Chapter 3

On the next day, Zayn took off his plaster from his cheek as the bruise is already healed. He thanked the doctor who gave him a fast recovery medicine for his bruises.

Zayn grabbed his backpack and exited his room. He looked at his dad who's lying at their couch, sleeping. Zayn went towards the kitchen and saw his Mum fixing beer bottles.

Zayn didn't bothered saying goodbye as he made his way to the front door. Why would he say goodbye? His parents doesn't care about him. They don't care if Zayn has high grades, or if Zayn will graduate High school. All they care about is their selves and for her Mother's case, her beer.

Zayn hopped on his bike and put his helmet on and drove to school. When he reached school, he parked his bike and took off his helmet. He fetched his phone and smiled remembering Harry.

He hadn't texted him since he got his number yesterday. Zayn then sighed, it won't hurt just to say good morning, right?

So Zayn texted him a good morning and after that, he pocketed his phone and hopped out of his bike. He put his helmet at the trunk of his bike and went inside to school. He immediately went to his locker and saw Gigi waiting for him. He almost forgot about her "Hey, Babe?" Zayn greeted as Gigi glared at her "What's wrong now?" Zayn asked as Gigi crossed her arms on her chest "Why did you leave me yesterday?" Gigi asked, raising her brow "I just finished some important stuff"

"More important than me?" Gigi barged in "Yeah. I mean No, I mean, I'm sorry" Zayn said as he put his hand on her waist and pulled her closer "I'm sorry okay? Why don't we go on our date later after school?" Zayn cooed as Gigi sighed and put her hand on Zayn's cheeks "You always know how to calm me down" she smiled "Okay! I'll wait for you at the entrance later after school okay?" Gigi said as Zayn nodded "I'll see you!" She pecked his lips and made her way to her class.

Zayn sighed, he lied to Gigi for meeting Harry yesterday.

Why?

*****

Harry and Niall are under the oak tree that's located at the back of their school. They're having their lunch and the Oak tree is their hang out place "Wow, That Zayn guy made an effort to come here huh?" Niall said as Harry nodded many times "And he even asked for my number and he texted me this morning" Harry answered "What did he say?"

"Its just a good morning text"

"Did you text him back?"

"No. I don't know what to say" Harry said, looking at Zayn's text. Niall wanted to laugh. Harry's so adorable and cute, he's so innocent when it comes to this "Just reply good morning too or whatever" Niall said as Harry bit his bottom lip and began to type.

Niall scooted closer to Harry as he look at his phone "Harry, you can't say good morning to you too at this time, it's already afternoon" Niall said as Harry deeply sighed "I don't know what to say!" Harry said as Niall grabbed his phone and began to type and after that, he pressed send "There—" he return the phone to Harry as Harry read the text "Why did you ask him if he wants to hang out?! Of course he'll say no! Niall, are you an idiot?!" Harry almost shout as his phone beeped.

Both Niall and Harry looked at the phone as Harry pressed the notification message and Zayn's text opened.

Harry's eyes widened as Niall cheered "He said yes! Omg!" Niall roared as Harry blushed and look at Niall "What I should I do?" Harry asked as Niall rolled his eyes "Harry, keep calm okay? Its just a friendly date" Niall smiled as Harry elbowed him "Its not even a date okay? And we don't know if this guy is you know..." Harry indicating the word gay "and he looks straight! I shouldn't assume things! He just want to make friends!" Harry said "Okay, tell him when and where to meet" Niall responded as Harry took a deep breath as his fingers moved and after that, he pressed send.

"What did you say?" Niall asked as Harry showed him his phone "Wanna meet at the Brooklyn bridge park later at school?" Niall read as he grinned at Harry "That's perfect! Now we wait" Niall said as Harry nodded. And wow, he's hands just went cold.

The bell ring indicating that Lunch is over as Niall and Harry stood. Harry glanced at his phone, seeing if Zayn already replied but he didn't. He must be offended or something. Niall patted his shoulder "Maybe he's in class" Niall said as Harry muttered a maybe.

Back at Zayn, he was staring at his phone. Harry just asked him to hang out and its later after classes. He'd promised Gigi to have their date and he's torn in between "Zee!" Zayn blinked and looked at his two best friends "Yeah?"

"You've been staring on your phone all day, what's up?" Liam asked as he look at Zayn with a concern face "Who you texting all day?" Louis asked as Zayn shrugged "Uh no one" Zayn answered with a soft tone "Is it some girl?" Louis teased as Zayn rolled his eyes "Why would I text other girls if I have Gigi?" Zayn answered "Man, I thought you're breaking up with her" Louis said "Yeah, I thought you don't like her and she's too clingy?" Liam added as Zayn sighed "Yeah. But I can't seem to do it since I don't wanna see her cry" Zayn answered "Just tell her that it's not you, it's me line" Liam suggested as Louis agrees "Yeah! Girls always feels okay when you said those lines" Louis said as Zayn look at him with an eyebrow raised "Since when do you feel for girls? Are you bisexual now Loueh?" Zayn teased "Sorry mate, I'm still pure gay. I just saw it on movies and it works all the time" Louis shrugged.

Maybe he should use that line, maybe Gigi will feel better.

Zayn won't deny that he likes Gigi. Gigi was the one who asked Zayn for a date and for Zayn, since he wasn't doing anything, he'd said Yes. They've gone out a couple of times and already kissed so Zayn made it official to be together.

He likes Gigi but lately, it doesn't feel right anymore "Zee! You're phone's beeping!" Louis said as Zayn's eyes blinked, he was lost in thought again "Who's texting you bro?" Liam asked as Zayn read the message and after that he locked his phone and look at his two best friends "Nothing" he answered as Louis look at him funny, and he knew that Zayn's texting someone new.

// A/N: Oh no! Will Zayn say yes to Harry's hang out plan? My heart! I sucked at lovestories right? Lol! And a little note: as much as I despise Gigi, I made her as Zayn's girlfriend here. I cring everytime I write about Her and Zayn. Ohwell 🤷🏻‍♀️

Don't forget to comment and vote! Thanks!

Spread love and not hate 🌻

— the CAT xx