Chapter 8

Harry eyes widened as he felt Zayn's lips against his.

What's happening?!

A minute ago, Harry was rambling about on how gay he is and now, Zayn Malik is kissing him! Harry's mind is boggled right now but damn, feeling Zayn's lips against his feels good.

His heart is racing and his insides are now filled with butterflies flopping its wings. Harry didn't responded to the kiss but as soon as Zayn pushed his tongue on Harry's upper lip, he didn't stop himself as he kissed back, tasting Zayn's lips.

As for Zayn, feeling Harry's lips on his own was ecstatic! His lips were so soft that he deepened their kiss. He put his hand on the side of Harry's neck, steadying him as he licked Harry's upper lip. Harry didn't hesitate as he opened up for Zayn, letting his tongue explored him. Harry closed his eyes as he can see fireworks.

As soon as Zayn tasted Harry's warm tongue, that's where he felt the spark that ran through his spine and into his heart. And after feeling the spark, Zayn gasped and broke their kiss.

Harry was startled that Zayn immediately pulled back. Zayn's eyes widened as he look at Harry whose cheeks are flushed and a little worried "What's wrong?" Harry asked as Zayn opened his mouth to speak but closed it again "I'm sorry Harry but I gotta go" Zayn said instead as Harry's heart dropped. They just shared a kiss then he's leaving?

Zayn stood and he looked down at Harry "I'm sorry, this wasn't supposed to happen" Zayn said as Harry's heart got torn to pieces.

Wasn't supposed to happen?! He was the one who kissed him first!

Harry immediately stood and face Zayn "I'm sorry, I got to go" Zayn said as he started to leave. Harry stood there, shock and confused. What the hell?

*****

Zayn rushed towards Louis's house. Louis told him that his parents are out for the weekend and he'll be spending his weekend with his boyfriend. Zayn opened the front door of his house and when he did, he caught Louis making out at the living room with his said boyfriend.

Zayn immediately turned his back on them as Louis screeched "What the fuck Zayn?!" Louis shouted as he put his clothes on "Dude! I'm sorry! But I need to talk to you!" Zayn shouted back "Didn't I tell you that today is my private moment?" Louis said "I'm sorry okay! But you also told me to come see me if you've already discovered something and I did!" Zayn replied as he look at Louis and his blonde, blue eyed boyfriend

"Oh Hi, I'm Zayn" Zayn introduced as the Blue eyed guy gasped "Malik?" He asked as Zayn slowly nodded his head "How did you know my last name?" Zayn asked "This is my boyfriend, Niall Horan. He goes to Chaplin High" Louis barged in as Zayn's eyes widened "That's where Harry goes to" Zayn mumbled and speaking of Harry, Zayn looked at Louis "I really need to talk to you!" Zayn pleaded as Louis stared at his messed up bestfriend and sighed "Alright. Lets talk at Dad's office" Louis said as Zayn nodded "Nice seeing you Niall" he said as he made his way to Louis' dad office.

Louis smiled at Niall "Sorry about this babe, we'll continue later okay?" Louis said as Niall nodded "And tell your bestfriend that Harry's my bestfriend" Niall said as Louis gasped "Really?! You didn't tell me?" Louis pouted "You didn't tell me that you knew Zayn" Niall bantered back as Louis got rid of his pout "Touché. And we really never talk about our bestfriends right? Okay, We'll talk later and make yourself comfortable for a while" Louis smiled as he planted a quick peck on Niall's lips. Niall smiled after and he can't believe that they're living in a very small world.

Louis closed his dad's office door and look at Zayn "So? What happened?" Louis asked as Zayn deeply sighed "I went to see Harry and I kissed him Lou! Just like you said!" Zayn said almost a shout. He's frustrated and confused.

Louis was shocked that Zayn immediately acted "So? Did you feel anything? Fireworks? Spark?" Louis asked as Zayn groaned "I felt everything! Spark, fireworks and even fire!" Zayn stood and pace back and forth, back and forth inside the small office "Wow, you are gay" Louis mumbled "Lou! I can't be! My whole life, I've known that I'm a man! Well there are episodes that I admired guys but that doesn't mean I'm gay!" Zayn frustratedly said "And when I kissed Harry, the feeling I felt is far different from what I feel when Gigi and I kissed" Zayn added "Is it a good feeling?" Louis asked as Zayn stopped pacing and stared at Louis with a soft expression "Yes, a Very good feeling and I want to do it again" Zayn said, forming a small smile but it quickly faded "Ohgod no! I'm not gay!" Zayn is now back to being frustrated.

Louis sighed and went to Zayn. He take hold of his shoulder pushed him down to the sofa "Calm down okay? It's not the end of the world" Louis said as Zayn swallowed his thick saliva and nodded "Listen, if you feel like that towards Harry, don't suppress it. Let it all out" Louis advised "What did he say when you kissed him?" Louis asked as Zayn eyes widened looking at Louis "I left him Lou! After we kissed, I left him. God, I freaked out!" Zayn panicked "You need to calm down okay? Breathe!" Louis said as Zayn took a deep breath and inhaled and exhaled "Now, you've got to apologized to him for leaving him all confused. Explain everything to him" Louis said as Zayn nodded "What about Gigi?" Zayn asked "What about her?"

"Should I tell her that I kissed a guy and I liked it?"

"Of course not Idiot! She'll definitely leave you if you tell her" Louis said as he paused but then grinned because a lightbulb just popped out of his head "Well, you can tell her if you want. That would be the best reason that she'll break up with you" Louis suggested as he playfully wiggled his brows "I can't. And I'm not gay!"

"What do you really feel towards Harry, Zayn?" Louis asked sternly. Zayn didn't what to say, he's attracted to Harry but he also likes Gigi. Zayn groaned "My head is pounding! I don't know anymore!" Zayn responded "You better put yourself together okay? And don't worry, I'm here to help you" Louis gave out a small smile as Zayn nodded "Thank you Lou" Zayn softly said.

Back at the mansion, Harry slumped on his bed. He can't believe it! Zayn had kissed him and left. Harry's heart just got shattered into thousand pieces. He'd never felt this kind of pain before so he suddenly felt like crying.

Why did Zayn did that? It wasn't supposed to happen. He told him that he's gay and when he did, Zayn kissed him and abandoned him. Is he playing with his emotions?

Harry groaned as he threw his pillow on the floor "I hate you!" Harry shouted at the empty mansion "I hate you" he softly said as tears rolled down on his cheeks.

// A/N: OMG ZAYN'S A CONFUSED MAN! Yahahahaha! I feel bad for Harry though. Zayn's being a jerk. And I like the part where Zayn felt everything upon Kissing Harry. Fireworks, sparks and fire! Lol! And Louis, I am soooo him! Break up with Gigi! Break up with Gigi! *crazy laugh* 😈

So NOUIS huh? How did that happened? Lol!

Anyway, thank you for the reads, votes and comments!
Thank you @nuttyzarry for the comments tooo!

Spread love and not hate 🌻

— the CAT xx