Chapter 2

"Okay his name is Harry Edward Styles, son of Des and Anne Styles" Liam said as he, Louis and Zayn are at the field, ready for Football's practice "No wonder his last name is familiar" Louis said as Zayn look at Louis "Familiar how?" Zayn asked as Liam chuckled "You should read more news Zayn. The Styles owns the biggest real estate company in Brooklyn dude! A rich kid helped you!" Liam said "Plus, he's cute" Louis said as Zayn stared at Louis with a stoic expression "Can you be gay somewhere else Lou?" Zayn said as Louis chuckled "Its true! Show him his photo" Louis said to Liam as Liam grabbed his phone and scrolled through his photos "Here's the screenshot" Liam showed Zayn his phone.

Zayn's eyes widened and his breathing hitched, god, Louis's right, he is pretty. He has this smooth curly hair, round and green eyes and those dimples. Zayn almost got weak on his knees seeing Harry.

Zayn cleared his throat and averted his gaze away from Liam's phone "Where can we find him?" Zayn subtlety asked "He studies at Chaplin High" Liam answered "Of course he goes to a private school" Zayn muttered. Louis was about to deliver another banter but their coach already whistled for their practice to start. Zayn wasn't sure why Harry's face keeps on popping out of his mind. He always see his green eyes staring at him. And when practice is over, Zayn decided to visit Harry.

"Babe!" Zayn almost jumped as his girlfriend, the captain of the cheerleading squad surprised him. Zayn smiled at her as she swing her long blonde hair and batted his lashes at her boyfriend "Hey Gigi, how's my most beautiful girlfriend?" Zayn asked as Gigi giggled and planted a kiss on Zayn's cheek and then she notices the plaster on his face but didn't bother to ask since she assumed he got bruised from their practice.

She cling her arm on Zayn's and they both started to walk "Practice is as usual, tiring. Wanna grab something to eat?" Gigi asked as Zayn stopped walking "Uh actually, I'm going somewhere" Zayn said as Gigi look at her with confusion "To where?" She asked as Zayn rubbed his nape "I'll see you later okay?" Zayn dodged her question as he gave her a quick peck and ran towards his motorbike.

Zayn stopped the engine and took off his helmet when he reached the Chaplin High.

He looked at his phone and the time, it's already closed to 5pm and Zayn isn't sure if Harry's still at school. They are a few students who came out from the glass doors and Zayn is hoping that he'll see Harry.

As the time strike 5pm, Zayn gave up. Maybe Harry had already gone home.

Zayn put on his helmet and started his engine. He drove his bike, making a circle to the school's parking lot and when he reached the waiting shed, his eyes widened seeing a curly haired guy. Zayn already surpass the waiting shed but he made a U turn and went back to the shed. Zayn stopped his engine and stare at Harry at the other side of the road. And wow, he's not just pretty, he's beautiful. He has this mop of curls on his head and he has the brightest green eyes ever. He's also has these long legs and he looks good on his uniform. Zayn took off his helmet and he can't help but smile. So this is the person that saved Zayn.

A beautiful person.

Zayn hopped off his bike and started to jog towards Harry and when he's already beside him, Zayn smiled but Harry doesn't seem to mind. He has his earphones on and his looking straight ahead, not minding Zayn. Zayn's a little nervous right now, what if Harry doesn't recognize him?

Zayn cleared his throat as he poked Harry's arm. Harry instantly removed his earphone from his ears and stared at Zayn. Zayn saw how Harry's green eyes had gone wide "Hi" Zayn said as Harry stares at him "Uh I bet you know me? I'm—"

"Zayn" Harry interjected as Zayn's heart flutters hearing his voice. Wow, it sounded sexy saying his name Coming from his pink lips

"Yeah, my name's Zayn. The guy you saved, the other day" Zayn awkwardly said as Harry can't stop staring at him. Harry's heart just pounded so fast! He can't believe that he see Zayn again! Alive and talking to him! And wow, seeing his eyes in the daylight, Harry's knees gone weak.

He has the most beautiful hazel eyes Harry had ever seen. Harry can't believed that this guy looks so handsome and gorgeous. Zayn still has the plaster on his cheek but still, he look like a greek god with those thick eyebrows and long lashes. Harry almost drooled.

"Ohmygod, you're okay" Harry mumbled as Zayn stared at him for a while and smiled "Uh yeah, I am okay. Thanks to you" Zayn responded "What—what are you doing here?" Harry asked "Well, I'm here to say my thanks. So, thank you for saving me the other day" Zayn smiled as Harry blushed—ohgod, his smile, Harry feels like melting.

Harry awkwardly gave out a wave "That was nothing. I mean, I'm glad you're okay" Harry shyly said as Zayn nodded.

Zayn was about to respond when a black car stopped in front of them and a tall, buff guy hopped out of the car "Harry, sorry I'm late" The buff guy said as he went to open the door for Harry "Its okay Paul" Harry smiled as he face Zayn "So uh, I guess I'll see you around?" Harry said as Zayn smiled "Maybe, you wanna hang out sometime? If you'd like" Zayn asked as Harry's eyes lit up "Guess so?" Harry responded with a question mark at the end, he's so adorable

"Here—" Zayn gave Harry his phone "Type in your digits" Zayn added as Harry hid his smile as he put his number at Zayn's phone and after that, he gave it back to Zayn "I'll see you around Zayn" Harry said as he went inside his car by Paul closing it.

Zan wave a hand at Harry as the car started to drove off. Zayn smiled seeing Harry's number on his phone.

As for Harry, he can't stop smiling. He'd just met a beautiful boy and asked for his number. But Harry stopped his assumptions that Zayn likes him because for sure, he just want to make friends.

"I see you made a new friend?" Paul said, looking at Harry at the rearview mirror. Harry looked at Paul "He's just some guy I helped the other day" Harry responded "He looks nice" Paul said as Harry shake his head "Paul, he's just being friendly" Harry said "What? I just said that he looks nice"

"When you say Nice, it means that I like him. We're not having this conversation again" Harry responded.

Paul has been close to Harry since he was a child and he knows Harry's secrets and in fact, Paul was the first person to know Harry's sexuality. He gave encouragement to Harry to tell his parents and saying 'they'll accept you because you are their son...if they don't, I will be there for you' and because of that, Harry put all his trust on him.

Paul is like a second father to him. He's always there when Harry's down, got his heart broken and when he's meeting new people. And Today, seeing the tan skinned boy, Paul can see that the boy's smile is genuinely happy "What's his name?" Paul asked as Harry gave out a shy smile before answering "Zayn" he said.

And Paul is also positive that Harry already likes the kid.

//A/N: Whoaaaaa Harry and his assumptions. I hope people are like Paul. He may not be related to Harry but he sincerely cares for him.

And gosh Harry is sooooo attracted to Zayn. We're all paul! Lol!

Don't forget to vote and comment!