoongi replies.

"Di-did you listen to it?" Jin stutters.

"Hyung, why did you hide so much things?" Yoongi asks.

Jin didn't reply anything.

"They too, they already hear this" Yoongi says again.

Again, Jin didn't say anything for a few moment.

"It's okay, secret can't be keep forever right?" Jin says softly while smiling warmly.

...

When the recording of Spring Day is happening, all of them, every seven of them are in the studio. 6 brothers watching their pillar from the outside of the recording room. The moment of what they are waiting for, for months.

Frighten and panic. That is what Jin is having right now, in the recording room. All the members, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook, all six of them are monitoring him from the outside.

They were dying to hear Jin's voice. The voice that they have been missing on since the last few months, the voice that was vanished for few months because a traumatic, a mess incident happened.

Jin is the last one to record for his part since he is too nervous. He ask the producer to be the last one, so now, there he is in the recording room, all alone with his heart beating fast and his bones tremble. When the beats drop, he close his eyes, wanting to feel, wanting to capture the whole story of the song.

Until this cold winter ends
And the spring comes again
And until the flowers bloom again
Please stay there a little longer
Please stay there

Happiness. Happiness is what they're feeling right now, hearing Jin's voice, Jin's vocal after few months. The beautiful voice, the melodious voice sure hide a lot of feeling in it. Bangtan didn't know, they didn't know how Jin did that.