Chapter 4

Harry is now shaking from nervousness.

After he followed up a text to Zayn saying "It's okay if you're not available" Zayn answered that he'll meet him at the park. Harry's so happy that Zayn agreed to hang out with him and he can't deny that he finds Zayn attractive but he keep in mind that Zayn just wanted to make friends and maybe grateful for Harry that he helped him at the alley.

Harry told Paul that he'll go home on his own after his classes. He didn't told Paul that he'll be meeting with Zayn. He might ask a thousand questions.

Harry sat at the bench, his hands tucked on his slacks pockets. His knees are shaking and his heart is beating like crazy. What if Zayn decided that he won't come? Now Harry will be embarrassed.

Harry fetched his phone to see if Zayn texted but he didn't and its already close to 5pm. Harry sighed, its okay if he doesn't show up. They're just friends. Harry won't get hurt if he won't show up. Yup, he won't get hurt.

As time passes, Harry already gave up. Zayn didn't showed up! Harry's heart ache a little knowing that Zayn stood him up. He shouldn't have asked him in the first place. Harry was about to stand where he sat when someone called his name. Harry's head turned to see Zayn, running towards him.

Harry's heart just flutters, he came! The ache he felt suddenly changes into happiness "Zayn!" Harry smiled as Zayn stopped his running and took a deep breath and inhaled, exhaled. Zayn smiled "I'm sorry for keeping you wait" Zayn said as he took his sit beside Harry "My girlfriend asked me to have ice cream with her" Zayn added as Harry's heart dropped.

He has a girlfriend.

So what Harry? You said it yourself that you're just friends! And confirmed, Zayn's into girls and not to people like him.

"Wow, that's romantic" Harry said forcing a smile "Uh think so. Anyway, where do you wanna go?" Zayn changed the subject as Harry mentally face palmed. He asked Zayn to hang out but he doesn't know where to take him. Think Harry! "Wanna go to an arcade?" Harry asked as Zayn smiled "Okay!" He cheery said as both of them stood and started to walk.

Zayn's eyes widened seeing the arcade. He didn't expected it to be this grand. He was expecting Harry meant arcade at a mall or something but Harry took him a fabulous and expensive arcade. Zayn hopes his money is enough for both of them.

Harry led Zayn inside the arcade and its like a mini casino! Only, its an arcade game. Harry stopped at the counter "Fill me up" Harry said as he gave a card to the lady behind the counter. Zayn was a little confuse though if what's the card is for. The lady then gave the card back to Harry "What's the card for?" Zayn asked as Harry showed him the card that looks like a credit card "We'll use this to play" Harry said as he smiled "Come on, I'll show you" Harry then showed Zayn a game of Battle "So, first, we swipe the card here—" Harry showed Zayn where to swipe "And then the game will start" Harry added as Zayn was amazed "Wow, I only grew up playing arcade using coins" Zayn said as Harry chuckled "Still the same thing but only uses a card. Okay, lets play!" Harry responded as Zayn nodded.

After how many battle rounds later, Zayn defeated Harry. Harry's all whiny and wanted to play some more but he realized that it's already past 7pm.

"Hey, want another round?" Zayn asked as Harry sadly smiled "I'm sorry, I think I need to go home" Harry responded "Oh okay" Zayn look at his time "Its only 7. Wanna grab something to eat before going home?" Zayn asked as Harry really likes that. He smiled "I guess?" He answered as Zayn grinned "It's my treat this time since you treat me to arcade" Zayn said as they exited the arcade shop.

As they were walking on the street, Zayn was thinking on where to bring Harry for dinner. He took a glance at Harry, he's so posh and so rich. Where should I bring this guy?

"Uh Harry?" Zayn asked as he stopped walking and Harry did the same, looking At him "Yeah?"

"Can I be honest with you?" Zayn said as Harry bit his bottom lip, is he telling me to fuck off? I don't want to see you anymore? Or will Zayn say this is our last hang out? "Yeah?" Harry hesitantly answered As Zayn rubbed his nape "I honestly don't know where to take you" Zayn said as Harry's heart calmed, oh good. He thought Zayn will pushed him away. Harry smiled "You can take me anywhere! I don't mind!" Harry answered in a cheery way as Zayn find it adorable. Zayn smiled and nodded "Have you tried eating in food trucks?" Zayn asked as they started to walk again.

Harry shake his head "Well, I didn't. But I always wanted to try one" Harry answered as Zayn pointed a food truck near the park. Zayn and Harry chose what to eat and after that, they took a stroll at the park. Harry tasted the cheese burrito and when he did, his eyes lit up. He didn't know that food from food trucks are delicious and affordable "Wow this is good" Harry exclaimed as Zayn chuckled "Yes! I told you you'll like them" Zayn responded as they continued to walk.

Harry glanced at Zayn as he was concentrating on his burrito. Harry cleared his throat "Is it okay if I'll ask you a personal question?" Harry started as Zayn nodded "Sure, go for it" Zayn responded "What happened to you at the alley?" Harry asked as Zayn stopped eating and look at Harry. Zayn knew Harry's curious on what happened. Zayn smiled and shrugged "My rival at the other school's football team cornered me there" Zayn answered "My best friend, Louis, he was the one who kind of strike a nerve at the football captain. It got heated. I ran away and thought I'd already escape but they were following me. It's also my fault that I made a wrong turn on the dead end" Zayn added as he took a sit at the benches. Harry sat beside him "Good thing you found me. Or I didn't know what would have happened to me" Zayn smiled.

Harry gave out a small smile. Indeed, Zayn is only grateful to Harry that's why he had agreed to meet.

"Oh yeah, I didn't get your last name?" Harry asked Zayn as he grinned "It's Malik. Zayn Malik" Zayn answered as Harry ears twinge, the way Zayn say his name, so sexy "Yeah, I'm Harry Styles. I bet you already know that" Harry said giving a little chuckle "Of course" Zayn said back and silence. Both of them finished their burrito and after that, Harry bid goodbye to Zayn "Where do you live? I'll take you" Zayn suggested "Uh No thanks. I'll take a cab" Harry answered "No, I'll take you. I have a bike" Zayn pushed as Harry stared at him. He look at his hazel eyes, and his heart won't stop beating fast just imagining that Zayn will take him home.

"Please let me take you home?" Zayn said again as Harry slowly smiled and nodded.

// A/N: sweet! Their first date! Well, As the writer, I'll tell you that this is their 1st date! They just don't know it yet. Lol! Aww, Harry got hurt hearing that Zayn has a girlfriend.

Anyway, please do vote and comment!

Spread love and not hate! 🌻