20 - Honest Feeling

...

Distracting, is that the right word?

...

Time skip : Few months before Wings album came out

Everyone is busy preparing for their new album. In entertainment industry, idol groups will always prepare themselves for new album months before the date.

There's lots thing to do. Learning choreography, recording, writing, music video filming and much more must be prepared, that's the reason why they always prepare themselves months earlier. No exception for Bangtan either.

For their upcoming comeback, everyone is given a task to do; write their own song.

For their new album, the agency and Bangtan themselves thought for something more special than usual. Their new album will include their own solo song.

Each of them will include their solo song. Right after they finished their promotion weeks for their latest album; The Most Beautiful Moment In Life - Young Forever, they were called for a meeting, discussing ideas for their upcoming album. The meeting last for few days.

After consideration and thinking, finally they came out with the idea of solo song. Everyone is given a task. Writing their own song which is not so difficult for members who had already composed songs before like Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok.

The struggle to write a song is not a joke. Pressure and burden always surround them even for members with experience. All of them feel the pressure and burden to write their own song. The song will effect their album and because of that they feel the pressure even more.

It is okay if they write their own song for their solo album. Keyword, solo album. Because all those pressure and burden, they'll carry themselves without effecting other members.

But for this album, their song is included in the group's album. If someone's song is not appealing, it will surely drag the whole group down and because of that, the pressure and burden are more bigger.

After three years being a member of Bangtan, after all those struggles he went through, Jin started to question his worthiness in the group. Negativity started to surround him.

He started notice what the agency did to him. As the time passed by, he started to get less and less line which is okay to him but patience has limit. Of course it was okay during the first and second time but this is far ahead than that.

Jin didn't know how long the agency will did him dirty. He always speak to himself in his head,

"It's okay, there is always next time..."

But the 'next time' isn't meant for Jin. Excuses will always be there for him while opportunity won't.

He is okay as long as he's not dragging the group with him. He's okay. He's really okay. He believes in 'next time' and because of that he is always okay with the treatment he get.

...

It's been a week since the task started. To be honest, it is not easy at all. On top of all those pressure and burden he's having, he also have to do his newest assignment. Not a group assignment but an individual assignment.

Jin always had sleepless nights and a restless days. Always. It's not because he is unable to sleep during night or he is unable to rest during day, it is because he had so much things to do.

Night is the time he is busy doing his university stuffs and writing the lyrics for their upcoming comeback.

Day is the time he is busy catching up his classes and other university stuffs. Not to mention the dance practice and vocal practice. He went straight to their practice room right after his classes end. Sure its a tiring daily routine but yeah, he is just keeping up with his life.