Chapter 5

Zayn led Harry where he parked his bike. And when they've reached the parking lot near the park, Harry saw his bike and its the only bike parked there.

Zayn then grabbed the spare helmet and handed it to Harry "Put it on" Zayn said as Harry take hold of the helmet and examined it. The truth is, Harry doesn't know how to put it on and he'd never ride a motorbike before.

He gulped and slowly put the helmet on the top of his head and began to push it. Harry's struggling because it won't fit. Then suddenly, he felt warm hands atop his and he look at Zayn, who's looking at him with amusement "You're so cute, did you know that?" Zayn said as he smiled and he helped Harry put the helmet on. Harry's now furiously blushing from what Zayn had said.

And as for Zayn, he didn't know why he said it out loud that Harry's cute. Its too late to take it back now. And why does he find Harry cute? He's not gay!

As the helmet is now on Harry's head, Zayn put on his own helmet and hopped on the bike. He look at Harry and patted the leather sit behind him. Harry hopped in as he wonders where to put his hands "You can hold on to me" He heard Zayn said as Harry's now madly blushing. Hold? Hold Zayn? Harry then slowly put his hands on Zayn's shoulders and when he did, Zayn's heart just started to flutter. He doesn't know why but that's what he felt. He ignored the feeling and just drove off.

Harry points the direction of his house. Zayn then made a left turn towards a subdivision. And after the subdivision, Harry pointed at a wide silver gate that Zayn's jaw dropped. Zayn stopped his bike as Harry hopped out of the bike and took off his helmet as Zayn did the same. Harry then smiled and gave the helmet to Zayn "Thank you for the ride" Harry softly said "Sure, no problem Harreh" Zayn responded as he grabbed the helmet from Harry "Wow, you have a huge gate, huh" Zayn said as he looked at the closed silver gates "Its my parents house" Harry answered and boy, that was a dumb answer "I mean, Thanks, I guess" Harry added as Zayn chuckled "Okay, I'll see you then Harry. Thank you for the arcade" Zayn smiled as Harry nodded "And thank you for Dinner. I have a good time" Harry replied back as Zayn nodded and put his helmet on. He gave one last wave before starting his engine and drove off.

Harry then went inside the silver gates and towards the driveway towards the mansion and when he got inside, he was startled to see his sister at the entrance "Gemma?!" Harry screeched as Gemma laughed "Oh lil bro. Still a scaredy cat" Gemma said as Harry glared at her "Who was that?" Gemma asked as Harry raised a brow at her "Who was what?" Harry naively answered as Gemma rolled her eyes "I saw at the control room that somebody drop you off in a motorcycle. Who was it?" Gemma said as Harry shrugged "A friend?" Harry answered as Gemma shake her head "You have a boyfriend now?" Gemma said as Harry's cheeks flushed "Zayn isn't my boyfriend" Harry said as Gemma grinned "So his name's Zayn? Cute" she replied as Harry closed his mouth "Oh Harry! You can tell me everything alright? I'm your sister and I love you and I'll listen to you okay? You can tell me about your love life and everything. I'll listen" Gemma smiled as Harry nodded "I know that. And Zayn is just my friend" Harry said as Gemma put his arms on Harry's shoulders "Okay, if you say so" Gemma said as she led Harry to the grand staircase.

*****

Zayn wanted to tell Louis and Liam about Harry. He actually enjoyed being with him and Harry is such a charmer. Last night, Zayn wanted to take Harry home since he doesn't want to part yet.

Zayn doesn't know why, but he feels like this when he was dating but he and Harry weren't on a date last night. It was just a friendly hang out.

"Hey Zee!" Louis smiled and wave and Zayn who's already at his seat for their calculus subject. Zayn nod as acknowledgement "So I heard Gigi talking to her posies that she had a great time with you yesterday" Louis started "We just had ice cream Lou and she's my girlfriend" Zayn replied "Ahuh and she even mentioned that you might already love her" Louis emphasized the word Love as Zayn choked "What? She said that?" Zayn asked as Louis nodded "Well do you?" Louis questioned as Zayn shake his head "Of course not. I don't like her that much" Zayn answered "And why are you still with her? Break up with her already. You're just torturing yourself being with her"

"She's like my best friend Lou. I don't wanna see her get hurt" Zayn said as Louis rolled his eyes "Well, how long will you keep on fooling her and fooling yourself?" Louis asked as Zayn stared at him "what do you mean?"

"How will you keep on the lie that you don't like her as your girlfriend? Liam and I know that you don't like her like that" Louis explained as Zayn sighed "Just, lets leave it Lou. After High school, we'll broke up anyway" Zayn said as he focuses his attention to the board.

Louis smirked, he knows that they'll broke off before they all finishes high school. His gut tells him.

// A/N: Oh Louis! We have the same way of thinking. Ha! Soooo Zayn's starting to feel things with Harry? Must be tough huh?

Thank you for the reads guys!

Spread love and not hate! 🌻

— the CAT xx