Chapter 16

Lunch was great.

The Style's asked A thousand questions about Zayn's life and Harry couldn't be more happier because he can see that Zayn's enjoying his time. Des asked Zayn about sports stuff and Zayn was happily engaging with Harry's father. Harry's heart is filled with joy right now because he bonded with his parents and Zayn.

After lunch, Anne and Des went inside the mansion to rest while Gemma, she excused herself because she's going shopping with her friends. Zayn and Harry stayed near the poolside, lying at the recliner "Wow, you have a beautiful family Harreh" Zayn said as Harry got up and sat, looking at Zayn "Well I guess so?" Harry answered with a question mark at the end. Zayn sat too and face Harry. He grabbed his hands and covered it with his "They're so accepting. Like you" Zayn said with a smile as Harry tilted his head to the side "What you mean, like me?"

"You're accepting. You've accepted me for being me. I'm really thankful and grateful that you saw me at the alley" Zayn said as Harry's heart skipped its beat. Zayn moved his hand and put it on Harry's cheek, caressing his soft skin "I really, really like you" Zayn whispered as Harry's breathing hitched.

Harry leaned in closer to Zayn as Zayn did the same. Its like, they're being pulled towards each other. Their noses bumped as Harry can now smell Zayn's minty breath. Zayn closed his eyes as Harry did the same, ready to touched lips when— "Harry! Zayn! Tea!" Both of them sprung away from each other when they heard Anne approaching.

Harry's cheeks are now red as for Zayn too. Anne smiled as she put tea set on the small table "I'm sorry for interrupting but Des said to bring you tea. Now, continue on" Anne said as she left. Harry groaned, they were about to kiss! Harry took a glance at Zayn who's looking at him with a smile "That was—"

"Unexpected" Zayn finished Harry's sentences as Zayn shake his head and poured them some tea. But deep inside Zayn's body, he was shaking with anticipation and lust. He really wanted to taste Harry's lips.

After their almost kiss, Zayn and Harry spent their time talking about each other. Harry showed Zayn how to play billiard and they did some little touching. And a lot of flirting. Harry loves Zayn's company. Dinner was awesome too since Anne cooked their dinner. It was the first time that Zayn tasted steak. He only saw steaks on TV and on magazines but never really tasted one. And Anne's cooking was delicious.

And for the first time in Zayn's life, he feels like he has a family. A one happy family. Ever since his parents became zombies, Zayn never really experience to have what we call a happy family. Sure he has Doniya but when she got pregnant and decided to live with his boyfriend, he got no one. But Zayn became strong and independent and strive to finish his studies without his parents help.

And seeing Harry's happy family, he felt that he belong "More mashed potato dear?" Anne asked Zayn as Zayn was cut off from his thoughts "And no thanks. I'm all good" Zayn politely said. Yep, he loves Harry's family.

After dinner, Zayn and Harry strolled for a while at the backyard and after that, Harry took Zayn to his room. They said goodnights and Harry really wanted to kiss Zayn but Zayn just smiled and closed his door.

Its better that they're alone now huh? So that they can do what they want. But Harry's contented though, he got to bond with Zayn and his parents. Harry went towards his room and changed into his pajamas and went to his bed and covered himself with the duvet. He tried to sleep, really but his eyes won't let him and his entire body is looking for Zayn. So Harry decided to go to him. He slowly walked down the carpeted stairs and towards the guest room, where Zayn's at.

He composed himself as he knocked but Zayn wasn't answering. He must have fallen asleep already. Harry knocked again and leaned his ears to the door, but no sound came. Harry take hold of the knob and when he twisted it, it's open. He fully open the door and when he saw the bed, it's empty. Did Zayn left?

Harry panicked, he went to check the cabinets, opening them one by one and at the last cabinet, he calmed down as he saw Zayn's backpack sitting there. Harry closed the cabinet and sighed, where could Zayn be? He went out of the room and looked for Zayn and when he past by the pool, he saw a silhouette.

He went to the pool area and saw Zayn, sitting crossed legged at the edge of the pool. Harry sat beside him as Zayn looked at him with surprised "Mind telling me what's on Mr Malik's mind?" Harry asked as Zayn softly chuckled "Nothing. Just can't sleep that's all" Zayn replied "Then there's something" Harry replied back as Zayn look at him with confusion "You see, if a person can't sleep, it means there are a lot inside his head. So, what's yours?" Harry asked as he scoot closer to Zayn that their shoulders bumped "Well, I was just thinking that you have a very lovely family Harreh. No wonder you grew up to be obedient and righteous" Zayn said as Harry smiled "Yeah thanks. I'm also thankful everyday that I have them as parents" Harry said.

Then Zayn's hands traveled on Harry's as he slowly held his hand "Harreh, I know its too soon but I—" Zayn paused, he's doing the right thing! You're doing the right thing Zayn! Ask him! Harry waited for him to continue "—I know we've only been dating for weeks or we've only known each other for weeks but I want to ask you if you—" Zayn took a deep breath and inhaled and exhaled "—if you would like us to be official? Would you be my boyfriend?" Zayn asked as Harry's eyes widened and his heartbeat quickened, and for sure, he can hear his own pulse.

Zayn gave his hand a slight squeeze as he waits for Harry's answer. Harry smiled a little bit and nodded. This is like a dream! Zayn asking him to be his boyfriend! Harry nodded again as Zayn's heart is filled with happiness. He can't believe it! Harry just said yes! He said yes on the pool where Zayn kissed him first. And without hesitation, Zayn put his hands on the side of Harry's neck and kissed him fully on his lips. Harry kissed back as both of them had been waiting for this moment to happened.

Zayn licked Harry's lips seeking for entrance as Harry opened up to him. They're now tasting each other and savoring each other's kisses. Harry's hand settled on Zayn's thighs as he ran his hand up and down that made Zayn groaned.

They both parted, breathing heavily as Zayn smiled and pressed his forehead to Harry's "You are so turning me on" Zayn whispered as Harry blushed "Uhm well then, wanna come up to my room?" Harry asked as Zayn's eyes widened with surprised, wow, did Harry just initiated that?

Zayn nodded as both of them stood and held hands while walking towards Harry's room.

This is gonna be the best weekend.

// A/N: Whooooooaaa! Now they're official! Wow! And OMG they're teenagers inlove! Do you think there will be a sex scene? As the writer, I don't really know if it will have on. But do you guys want it to have one? But warning though, You may hate it. Lol! anyway, thank you for the reads, comments and votes!

Spread love and not hate! 🌻

— the CAT xx