19 - Laughable Accident

...

Clumsy person will always get hurt if they're not careful

...

"Rest." Yoongi says before he walks outside. Jin shut his eyes trying to sleep before he feels something warm on his shirt and his hands.

Hotpack. Yoongi walks outside and grabs a few hotpacks and patch two of it onto Jin's shirt and place the rest of the hotpack in Jin's hands.

Everyone in the group knows that Jin dislike cold weather. Not just the members but also their staffs. Rather than hating on cold weather, Jin just doesn't like it for no reason.

He prefers hot weather rather than cold. Sure everyone notice it, usually when year end award ceremonies kick in which usually held in December, Jin is the only member who walks everywhere with at least one hotpack in his hand.

The main reason why he carried the hotpack everywhere is simply because Jin doesn't like being cold, he wants something to warm him.

Jin feels a warm figure besides him, sitting on his bed. It was Yoongi. He feels a hand under his shirt, specifically on his stomach, rubbing an ointment onto his stomach.

"I know you're having stomach ache and because of that you're not eating much. Try to catch some sleep hyung" Yoongi says as he rubs the ointment softly onto the elder's stomach.

"Thank you..." Jin replies and with that he drift to sleep with Yoongi's hand still rubbing the warm ointment onto his stomach. It feel so nice. His stomach feels better. Yoongi is a caring person. From the outside, sure Yoongi looks like a person with no caring side in him but the younger is caring. He is the observer. He take care of people around him quietly.

Days later, Jin did get better and continue working on their upcoming comeback.

...

Weeks after that, finally they finished their promotion for the new album successfully. No serious injury happened to the members except for Namjoon and Jin.

Namjoon broke his hand and Jin broke his finger. Everyone know how clumsy they are. Injuring themselves for some laughable thing is quiet shocking to be honest.

...

Namjoon. One day, between their promotion weeks, they heard him screaming. That incident happened just after they came back to their dorm after finishing their schedule for that day.

The scream was loud. It turned out that Namjoon fell right after he enter the dorm. He screamed so loud and make everyone shocked and jumped a bit. That incident happened right infront of the door.

Jin, as always, being the first person to check the injury that Namjoon is having. He softly massage the aching hand and the boy let out another scream and by that Jin is so sure that the younger broke his hand.

Jin fishes out the phone from his pocket and quickly dialling their manager and telling the manager what had happened and after that, the manager came in about 2 minutes. Yeah, the manager is fast as all of Bangtan's managers live a floor above them.

Then, the manager left with Namjoon to go to the hospital and Jin played his role as the eldest, making sure that everyone is okay and telling them to sleep since they have another schedule in less than four hours.

However, Jin is not sleeping although he is the one who tell the others to sleep. Jin sits at the living room with his laptop shining brightly doing his new assignment. He patiently waits for Namjoon too while doing his assignment. About half an hour later, Namjoon came with a cast on his hand.