Chapter 14

After Zayn and Gigi broke up, news speculated fast at their school. The captain of the football team is now single and every girls threw themselves at Zayn.

"Headline: The Hot captain of the football team is now single and ready to mingle" Louis teased as soon as they saw each other at lunch. Zayn rolled his eyes at him as Liam chuckled "Congrats bruh! You've now got rid of Gigi" Louis said as he sat beside Zayn "So, what did you told her? That it's not you but its me shit?" Louis asked as Zayn chuckled "I didn't use your line Lou. I've been Honest" Zayn answered as both Louis and Liam eyes widened "You told her you're gay?!" Louis almost shouted as Zayn shushed him "Not exactly that. I just told her that there's someone else"

"And that someone else is a guy. Oh boy! She'll feel awful when she'll know that you broke up with her because of some guy!" Louis laughed as Liam smacked the back of his head "Ow?!"

"You did what you think is right Zayn. Be with someone that makes you happy" Liam said as Zayn smiled "Yeah, thanks Li" Zayn responded. They were happily eating lunch when Gigi and her posies appeared at the quadrangle. Gigi's eyes immediately landed on Zayn's as Zayn turned his back at her "They're coming here dude" Louis whispered as Zayn ignored him "Oh Gigi, you deserve better"

"Yeah! Not someone who easily gets tempted"

"You're too beautiful to be dumped" Gigi's posies said as they passes by Zayn. Zayn rolled his eyes because of their childish acts "Wow, bad break up" Louis said as Zayn shook his head.

Zayn did what is right. He likes Harry. He wants to spend his entire day with him. Just like how they bonded last night. They talk about things that Zayn hadn't told Gigi. Harry's really different because Zayn is comfortable with him and he likes kissing his cheeks. He has very soft skin. He wonders what his lips will taste like if he'll devoured it. Zayn couldn't wait for the weekend. They'll be together the whole weekend at the beach. Be with Harry, cuddle with him and maybe some cute kisses on the side.

He's excited.

*****

Its Friday afternoon and Harry's all packed for his romantic get away with Zayn. He's all excited. He packed his sanitaries, some tshirts, shorts, boxers and a sunblock lotion. As he zipped his bag up, someone knocked on his door. He went towards it and opened it and saw Anne "Mum? What is it?" Harry asked as Anne smiled "Your dad and I are staying for the weekend" She said as Harry's mouth hang open. Supposed to be they'll be away for a business trip "Why?" Harry questioned that startled Anne "Why? Because we want to spend it with you" Anne replied "Mum, Zayn and I made plans" Harry said as Anne's eyes widened "To where?" She asked as Harry frowned "He's taking me to the beach and it will be out first formal date, I think" Harry said as Anne sadly smiled "You really like him don't you?" Anne asked as Harry nodded "Okay, well take care out there"Anne said as she kissed Harry's forehead and left.

Harry sighed. If only he could moved their date, he will for his Mum.

Harry closed his door and went towards his bed. He feels bad for abandoning his Mum like that. His parents are always away and this is the only time that they'll spend their weekend together. Harry can't choose now.

Choose between his parents and Zayn.

Harry fetched his phone and dialed Zayn's number "Hi Harry" Zayn greeted as Harry smiled, he really has a sexy voice "Zayn? Uhm, how are you?" Harry asked as Zayn laughed at the other line "I'm fine. Is there something wrong? Why are you calling? I texted back you know" Zayn said "Its about our trip" Harry started "Oh, you're not going?" Zayn sadly asked as Harry wanted to say NO but "Yes" Harry answered.

The line got quiet "Zayn I'm sorry. I really really wanted to go but my parents, they'll be here the whole weekend and its rare that they're here with me" Harry explained as he heard Zayn sighed "Yeah. I understand. They're your parents. I can't compete with that right?" Zayn faintly chuckled "But Zayn. I want you to meet them. Spend the weekend here at my house instead" Harry said with a smile as he heard Zayn coughed "Are you serious?!" Zayn asked all shocked as Harry pouted "Harry, we've only gone out like once and had this small date days ago and tomorrow, you're telling me to meet your parents?! It's a little fast is it?" Zayn said as Harry bit his bottom lip.

He can't believe that he just told Zayn to meet his parents. Of course he'll freak out. Who wouldn't? Zayn just asked him formally to got out with him days ago and now, he's telling him to meet his parents.

"I'm sorry. Forget I said Anything. I just want to spend my weekend with you and to my parents. I thought it'll be a good plan. But, forget it Zayn. Don't worry, I'll try to convince them to go on our beach date tomorrow" Harry said as he hang up. So stupid!

Harry exited his room and went down to the grand staircase and to his Father's office. He knocked at the door as he heard his father said Come in. Harry opened the door and saw his father reading some documents while his Mum on the sofa, reading books "Hey Mum, Dad"

"What is it Dear?" Anne asked as Harry went to her and sat beside her "I really want to spend the weekend with you guys, really but—" Harry stopped his sentences when his phone rang. Harry looked at both his parents "I'll be back" Harry said, getting up from the sofa and outside his father's office. He immediately answered when he saw Zayn's name on the screen "Zayn?"

"Okay Harreh, you win" Zayn said as Harry was confused "I'll spend the entire weekend at your house and I'll meet your parents" Zayn added as Harry smiled "You'd do that?"

"I already said Yes alright?" Zayn answered as Harry can't help but smile "Thank you Zayn! Thank you!"

"And besides, I can't bear to be away from you the whole weekend" Zayn said as Harry blushed "Me too Zayn. Me too" Harry softly said.

// A/N: Wow! Meeting the parents! Whoaaaaaa that's noble for Zayn to meet Harry's parents in a snap. Zayn really likes Harry that he can't resist him. Beach date cancelled then. Sorry guys! Lol!

Thank you for the votes, comments and reads! Mwah! 😘😘

Spread love and not hate! 🌻

— the CAT xx