15 - A Fighter

...

"For once, I feel happy. For once, I can sleep without anything to worry. Thank you so much"

....

"Thank you for making me feel this way, thank you for protecting me, thank you for letting me forget the burden on my shoulders, thank you for making me feel calm. For once, I feel happy. For once, I can sleep without anything to worry. Thank you so much." Jin talks to himself while he is in the younger's arms.

...

Yoongi knows the elder is already sleeping in his arms. He knows the elder is tired. He knows how depression is. He already went through his own depression and he knows the feeling of having it.

Everytime he's having his own depression, Jin was there with him. Jin was there, calming him down. Jin was there protecting him. Jin did everything he can to make Yoongi feel better. For once, he did the same towards the elder.

To be honest, the view of Jin's having his own depression, his own slump, his own fall is unbearable to watch. Now Yoongi knows the most beautiful smile hides the biggest secret.

The happiest smile hides the biggest pain. Jin hides everything. Jin hides his secrets well. Jin is bearing his own pain alone.

Jin. With the eyes of innocence, with a face of an angel, with the personality of a dreamer, with a smile that hides more pain than anyone can imagine.

From the outside, sure Jin looks like a person with no concern and no burden but the truth is, he hides more than anyone can imagine. He is a fighter. He fights for people's happiness but not his own happiness. Just like an angel.

Yoongi looks down, he looks at the elder. For the first time, he realized that Jin is sleeping with nothing to worry. Jin looks so calm. Yoongi wipes the remaining tears on the elder's cheeks and eyes. He is afraid to move.

He is afraid that the elder while wake up if he moves. He is afraid that he has to watch the unbearable sides of Jin again. He is afraid. Truly afraid.

His eyes started to feel heavy, he grabs the blanket on Jin's bed since he's leaning onto the elder's bed. He covers both him and Jin with the blanket and sleep accompany them.

"Please always be happy for us, hyung..." is what Yoongi is hoping for while drifting to sleep.

...

Jin didn't know how long he's been sleeping but he knows it's not long. His head hurt like hell. He feels awful the moment he blinking his eyes open. From his position, he turns his head and watch the outside view of the window in his room.

It's still dark. By that, he is so sure that he's been sleeping for short amount of time since the outside is still dark. He makes a movement. He let go of his hug. He covers the younger with the blanket.

He walks slowly towards their room's door, preventing the younger from waking up. Clicking the door open softly, he walks outside the room and goes to the kitchen to drink some water. He needs water to calm his burning throat.

He is still tired physically and emotionally. Pouring the water into a glass, he then sit at the counter.

Jin slowing gulping the cold water down to his throat. His throat, his head, his body, are hurting. They'll have practice at 10 and he feels awful. Sick. What a great thing to be happened on the day of his birthday.

Jin leans his head on the counter hoping for his spinning head becomes better. He closes his eyes and let his mind calm. The sounds of clock's ticking accompany him for god knows how long until a pair of hands tapping his shoulder slowly.