Chapter 21

Harry's heart wanted to burst out of his chest. His face is all red now and he's in shock. Zayn Malik outed himself to the whole school and he can't help but to feel happy that Zayn finally realized what he truly is.

Zayn just told them that he is his boyfriend snd Harry doesn't know what to feel, yes, he's happy and yet he's worried. Worried what people may say to him because of Zayn's reputation at his school.

After Zayn finished his speech, he came running towards Harry at the bench. The people, parents and students watched Zayn approaching Harry. Harry wanted to melt away but he'd promised himself that he'll be there for Zayn and he loves him and so does Zayn. As Zayn's approaching, Harry's heart is racing.

Niall ran towards Louis as both of them shared a kiss and watched their bestfriends "Hi" Zayn said once he's near Harry.

Harry gave out a small smile "Zayn?" Harry responded as Harry stepped closer to Zayn "Have you realized what you've done? You've come out, to the whole school" Harry whispered as Zayn smiled and cupped Harry's cheeks which startled Harry and his eyes began to look around "Hey..." Harry's eyes met Zayn and he was smiling sweetly at him "Stop thinking about them...Focus on me" Zayn softly said "And I know what I've done" Zayn added "Thank God you've came to watch me play. If not, I don't know what I'll do to win you back" Zayn then let go of Harry's cheeks and held his hand instead "Zayn, do you realized that coming out may have consequences right? It may affect your college, your—your scholarship" Harry said with fear as Zayn chuckled "Babe, its okay. I thought about all of it. Its okay If I Won't have scholarship. I'll just work hard for it then. I'll find a job, find my way to pay off college. What's important is that, I won't lose you. You're one in a million Harreh" Zayn answered and Harry's heart melted right there

"I love you, Harry" Zayn whispered as he leaned closer to Harry and leaned his forehead to Harry that made Harry's heart skipped its beat. Harry wanted to cry because finally, Zayn's being true to himself

"I love you too Zayn!" Harry answered as Zayn captured his lips as they kissed and the crowd awed and some people who are closed minded are disgusted and began to call them their foul words. But they don't care because what's important is that they're together again.

After Zayn and Harry kissed, they held hand in hand and approached their friends "Shocks! I'm so proud of you Zee!" Liam said once they're at the side of the field. Liam then looks at Harry and smiled "Hi I'm Liam Payne. Nice to meet you" Liam said as Harry smiled back "Nice meeting you"

"Zayn! Someone's looking for you!" Louis barged in with Niall on his side "Oh hey Harry! I'm Louis, Niall's boyfriend and your boyfriend's bestfriend!" Louis said as Harry smiled wider finally meeting Louis in a flesh "Nice to finally meet you!" Harry said.

"Who's looking for me Lou?" Zayn asked as Louis craned his neck and saw the man who has fading black hair "There he is! He's looking for you" Louis pointed as the man who's approaching them "Zayn Malik?" The man asked "Thats me" Zayn answered as the man smiled "Zayn, we'll see you later okay? I'll take Harry so that you two can talk" Liam said as Zayn nodded.

Zayn looked at Harry as Harry planted a quick kiss on his cheek before leaving with Liam. Zayn looked at the man and gave out a crooked smile, he's still not use to this kind of public display "Congratulations on your game Zayn! I recorded the whole thing and I'm impressed. You've got the arm and passion in playing football" the man started "Thank you Sir—"

"Where are my manners, I'm Jeffrey Calum, head of Harmon college, the athletics department" and Upon hearing the college, Zayn's eyes lit up "I've been scouting you since your first game when you became the team captain. And now, I want to let you know that I'm offering you a four year scholarship at Harmon College" Jeffrey said as Zayn's heart beat fast, he can't believe it someone actually saw his potential in playing ball!

"You're giving me a scholarship?" Zayn asked as Jeffrey gave out a chuckle and nodded his head "Here—" Jeffrey gave him a paper "That's the application and my number on it. Call me if you're willing" Jeffrey said as Zayn grabbed the paper with shakey hands "Thank you" Zayn said "You're welcome. And congratulations on your win tonight and for coming out" Jeffrey winked and smiled as he spun around to leave "Wait!" Zayn called as Jeffrey looked at him "Aren't you bothered by it?" Zayn asked as Jeffrey gave him a confused look "I'm sorry?"

"Aren't you bothered that I'm...gay?" Zayn softly said the word gay as Jeffrey gave him a chuckle "Sexuality has nothing to do on how you play the game Zayn. Now I may not be related to you and I'm a total stranger to you but, I'm proud of you for coming out tonight. Very noble. Good luck out there and I'm hoping to hear from you again" Jeffrey said as he smiled and left.

Zayn's so overwhelmed.

He got Harry and got a scholarship in one night.

He's so happy that he wants to shout it to the whole world.

// A/N: and wooooow! I'm really proud of Zayn too! *ugly crying* Zayn really loves Harry that he'd chose him above anything else. Wooooow that's true love mothafackas! I hate this! This scene is making me all giddy. I wish someone like Zayn still exists. Lol!

This is a short chapter but, whatever. Thank you for the reads guys! Omo! We're close to 5h! Way to go! I love you all ❤️

Spread love and not hate!

— the CAT xx