Chapter 6

Harry told Niall what happened on their hang out and Niall is all giddy "Stop it Ni. It was a friendly hang out" Harry said as Niall grinned "I can tell. But its just romantic to think that he took you home with his bike" Niall said as Harry smiled "Yeah it was. My heart won't stop beating like crazy" Harry put his hand on his chest "That's a good thing Harry. I mean, there's nothing wrong of liking someone" Niall smiled as Harry nodded "Right and I won't assume anything else since Zayn has a girlfriend" Harry pouted "Well, being friends is enough then. At least, no heartbreaks" Niall responded as Harry mumbled a yeah.

Harry and Zayn are always texting each other. Asking each other on how their day went. Zayn has been busy with Practice lately that he doesn't have time to see Harry. And every time Zayn's with Gigi all he could think of is Harry. Wondering if Harry will like this or that. Zayn doesn't really know why he's feeling this way towards Harry. Every time he reads his texts, his heart is beating like crazy and he wanted to see him.

One time, he even dreamt of him that he kissed Harry on his lips and he liked it. And after that dream, he hadn't been sleeping well.

"Hey Zee" Liam smiled as he took his sit beside Zayn. They're at the park and it was the weekend.

They sat facing the pond as Liam brought chips and soda "What's up buddy? You look tired" Liam said handing him a soda "I'm just thinking some things" Zayn responded "What things?" Liam asked as he popped the soda can open and took a drink "Do you think its possible that........." Zayn paused. He can't possibly be gay just because he dreamt of some guy kissing him, right?

"Possible? What? Possible?" Liam asked as Zayn cleared his throat "Can....Can I tell you a secret?" Zayn asked as Liam nodded and smiled "Of course Zayn. We're buddies, what is it?"

"I mean, its a big deal kind of secret" Zayn repeated as Liam chuckled "Okay. Just tell me" Liam answered as Zayn composed himself. He's been best friends with Liam for a long time now and He trusts him so, its okay to tell him "Li, I kind of dreamt about someone" Zayn started as Liam listened "Its a guy" Zayn added as Liam eyes widened "Okay? And what happened on your dream?"

"I uh— we kind of a Kissed" Zayn mumbled as Liam gasped "Are you like...?" Liam asked as Zayn instantly knows what he meant. That if he's attracted to guys.

Zayn immediately shake his head "I am not. Or I don't know" Zayn tiredly sighed as Liam look at him with a concern face "Zee, is that why you always look tired? You haven't been sleeping?" Liam asked as Zayn nodded "I don't know Li. I always think about him and every time I'm with Gigi, he's all I could think of" Zayn said as he buried his face on his palms "Who's that person?" Liam asked as Zayn looked at Liam "Harry Styles" Zayn answered.

Liam almost choked. He can't believe his best friend is turning gay over Harry Styles.

"You know Zee, the best person to tell is Louis. He's more gayer than I am" Liam said and gave Zayn a joke at the end of his sentence. Zayn gave out a small laugh as he nodded "Well yeah I guess" Zayn answered. Zayn take a glance at Liam "Aren't you freaked out?" He asked as Liam gave out a comforting smile "You're my best friend and Always will be even of what you are" Liam answered as he put his arm around his shoulders.

After Liam and Zayn talked, Louis came to view. Zayn saw that Louis is with someone before he approached his friends at the park.

Louis smiled as he sat beside Zayn and grabbed some chips "Hey lads! What's the gossip?" Louis teased "Who are you with?" Zayn asked as Louis stilled and looked at Zayn "I'm alone. What are you talking about?" Louis answered as Zayn raised his brow "I saw the guy Lou. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Who was that?" Zayn questioned as Louis gulped the chips dryly "AWW, Loueh boy has a boyfriend" Liam started to tease as Louis glared at him "Shut up Li" Louis muttered as Zayn gave out a small smile "Why didn't you tell us?" Zayn softly asked as Louis sighed "I don't want you guys to feel uncomfortable. I know you guys love me for being gay but of course, having a boyfriend is another thing" Louis explained "Oh that's so sweet that Louis is concerned about us" Liam smiled "But don't worry Lou, we don't care if you have a Boyfriend. After all, love is love" Liam added as Louis gave out a smile

"He doesn't go to our school right? I didn't see him" Zayn said as he sipped some more soda "No no, he's uh from a private school" Louis answered "Oh right! Enough about Louis' boyfriend. Lets talk about Zayn" Liam interjected as Zayn almost spilled his soda.

Louis look at Zayn with confuse look "What's wrong with Zayn?" He asked as Liam patted Zayn's shoulder "Go on" he smiled as Zayn nodded and look at Louis "Uh Lou? I don't know what to do about this. Ever since I met him every thing had been confusing!" Zayn started as Louis slightly tilted his head to the side, he can't really decipher what Zayn meant "Okay I'm listening. Keep going" Louis said as Zayn inhaled sharply "I'm having dreams about him" Zayn finally said as Louis's eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

It can't be that Zayn's gay? Or when did he turned gay? He knows Zayn's always been straight "Oh. So, is it a romantic dream or?"

"Romantic and I can't stop thinking about him! Every time I'm with Gigi, he's all I could think about. I mean, I don't know what I really feel dude! Its confusing" Zayn answered "Calm down buddy, I'll help you get through this" Louis said "And that's why you have to kiss him" Louis added as Zayn's eyes widened "What?!"

"That works! I tried it when I was in 4th grade. I like this one guy and I was confused and all since my Mum said that its unnatural to love another guy so, when that guy was all alone at the back of our school, I came up to him and just kissed his lips just so to prove what I really feel" Louis chuckled "And that's where I knew, I am really gay. I like the taste of Guys than girls and after that, I got punched" Louis shrugged.

He then look at Zayn "Kiss him and feel if there's spark and shit like that" Louis said as Zayn shook his head "I think I can't do that"

"Without body contact, you won't know, you know? Just try. Ask him—" Louis paused "Wait, who's this guy who turned you gay?" Zayn playfully rolled his eyes "He didn't not exactly turned me gay, I'm just confused that's all" Zayn answered "Right. So who's this guy who turned you gay?" Louis asked again with a grin as Zayn shake his head and gave out a small smile "Harry Styles" Zayn answered as Louis eyes widened "The kid from Chaplin High?! The kid who saved you?!" Louis almost yelled as Liam restrained him "Quiet down Lou! You're so loud!" Zayn said "and yes, Him. I've get to see him and we've hang out once. But man! He's face is engraved in my Mind! I hadn't been texting him back since morning because I don't know what I really feel" Zayn deeply sighed. Louis put his hand on Zayn's shoulder "Trust me Zee, the kiss always works" Louis said.

Zayn isn't sure if the kiss really works but he trusts Louis and all he have to do is to go for it.

// A/N: OMG Will Zayn really kiss Harry to see if he has really feelings for him?! Omo! Louis gave the best advice ever! Go Louis!

Next chapters will be uploaded soon! Thank you guys for the reads!
And Thank you for tanstylik for always commenting! Here's a virtual hug and kiss for you! 😘

Spread love and not hate! 🌻

— the CAT xx