Author's note

Omg! I'm back! Well, let me say, THANK YOU FOR THE READS guys! I mean, I'm overwhelmed seeing the number of reads I get from my messed up stories LOL.

Also, acknowledgements!
Thank you for my new followers!
Thank you for the thousand reads!
Thank you for the unending support!
Thank you for your positive comments and feedbacks!

Now, here's a little warning when you read this AU:

I don't own the 1D boys and blah blah but the story and plots all came from my messed up imagination LOL. Also, don't believe anything I write in here, there are all nonsense and sometimes, made up. That's how crazy I am and sometimes a little 'I don't know' person. And yes, I'm an amateur writer and sorry for the grammatical errors. English isn't my first language.

Cover! So the cover is edited by moi. I love art. But I don't know if you guys like it too. So here it is!

This is only a simple cover and yes, I chose zayn's pic where he's wearing his stay real shirt. Its like related to this whole story 😍

And for the title, you'll know why this AU is called Hide and seek at the end of the story—for sure.

So yeah! That's all for my first author's note

So yeah! That's all for my first author's note. And without further ado, here's prologue—on the next page LOL. Enjoy! 😌❤️

*** This  is  a  work of fiction.  All  characters,  places, businesses  and  incidents  are  from the author's  imagination. Any resemblance to actual places, people, or events is purely coincidental. Any trademarks mentioned herein are not authorized by the trademark owners and do not in any way mean the work is sponsored by or associated with the  trademark owners. ***