Chapter 19

After Zayn shouted at Harry, the students didn't stop staring at Zayn.

The were still at the hallway, murmuring and gossiping "I can't believe you!" Zayn looked at Gigi with a surprised face "A guy comes here in a posh uniform and gave you those—" Gigi pointed at the doughnuts "—but you threw them away in front of his face. That's rude Malik!" Gigi said "I wanted to be angry with you because for sure, that guy was your boyfriend—" Zayn flinched "I wanted to be angry because you've broken up with me for some guy. But I won't because as I saw earlier, I feel sorry for you" Gigi paused and smirked looking at Zayn "I feel sorry for you because you're in denial and not open for who you really are and not open to tell the whole world that you're in love with a man" Gigi lastly said before leaving.

Zayn's heart thumped, oh no! What had he done to Harry?!

"Zayn! Why did you that?!" Liam asked as Zayn looked at Liam and Louis with regret "Why did you pushed him away?! Huh? In front of all these people?!" Louis screeched as Zayn was speechless. Tears started to cascade on Zayn's cheeks as he just realized what he did. Because of his selfishness, because he doesn't want anybody to know of what he really is, he pushed Harry away "Dude! You were the one who pursued Harry in the first place! You were the one who told him to be with you and now, you pushed him away because you're in denial of who you really are!" Louis spat as Zayn gulped.

Louis's words ran straight to his heart.

His hurting and in pain.

He can't believe he just did that to Harry!

*****

Harry slammed his door shut as soon as he reached the mansion. Zayn's face keeps on repeating on his mind. The way he looks at Harry with horror and fear. He wasn't expecting that kind of reaction from him. Zayn's face says it all—he's not yet out and Harry was his secret. No wonder that they doesn't go out much. And when Harry wants to have a romantic date outside, Zayn always has his reason not to. Harry has been a fool for believing that Zayn is true to himself.

Harry cried his heart out as he lied on his bed, curled into a ball. He's heart is aching so much that it feels like he's dying.

After hours of crying, Niall barged in inside his room and found Harry lying on his bed "Oh Harry!" Niall went towards him and sat at the edge of the bed. He put his hand on Harry's arm, running his hand up and down "How did you.......did you know I'm home Niall?" Harry asked sobbing "Paul told me. He said you were crying when you left Zayn's school" Niall sighed "I told you not to surprised him" Niall added as Harry cried some more "Niall....I was his secret. I can't believe I hadn't seen it before!" Harry sniffed "Oh man, he's a jerk! I guess its a good thing that you've surprised him then. At least now we know that he's still in denial" Niall sighed as Harry sat from his bed and wiped his tears away "My heart is in pain Niall. I don't know what to do" Harry leaned his head on Niall's shoulder "Just let it all out, that's what you need to do" Niall comforted.

Harry has been devastated.

He'd been locking himself in his room since Zayn pushed him away. His heart had been split into two every time Zayn's face came to his mind.

He cried and cried until he feels like he's been crying in eternity. He can't stop his tears from falling. Harry had been skipping school because he's not in a good condition to do so. Niall had been delivering papers to Harry and he's been there for him, comforting him and telling him positive words.

He needed it.

It was the weekend when Harry was all alone again at the mansion. He's at the living room, curling himself to a ball and still crying. It's been two days and Zayn hadn't contacted him and Harry doesn't assume that he will since Zayn was in denial. Harry sniffed as he grabbed another set of Kleenex and wiped his tears and snot "You're such a jerk Zayn!" Harry mumbled as he threw the tissue on the bin and lied down on the huge sofa.

Harry's like bipolar because he was smiling and then the next, he's crying again.

Getting your heart broken is the worst—ever!

*****

Zayn was at his room, pacing back and forth. He's frustrated and angry at himself. How can he do that to Harry? The guy whom he felt amazing things with. Because of his in denial, he'd hurt Harry, so bad.

He frustratedly ran his hand through his hair and sat on his bed with gritted teeth. He must do something. He doesn't want to let go of Harry because after all, without Harry, he doesn't know where he's now when Harry hadn't found him at the alley. And without Harry, he would've never realized what he really is. And without Harry, he wouldn't have known the feeling to be in love.

Zayn frustratedly sighed as he stood and grabbed his hoodie and went out of his house.

And after a minute, he parked his bike outside Harry's silver gates. He needs to talk to Harry. He needs to. He just realized that he somehow, he can't imagine his life without Harry in it. Zayn bit his bottom lip as he took a deep breath and inhaled and exhaled.

Its now or never.

Zayn find a way to climbed up at the silver gates. He found his way in at the edge of the gate. Zayn started to climbed up and slowly made his way at the other side of the gate. After that, he jumped off, landing on his butt. Zayn stood and wiped off the dirt from his black pants and continued on its way through the driveway of the mansion.

His heart is beating fast and his palms are all sweaty—he's so nervous. When he reached the main door, he took another deep breath as he inhaled, exhaled and he started to knock.

In a minute, the door opened as Zayn's eyes widened seeing Harry who's eyes are puffy and pale face. Zayn did that, he hurt Harry. Zayn wanted to hug him tight, to comfort him but seeing Harry with a shock expression and then his face turned into anger "You're not supposed to be here!" Harry shouted "Harreh, listen, I'm here to apologize" Zayn started "I'm sorry I pushed you away, I'm sorry that I've hurt you" Zayn said, reaching for his hand but Harry stepped back "You're only doing this because no one's around" Harry said "No! I mean it this time! I'm sorry I've been a coward on letting anybody know of what I really am. I'm sorry for being a fool...I shouldn't have done it" Zayn's eyes started to water "I'm sorry for hurting you so much" Zayn added as Harry's eyes gave out tears.

He can't bear to see Zayn crying.

His heart started to ache again as he saw Zayn cried "I hope you can still forgive me Harreh" Zayn said as Harry sniffed "I'm sorry Zayn, I can't for now. I don't want to be your secret. I'm open in everything. Especially to the ones I love. I can't be your secret" Harry said, crying now as Zayn's ears twinge hearing the word Love.

Harry loves him?

Zayn looked at Harry "I'm sorry" Harry said as he stepped back, ready to close the door when Zayn stopped it using his hand "Harreh, My game's on Monday at 6. I—I hope you could come" Zayn softly said as Zayn let go of the door as Harry closed it. Harry leaned his back on the door as he began to cry again.

// A/N: UGH! I hate Zayn! He's always hurting Harry! All he did was just fall inlove. But Zayn did apologize. Will Harry forgive him? Will he go to Zayn's final game? And wow, did Gigi just accepted the fact that Zayn's gay? Lol!

Okay, few chapters left before Epilogue! Ready yourselves! 😂😂

Thank you for the read, vote and comments! 😘

Spread love and not hate! 💕

— the CAT xx