Chapter 12

Gigi was happily walking towards her locker when she saw a note hanging from the door. She giggled as she grabbed the note and read it "Meet me at the field later this afternoon after classes —Z" Gigi smiled "A surprise?!" Gigi assumed as she giggled some more.

Afternoon came as Gigi made her way at the field.

She's looking for Zayn and she's all excited for his surprised. She saw Zayn his back facing her at the middle of the field. She slowly walked towards him and she wrapped her hands on Zayn's waist and kissed his neck.

As for Zayn, he jumped and immediately spun around and looked at Gigi with wide eyes "Babe, it's just me" Gigi said as Zayn gulped and nodded "Sorry, I thought you were someone else" Zayn mumbled as Gigi stepped closer to him "So, you said to meet you here, what is it?" Gigi said flirtatiously as she snake her hands on Zayn's shoulders.

Zayn take hold of her hands and put them down "Gigi, I'm sorry" Zayn started as Gigi's eyes widened "I can't do this anymore" Zayn added as Gigi stared at him with wide eyes. Gigi stepped back a little away from Zayn  "What, what are you saying Zayn? You're breaking up with me?!" Gigi asked in a shocked expression as tears started to form in her eyes. Zayn looks at her and sighed "You're a great girl and you deserve someone better than me. I—I'm not for you" Zayn said as Gigi is now crying "Where did that come from?!" Gigi responded as she poke Zayn's chest "is There's someone else?" Gigi asked as Zayn flinched "Tell me, there's someone else?!" Gigi shouted "Yes! Yes! There's someone else" Zayn answered as Gigi stared at Zayn, her heart cracking and tears on her eyes "That's why you don't deserve me because in the first place, I didn't like you like how you like me" Zayn can't stop himself from being honest "I thought I like you but I realized that I only like you as a friend" Zayn added as Gigi cried some more, her mascara trailing down her cheeks.

"I can't believe you Malik!" Gigi shouted as she slapped her hand on Zayn's chest repeatedly. Zayn lets her hit him because after all, he deserves it.

"You're such an asshole!" Gigi screamed and this time, she slapped him hard on his cheek as she turned around and left, stomping her feet.

*****

Harry and Niall are at the oak tree that afternoon after their classes. They wanted to chill first before going home "So Niall, I forgot to ask you about your weekend" Harry said as Niall choked "Nothing's special" Niall answered.

Niall's weekend had been special because he already said the three words to his boyfriend. The only sad part was, Louis didn't said it back but it's okay for Niall since he's not pressuring Louis to say it back. He just wanted to let him know what he really feels.

And Harry doesn't know that Niall already has a boyfriend that he's also Zayn's bestfriend "Oh right! Who are you with on weekend?" Harry asked as Niall bit his bottom lip.

Should he tell Harry?

He's been his bestfriend since grade school "Harry, I need to tell you something" Niall started as Harry smiled "Go ahead" Harry said as Niall cleared his throat and composed himself "I'm gay. And I have a boyfriend" Niall said as Harry's eyes widened "I'm sorry I didn't told you sooner. Its just that, I'm not yet ready to tell you" Niall explained as Harry nodded and put his arms on Niall's shoulder "We're both gay" Harry giggled as Niall smiled "You have a boyfriend?!" Harry gasped as Niall laughed because Harry's a little slow on catching up "Yeah. He's name's Louis. I met him at a chat site" Niall said "We've been boyfriends for a month now and—"

"Chat sites are dangerous Ni. What if he's some dirty old man?" Harry barged in "Don't worry Harry, he's not. We've already met and he's beautiful because he has this blue eyes and sexy smile" Niall dreamily said "Actually, Zayn is his bestfriend" Niall added as Harry gasped "He is?! Ohmy, small world!" Harry responded "Yeah it is. And I knew what happened with you and Zayn last weekend before you told me because Zayn went to Louis's house and I was there" Niall confessed as Harry stayed quiet.

Niall sighed "I'm sorry I didn't told you sooner because it's not my place to tell, you know?" Niall said as Harry understands "I know. But don't worry, everything's okay now because, Zayn asked me to go with him to the beach this weekend!" Harry squealed as Niall grinned "That's amazing Harry!" Niall cheered "And he also told me that he likes me" Harry added as Niall already knew that "Harry, I'm soo happy for you. Finally Zayn realized his feelings for you" Niall said and Harry's so happy.

When 5pm came, Niall and Harry started to walk towards the entrance of their school "And I am excited for this weekend" Harry said as he smiled as Niall giggled.

They were talking random stuff when they've reached the glass doors entrance of the school gate. Harry was talking about the movie he'd watched last night when Niall halted and that caused Harry to bumped him "Ni? What's up?" Harry asked "Your boyfriend is here" Niall said as Harry look outside the glass doors.

His heartbeat quickened when he saw Zayn, leaning his hips on his motorbike "What's he doing here?" Harry mumbled as Niall elbowed him "Lets go" Niall said as they continued to walk. When Zayn saw Harry and Niall approached him, he stood straight "Hi Zayn!" Niall smiled as Zayn looked at Niall with a confused face. Why is he with Harry? Zayn gave an awkward wave "I'll see you later" Niall said to Harry before running off.

Harry stood in front of Zayn "Hi?" Harry shyly smiled as Zayn smiled back "Hey Harreh"

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked as Zayn rubbed the back of his neck "Well, I came here to take you home?" Zayn questioned as Harry raised his brow "You're asking me?" Harry chuckled "Uh No. I'm here because I want to take you home" Zayn said sternly as Harry smiled with his dimples out "Oh that's sweet of you Zayn. Uhm, let me make a phone call first okay?" Harry said as Zayn nodded.

Harry stepped a little away from Zayn as Harry fetched his phone and dialed Paul's number and on the second ring "Harry? Is everything alright?" Paul's voice is all worried "Everything's perfect Paul" Harry said "Uhm, I'm going somewhere so you don't need to pick me up"

"I'm about to turn into your school"

"Oh but I'm going to get ice cream so, you can go home first" Harry reasoned as Paul sighed "Okay. Take care then Harry" Paul said as Harry nodded "Okay thank you!" Harry said as he hang up.

He went back to Zayn and smiled "Lets go?" Harry asked as Zayn grabbed his spare helmet and put it on Harry. After putting Harry's helmet, Zayn hopped on his motorbike as Harry too and put his hand on Zayn's shoulders but Zayn removed Harry's hand on his shoulders and wrapped them on his waist. Harry's blushing now because he felt Zayn's warm hands and his abs underneath his shirt. And behind Zayn's helmet, he smirked. Harry's hands are so soft.

Zayn started the engine and away they go.

And from the distance, Paul chuckled. Harry is with the Zayn kid and Paul sighed "Harry's inlove" Paul mumbled as he started the car and drove off.

// A/N: WHOAAAAAA! ZIGI BROKE UP! Finally! What do you guys think of their break up? I sucked at it because, I don't really know what else to say. And OMG! Niall told Harry about Louis! I like Zayn's being all touchy lol! And gasped! Paul Knows! He knows! Lol!

Thank you guys for the Votes, comments and reads!