10 - Fuse

...

Jimin joins them

...

At the third floor,

"Hyung, I can walk by myself" Yoongi says again for the fifth times since Jin started walking upstairs.

"Alright, alright" Jin replies as he bends down a bit to let Yoongi walks on his own.

...

They reached their dorm after about 10 minutes of walking upstairs. Clicking the password, they enter the dorm silently. Yoongi walks straight to the couch in the living room and lay on it. Jin head towards the kitchen to drink a glass of water. Soon, Jin head towards the living room, finding his laptop where he put it at the corner or the living room. He needs to continue doing his assignment. The due date is around the corner and he has about 25% more to complete it.

"Yoongi, why don't you sleep in the room?" Jin asks.

Jin is trying to work on his assignment at the living room so that he didn't disturb the sleeping boys in the room. Jin didn't want to disturb Yoongi either but the boy is laying on the couch, trying to sleep.

"I just didn't feel to sleep in the room" Yoongi replies, closing his eyes.

"I might disturbing you when you're sleeping" Jin states as he start switching on his laptop on a tiny table infront of the couch.

"It's okay hyung" Yoongi replies with his eyes still close.

Yoongi hear some faint steps. He knows the sound belongs to Jin. Jin walks inside the room to grab a pillow and blanket. After grabbing those things, Jin shut the door softly, trying not to wake the sleeping boys up. Jin walks closer towards Yoongi. He lift the younger's head a bit and put a pillow under the younger's head then he covers Yoongi with a blanket.

"Thank you hyung" Yoongi says softly, thanking his hyung.

Jin replies with a soft humming sound. Next, Jin when to the kitchen and open the fridge to take a triangle kimbab for him to eat. Few weeks ago, he filled up the entire fridge with nutritious food, both handmade food that he cooked and packaging food that he bought from the nearest convenient store and hypermart. From his observation, the boys eat too much instant noodles, which is not good for their health.

Probably they are too busy with their training and stuffs to cook for themselves. Jin is worried about them. They're still growing and they eat too much of instant noodles. Jin makes his mission to hide all those instant noodles in the highest cabinet ever exist in the kitchen and start cooking simple food for them so that the boys will eat less ramyeon and only eat nutritious food.

Jin grabs the kimbab and start eating them, only now he realized how hungry he is and he didn't even remember when the last time he eat. Was it this morning? Noon? Or last night? He didn't even remember. Biting the kimbab until non was left in his hand, he wash his hand then walks to the living room and sit, continuing his assignment. About one hour into the assignment, his eyelids getting heavier. Sleepiness attack him.

He fight it for about 6 minutes more but yeah, he fell asleep with his sitting position, head on the table, papers in his right hand and the other hand sitting on the keyboard of the laptop. The light from the laptop screen shine brightly. Yoongi is still sleeping so is Jin. After a moment, Yoongi change his sleeping position. Sleeping on his right side with his hand under his cheek; facing Jin and the bright laptop screen.

Yoongi blinks his eyes open, adjusting to the brightness of the laptop screen. Rubbing the sleepiness out of his eyes, his eyes wonder aimlessly through the living room, finding his hyung sleep in sitting position. Yoongi scan the situation infront of him, probably Jin is trying to do his assignment. Then, Yoongi sits on the couch, staring deep at Jin for few seconds.