Chapter 17

When Harry woke up the next day, he instantly looked for Zayn and he smiled when he saw Him beside him, giving out a little snore and his hands on his waist.

Last night was surreal. Zayn asked him to be his boyfriend and he said yes. Harry Styles has a boyfriend! After their conversation and shared kiss at the pool side, they went up to Harry's room and kissed some more. And sure, Zayn wanted to go further than just kissing but Harry wasn't ready yet. He's all shy and Zayn understood since he wants to take slow with Harry too. So, they cuddled up to sleep and waking up next to your lover is the best feeling ever.

Harry ran his fingers on Zayn's arms as he savors this moment. Harry couldn't be more happier. He closed his eyes again and snuggled close to Zayn as he felt Zayn's hands go around his stomach and pulled him closer to him.

Harry loves Zayn's warmth.

He feels safe.

Both of them are having a beautiful sleep when someone knocked on the door. Zayn slowly opened his eyes as he heard the knock. He look beside him and smiled seeing Harry peacefully sleeping, his boyfriend. He ran his fingers on Harry's cheek and through his curly strands and planted a soft kiss on his cheek.

The knocked continued as Zayn gently shook Harry "Babe? Wake up" Zayn whispered as Harry stirred a little but he didn't woke up. Zayn shake him again as Harry moaned and fluttered his eyes open "Zaynie?" Harry mumbled as Zayn smiled "As much as I want to cuddle some more but we have to get up. Someone's knocking on your door" Zayn said as Harry got up and yawned "The door?" Harry said as the knocking intensifies. Harry's eyes bulge "The door!" Harry said again as he got out of bed and went to his door and when opened it, he was met by Father and Mother.

Des's arms are crossed on his chest while Anne was behind Des, waving at Harry "Mum, Dad! Good—Good morning!" Harry crookedly smiled "It's past Lunch Harry and your Mom and I are looking for our guest. He's not in his room" Des said as Harry gulped.

And from the bed, Zayn's eyes widened and he slowly got out of the bed and hid at the pillar of Harry's room "Uh—"

"Do you happened to know where he is, right?" Des raised his brow at Harry as Harry naively shrugged. Des sighed "We have Rules here Harry. I agreed on letting Zayn staying here but I don't like sneaking off at night to have sex with—"

"I'm Here!" Zayn suddenly popped out of the pillar and went towards Harry "Good Morning Des and Anne. Uhm, sorry I sneaked out last night. I just couldn't sleep and well, Harry found me at the pool side and we both decided to sleep together—" Anne gasped as Des's eyes glared at him "—No! No! We didn't have sex. We've just cuddled and slept beside each other. That's all. I promise!" Zayn defended as Des and Anne calmed down "Well, I like you Zayn Malik. You're honest and straightforward. So, I just want to let you know that lunch is ready for you two" Des said as he turned around and leave with Anne.

Harry breathe a sigh of relief "That was close!" Harry said as he looked at Zayn with a small smile. Zayn snorted as he started to laugh "Ohman! I can't believe this happened!" Zayn started as Harry didn't contain himself as he laughed too "Yeah. Its our first morning as boyfriends and this happened. Parents worried if their son is still a Virgin" Harry answered as Zayn's laugh subsided and he stared at Harry.

Harry stopped laughing too as he saw Zayn looking at him intently "What?" Harry asked as Zayn smiled "You're so beautiful" Zayn said as Harry blushed. Zayn stepped closer to him as he snaked his hands on Harry's waist and pulled him closer to him, their chest gently bumped "Good morning Harry" Zayn said as he leaned in and ghosted his lips to Harry's. Harry's knees gone weak as he can feel Zayn's breath on his lips "Good morning Zaynie" Harry smiled as Zayn captured his lips. Harry closed his eyes and put his arms on Zayn's shoulders as he kissed back.

This is beautiful way to start a morning.

Harry and Zayn both showered but of course, they showered in different bathrooms. Zayn doesn't want Harry's parents to get mad at them for showering together. After showering, they went to the dining hall and have their lunch and after lunch, Zayn and Harry spent their time playing billiard and darts. And when its time for Zayn to go, Harry's upset. He doesn't want him to leave yet.

"It Okeh Beb, I'll call you and maybe I'll surprised you at your school" Zayn smiled with his teeth out as Harry sadly smiled "Okay, I'll miss you" Harry said as he hugged Zayn and settled his cheek on Zayn's shoulder. Zayn hugged back and put his hand on Harry's curls, caressing it "Me too Harry, me too" Harry looked at Zayn and gave him a sweet kiss before parting.

*****

"Are you guys excited?! Only a week left before our final game!" Louis said as they're at the quadrangle at Monday afternoon. They were having their break as Louis can't stop rambling about their Game for next week "We're all excited Lou! Right Zee?" Liam asked as he elbowed Zayn who's focusing on his phone.

Liam frowned when Zayn didn't acknowledge him "Oooooh I think someone's busy with his lover" Louis teased as Zayn look at both of them "I'm sorry, what?" Zayn questioned as Louis snickered "Hey, how are you and Harry?" Liam asked as Zayn gave out a bright smile "He's my boyfriend now" Liam and Louis's eyes widened "Whoa!" Liam gasped as Louis cheered "Your first boyfriend!" Louis yelled that caused the other students to look at them, including Gigi.

Zayn grabbed Louis by his arm and shushed him "Are you crazy?!" Zayn whispery hissed "So you're gay now?" Zayn turned around and saw Gigi looking at him "You've broke up with me to be with a guy?!" Gigi asked as Zayn gulped, his brow sweating "Uhm—"

"That wasn't Zayn Gi. It was me. I already have a boyfriend" Liam barged in, covering for Zayn as Zayn's eyes landed on Liam's. Gigi raised her brow and looked at Liam top to bottom "That couldn't be right. You couldn't be gay!" Gigi gasped "And you assume that I am?" Zayn piped in as Gigi glared at him "Whatever!" Gigi gave up as she stomped away from them.

Louis looked at Zayn "You could've said the truth" He said "What? Seriously? To let them all know that I'm attracted to a guy?" Zayn answered "Liam did it" Louis said back "Hey, I just covered for our friend here Lou. And trust me, I know my sexuality" Liam grinned "Thank you for covering up Li" Zayn said as Liam gave him a fist bump.

Louis is worried though. Zayn could have said that he likes guys right in front of Gigi's face but he didn't. This only means, he's not yet ready to let the whole word know about his relationship with Harry.

Louis is worried for Harry.

// A/N: Oh mama mia! Zayn's hiding his sexuality! And Harry hadn't had a clue about it. I'm worried for Harry too. But on the brighter side, they're boyfriends now! Yey! And sorry to disappoint you guys that ZARRY didn't have sex. I want this story to be all sweet, cute and fluff.

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting!