18 - A Sincere Smile

...

Finally a smile. A sincere smile for sure

...

"I feel tired of waiting for my un-" Hyosang says.

Before Hyosang could finish his sentence, Jin cuts in.

"Unclear path. Yeah, just like four years ago. That's what you said to me four years ago at the park. I clearly remember that" Jin cuts in with his eyes staring at Hyosang's eyes.

"You got me again hahahaha" Hyosang replies, trying to joke.

"This is not something to laugh about" Jin says in serious tone while looking at Hyosang's face.

"If that's the case, then why you want to leave?" Jin asks.

"After I left the company, I took interest in studying medicines and for 3 years I guess, I'm studying for medicine and finally I got scholarship to study abroad. I'm not running away, besides, you know that I'm always have interest in studying about medicine and human's body right?" Hyosang explains.

"Well, I've another passion and I will not give up on this. I promise" Hyosang says again before standing up while looking at his watch.

"I have to go now Jin" Hyosang says, glancing down at Jin.

"Fucking promise me again that you will make it" Jin glances up at the standing Hyosang.

"I promise. I promise you again and this time I will make it" Hyosang smiles.

"Well, if you don't believe me, I don't care, I promised my parents to do so" Hyosang says again and giving Jin a final hug while letting out a small laugh.

"I hate you. Come back and brag to me about everything. Your life, your degree or whatever. I will wait" Jin says as he let go of his hug.

"I will humiliate you then" Hyosang chuckles.

"Do that" Jin replies with a smile. Finally a smile. A sincere smile for sure.

"Take care, I will call you later" Hyosang says and waves before turning back and rushing towards the gate.

And with that, Jin settles in and sits back on the steel bench, watching his bestfriend walks off towards the gate. After Hyosang left, Jin is still at the airport, playing with his own mind but this time he feels a little bit calm.

...

For a good 20 minutes he stays there, finally he moves his body slowly towards his car. Step by step he took slowly. As he reached his car, he opens the door and enters the car and finally all sorts of body ache hit him again.

It amazes him that his mind can forget all sorts of the body ache he's having while he is rushing and finally remember back the ache the moment he's relaxing. Wow.

He drives off to his dorm slowly and calmly. The journey towards the dorm took more time since he's driving the car in his relaxing mood. Once he parked his car, he makes his ways towards the lift and ride off towards the 5th floor.

...

On the other hand, the manager is still at the dorm. Scolding and blaming them for nothing but shit. It's their new manager. The manager who's abusive. The one who tried to slap Jungkook someday ago.

"Where did that trash go? Get him here!" the manager shouts at the for the thousandth time since Jin humiliated him infront of the members.

The boys did nothing, they just stare at the cold floor.

"I'm not joking-" the manager says and his hand move, trying to slap someone, trying to slap Jungkook since he is the nearest to the manager.

"Don't you dare to touch them." Jin cuts in with his firm tone and fierce gaze while his hand tightly hold the manager's hand.

By the time he clicks the door open, he sees the manager is trying to hit them. Jin immediately storms in and catch the manager's hand before it touch his brothers.

The manager flinched and so does the members.

"Get out." Jin says and the manager do what he says.

Jin eyes the manager who's walking towards the door. As the door shut, Jin almost fell on his knees and Yoongi caught him.

"Are you okay hyung?" Yoongi asks him, he is truly concern towards the eldest.

Jin quickly balances himself and moves closer to each of the members, checking all of the members' body for any sign of beating of whatever he can notice.

"Did he touch you?" Jin asks them with his face plastered with concern expression.

"He didn't touch us, where did you go just now? Are you okay?" Yoongi speaks.

"Thank god..." is all Jin says before he limps to the television cabinet and search for the muscles relief spray in the drawer.

"Just go to sleep, I'm sure all of you are tired from the practice" Jin says while searching through the drawer. He knows all of the members are watching his every action.

Jin turns his back and watch the members expression. He give them a warm smile as a sign that he is okay.

Yoongi shush the members towards their own rooms, signalling to Namjoon that he will take care of the eldest and after that Yoongi walks closer to Jin.

"If you're searching for the spray it is not in there. I put it somewhere else" Yoongi says once the members left.

"Jesus, why didn't you tell me earlier?" Jin says as he struggles to stand up on his own. He was about to walk towards their room but he failed. Failed miserably. He tripped and fell. Yoongi walks closer and help the elder to stand again. They walk slowly to their room. Yoongi tightly grabs the elder's tiny waist to balance the elder.

"Thank you..." Jin says awkwardly.

"Shut up" Yoongi replies as he help the elder to sit on his bed.

"Wait here" Yoongi commands.

Yoongi steps outside the room and walks straight to the kitchen, grabbing the spray, some pain killer pills and not to forget, some fever medicines. He pours some warm water into a glass and with that, he walks back into the room.

"Here, take this. You're having a fever and you know about that right?" Yoongi hands the pills and the water and after that he kneel on the floor, folds the elder's pants and lightly massage the elder's legs before spraying the formula. He continue massage the elder's legs after that.

"I know and thank-" Jin tries to says

"You know about that and you're out at night by yourself in December without any jacket? Are you stupid or what?" Yoongi cuts in.

Jin keep quiet while eyeing the younger. Suddenly he questioned himself where did he put his jacket. Well, probably in the car right?

"Take the medicine before I shove it into your mouth" Yoongi says as he glances up.

As Yoongi is eyeing him, he did what the younger tells him to do. After the younger satisfied that he takes the medicine, the younger stands up and tucks him to sleep.