12 - Lies

...

Jin returns to them, to his brothers.

...

Bright sky already becoming dark. And Jin is still not coming. Something is wrong. This is so not Jin. Jin they knew is someone who's discipline. This is too irresponsible.

They start to be negative. Where is Jin? Where is their hyung?

Namjoon picks up his phone on the floor of the practice room and starts calling his hyung. Nothing happened. Jin must have turned off his phone. Namjoon keep trying, hoping that his hyung will answer his call.

Yoongi starts to do the same. He keeps calling Jin although he knew nothing will happened. Jungkook and Taehyung starting to worry. Jimin, the new member of the family starting to understand the situation.

Although he is new to them, to Jin, he feels worried. Jin is someone he respect. There's no need for time to make up things. It just his own mind already set up to respect and love Jin and other members. Jin is his hyung. Their hyung. Their family.

...

On the other hand, Jin already stop walking. He stop walking and sit at a place far from anyone. His legs starting to hurt. Well, it is nothing though. The pain is nothing to compare with what he had done to his bestfriend, Hyosang.

What he had done to Hyosang, the boys, his family is more worse. He needs to stay away from anyone so that no one will be hurt by him. By his greediness.

Jin sit at a place no one knows, starring at the black sky. Black sky, so is his unclear path. Thinking about stuffs. His body didn't feel tired yet, just his legs starting to hurt. Hungry? He didn't feel anything except for guiltiness.

...

"Hyung, did you see Jin hyung?" Hoseok ask Hyosang through his phone; he calls him.

"Jin? Practice room no?" Hyosang replies, not realizing what happened.

"He didn't come for practice. He didn't come home either" Hoseok states.

"...What I've done? Oh god.." Hyosang says, starting to realize what actually happened.

"Hyung? Do you know where is him?" Hoseok asks again.

Hyosang didn't answer the question. He just cut the call off. Hyosang starting to panic. He clicks the contacts button on his phone and starts searching for Jin's number. Clicking the number, then he puts his phone near his ear. No answer. Jin is not picking up his call. He keeps calling Jin until he realized he got a message.

"Don't worry, I just need time"

The message stated. It was Jin.

Hyosang calls the boys, to inform them about their hyung. He calls Yoongi.

"He will be back later. Don't worry" Hyosang states as Yoongi answers his call.

"Where is him?" Yoongi asks.

"I don't know but he will come back. Don't worry. I know him well" Hyosang says, calming the younger.

...

"What did he said" Hoseok asks Yoongi.

"He said hyung will come back, just busy with his stuffs" Yoongi says as he is trying to calm the boys.

...

After he was satisfied with starring and thinking. Jin makes his mind to go back to the boys, his family. If the eldest is the weakest member in the group, who would lead them up? Who would console them? Who would help them? He is the eldest after all. The boys need him to lean. The boys need him. That is what he is thinking.