02 - Faith

...

He's at the wrong place, at the wrong time.
Faith lead him to the man.

...

The morning is cold and the sunshine creates a soft glow inside his room. He rolled over to look at the time stated on the clock. 8.30am. He remained still on his bed, starring at the ceilling. Thinking and arranging some dialogs for himself incase someone with rank ask him something during his registration.

As always, he grabs his spec and wear it. He checks his phone before anything else incase his lovely mother or his friends sent him some messages.

"Hey Jinnie, good luck for your registration today! Don't be nervous okay or else you'll be messed up like I did. Good luck buddy!" he read the message from his besfriend, Hyosang.

Then, he walks slowly to the bathroom to take a warm bath. After about 30 minutes later, he walks downstairs and make his way to the kitchen. Jjangu is still sleeping so he didn't bother to pour dog's food in Jjangu's bowl. He boil up some water to make a cup of coffee.

After he switch on the electric kettle, he sits at the counter and scroll through his phone once more while waiting for the water to be boiled. He open his contact and search his mom's number. Pressing the "Mom" word on the screen for a few seconds before he puts his phone near his right ear.

"Mom, it's me. How have you been?" he said.

"I'm fine as always Jin-ah. Did you eat something?" his mother replied.

"Not yet. I will grab something to eat on my way to the university" he stated.

"I should've been there to feed you my delicious food on your registration day. Anyway Jin-ah, good luck for today! Don't be nervous. Take everything as a challenge and do the best! Omma will always support you! Good Luck Seokjinnie. Good luck my son, Seokjinnie! There's suprise waiting for you later. I love you" his mother replied

"Hahahah alright, alright mom. Take care okay and comeback faster, I wanna share my experience with you and dad. Face to face okay, not through the phone call. Can't wait to meet you! I love you" he said before ending his call.

Then, he take out a cup that filled with black coffee powder and let it stay still on the table. He pours the hot water into the cup, and some milk in it. It is quiet, peaceful, and the situation makes him wanna lay back on his bed and continue sleeping. But today is his registration day and his mind is too busy with thoughts crossing over and there are voices in his head shouting 'fighting' to him. He takes a few sips of his black coffee.

For about good 2 minutes staring at the window in the kitchen, he then stand up and grabs a packet of dog's food. He pours some of dog's food in Jjangu's bowl and take a sip of his coffee before he make his way to a fluffy white dog sleeping on the couch. He kiss Jjangu's head and brush the dog's fur before searching his keys.

After locking his house, he open his car's door and puts all those documents for his registration on the seat next to him. He starts his car and wait for about 2 minutes to warm up his car.

...

After 20 minutes of driving, he finally arrived at Konkuk University. One of the most prestigious university in South Korea.

He makes his way to registration counter and filled up those forms for God know why. He waits his name to be called for 'short' interview session. Soon, a pretty woman came out from the 'interview room' and called him to enter the room.

...

Finally after God know how long the 'short' interview have been going on. It's ended. Finally he can go home with a relax mind and calm heart. He get out from the the registration place and go straight away to the parking lot.

He's been searching his car. Yeah, for how clumsy he is, forgetting where he parked his car is an easy stuff. He curse himself for bringing so many documents and for how clumsy he is. He almost trip over his own foot thoo. While his eyes searching for his car, a man wearing a neat suit push him. The effect makes Seokjin tripped and all his documents scattered.

Again. He curse himself. The man help him to stand and gather all of his documents. Seokjin bow and thanked him before he walks away.

Suddenly the man grabs his hand. Seokjin turn and face him. Seokjin was about to ask him if the man is injured or not but before that, the man spoke first.

"Hi, I'm Yoon YeoWool from BigHit Entertainment. Nice to meet your sir...?" the man started the conversation.

"SeokJin, Kim SeokJin" Jin replied.

"Hi, sir. Have you ever thought of becoming a singer?" YeoWool said.

"What? A singer?" Jin replied.

"Yes, sir. A singer. This is a great opportunity for you. We will train you" he said.

Seokjin stay still while processing the man's words. The man explain few more things to him and pours some sweet words and hopes to Seokjin. At the end of the conversation. The man gives his business card for Seokjin to call. They then bowed at each other part ways.

Seokjin enters his car and start the engine. He stares deep at his steering while thinking about the man's words. After about good 5 minutes, he finally make a move. He drive himself to a restaurant. He wanna fill his stomach before going home.