Chapter 9

Harry lazily walked towards his locker on Monday.

He hadn't got a decent sleep ever since the kiss. Harry can't stop thinking about Zayn. He wanted to forget him but he can't. The scenario keeps on playing on his mind. He groaned as he slammed his locker shut that resulted the other students to look at him.

"Harry?" Harry looked at Niall as he pulled Harry out of the hallway. Niall brought Harry near the fire exit "What's wrong?" Niall concernedly asked as Harry slumped his shoulders and he started to cry again.

Niall's startled "Ohgod, what happened Harry?" Niall asked again as he take hold of Harry's shoulder, steadying him from falling. Harry then hugged him "I told him Niall! I told Zayn that I'm gay and he....he....he...." Harry sobbed as Niall ran circles on his back, comforting him "He kissed me!" Harry continued as Niall's eyes widened.

He kissed Harry?! Louis didn't told Niall that part. He only told Niall that Zayn might be possibly gay for Harry. But about the kiss? He didn't told him that.

Harry keeps on crying on his shoulders. And after how minutes later, Harry calmed down. He pushed himself away from Niall as he wiped his tears "Thanks for lending me your shoulder" Harry mumbled as Niall patted his shoulder "It's okay Harry. Just let it all out" Niall responded "I don't get why he just ran away like that" Harry said "He was the one who kissed me first" Harry wanted to cry again as he remembered Zayn's face after they kissed, he was terrified and all freaked out.

Niall wanted to tell Harry the good news that his boyfriend and his crush are bestfriends but now is not the good time since Harry's heart is shattered from Zayn's actions.

After Harry's breakdown, they went to their classes and Niall promised that they'll talk about it after classes. So after their classes that day, they sat at the oak tree "So—" Niall started "Tell me what happened from start to finish" Niall said as Harry composed himself and told Niall everything. And when Harry told him that Zayn freaked out, Harry began to cry again "I didn't know what I did wrong Ni. I just told him that I'm gay then he just kissed me and left" Harry cried "I thought we're friends" Harry added as he cried some more.

Niall sighed "Harry, he might be confused about his feelings for you" Niall said as Harry look at Niall with wet eyes "Maybe he feels something for you and by kissing you, he got his answer" Niall added as Harry bit his bottom lip "Maybe he's just realizing what he really is" Niall said as he wipe Harry's tears "Why did he left? He could just told me about it. I would've understand" Harry hiccuped "Maybe, he realized something that freaked him out. And you said that he's straight right and has a girlfriend?" Harry nodded "Yeah, maybe he freaked out. Give him time Harry, for sure, he'll come around" Niall gave out a small smile as Harry nodded and wiped his tears "Thanks Ni. I feel a lot better now" Harry smiled as Niall drape his arm on Harry's shoulders and Niall hopes that Zayn will come around and realized what he really feels for Harry.

*****

The coach whistled as he pointed at Zayn "Malik! Come here!" He yelled as the other players looked at Zayn with a groan. Zayn has been called three times since their practice started.

Both Louis and Liam looked at Zayn with a concern look "Coach?" Zayn wiped his sweat from his brow "What's wrong with you today Zayn? Where's your head at?" The coach asked as Zayn sighed "Nothing Coach, just uh problems with school and stuff" Zayn answered as The coach shook his head "Your game is in 2 weeks son, you better get your head in the game" The coach patted Zayn's shoulder as Zayn nodded "You have one goal okay? To impress the people who'll be giving your scholarship" The coach said as he smiled "Now, go make them proud" The coach whistled again as Zayn nodded "Yes coach!"

After practice, Zayn went towards his parked bike and put his things inside the trunk. Ever since he'd kissed Harry, he's been lost in focus from everything.

It's getting worse now. Now he wants to see Harry and spend more time with him. But he must resist since he's not gay. He closed the trunk and was startled when someone hugged him from behind "Surprised?" It's Gigi and she's smiling and all giggly "Oh Hi" Zayn only said as Gigi unwrapped her arms on his waist "What's wrong?" She asked as Zayn look at her.

Everything changes when he kissed Harry, especially the way he sees Gigi. He's not seeing her as his girlfriend anymore and Zayn suddenly wants to break up with her "Uh you going home?" Zayn asked as Gigi smiled and nodded "You're gonna take me home?" She excitedly asked "Sorry Gigi, I can't. I still have to study-"

"Cut the shit Malik" Gigi barged in as Zayn was shocked "You've been avoiding me all day! And you've been disappearing! You didn't even texted me this weekend. What's up with you?" Gigi glared at him.

Should Zayn tell Gigi the truth?

"I'm sorry Gi. Something's weird happening lately and I'm still figuring it out" Zayn said as Gigi's expression softened "Oh then let me help you figure it out" Gigi said as she put her hand on Zayn's hips "I really like that but, I've gotta figure it by myself" Zayn answered.

Gigi nodded and look at Zayn and then she leaned in closer and planted her lips on Zayn's. Zayn's whole body stilled as he felt Gigi's lips against his. Zayn closed his eyes, savoring the kiss as he sees Harry's face and he was back to were he kissed Harry that night. Gigi's lips arent as soft as Harry's. Zayn suddenly pushed Gigi "What's wrong?" She asked as Zayn hopped on his bike "I gotta go Gigi" Zayn said as he started the engine and drove off leaving Gigi with a shock expression.

Zayn drove fast. He must see Harry.

// A/N: OMO! Realization! Ohgod! Yes Zayn! Go to Harry! Explain everything! Go to him! He needs you! Ugh my heart!

Thank you guys for the comment, votes and reads!

Next chapters are still in the process.