Chapter 13

Zayn drove Harry away from the city. He wanted to be with him for a while.

Harry's a little nervous though. He's seeing a lot of trees and less buildings. Where is Zayn taking him? After how many trees later, the skies now turned dark and stars are visible from the black skies.

Zayn stopped the engine and took off his helmet as Harry did the same. Harry looked around and wowed at the view. Zayn brought him to an open field "I'm sorry I didn't told you that I'm taking you here" Zayn said as he hopped out of his bike and hanged his helmet on the handle of his bike "Come" Zayn smiled as he offered his hand for Harry to take as Harry smiled and hold Zayn's hand. And upon contact of their palms, Both of them felt the spark. Harry hopped out of Zayn's bike and put his helmet on the leather sit as Zayn led him towards the center of the field.

Zayn sat at the grassy ground as Harry followed.

Zayn stretched his legs and put his hands on his sides as he stared at the stars "I come here to think" Zayn said as Harry stared at him "Today was a mess Harry" Zayn added as he closed his eyes.

Harry kept on looking at him, examining him.

He has thick eyebrows, the longest lashes Harry had ever seen and he has this chiseled jaw, Harry wonders if Zayn models "Did something happened Zayn?" Harry asked as Zayn opened his eyes and look at Harry "I broke up with Gigi" Zayn said as Harry's heart thumped, Gigi? His girlfriend? "I'm sorry" Harry responded as Zayn chuckled.

He scooted closer to Harry as their shoulders bumped. Harry's blushing now that he felt Zayn's shoulder on him "You're not at fault here Harry. I just want to let you know that I'm single now and ready to date again" Zayn said as Harry's breathing hitched "Are you—are you okay?" Harry asked as Zayn leaned his head on Harry's shoulder "Yes. I've never felt alive" Zayn answered "Meeting you made me realize and felt many things Harreh. I realized that I want you more than Gigi" Zayn shyly said as Harry blushed. His calm and collected outside but his insides are exploding from too much romantic feelings! Zayn wants him!

"Thank—thank you, I guess?" Harry mumbled with a question mark at the end as Zayn lifted his head and shifted his body that he's facing Harry.

Harry turned his head to look at Zayn "Harreh, I want to ask you personally and not from the text" Zayn started as Harry's heart skipped its beat "Yes Zayn?" Harry squeaked as Zayn smiled and leaned his head closer to Harry's "Would you like to go out with me?" Zayn whispery asked as Harry's inside are screaming.

His heart is beating crazy that in any minute now, it will pop out of his ribs. Harry's cheeks blushed some more as he nodded his head "I've already said Yes when you first asked" Harry answered as Zayn smiled and hugged Harry "Its official! We're dating!" Zayn said as Harry hugged Zayn back.

After how many minutes later, Zayn and Harry started to get to know each other. They talked about their hobbies, their favorites and other random questions "Oh yeah, are you Niall friends?" Zayn asked as Harry giggled "Yeah. Since grade school. He's my bestfriend" Harry responded as Zayn's eyes widened "Whoa! Small world! Do you know that he's gay? And his boyfriend is my bestfriend?" Zayn asked as Harry wanted to act surprised but he didn't "Yeah I knew. Small world huh? And now their bestfriends are dating now too" Harry said with a wide smile as Zayn chuckled.

He put his arm on Harry's shoulders "This feeling is different Harry" Zayn said "Meeting you, everything became different. But I like it" Zayn added as he looked at Harry and leaned in closer. He then gave Harry a kiss on his cheek as Harry's heart beat like crazy! His cheeks are now red and he feels all giddy inside. Harry look at Zayn who's now grinning at him "Your skin is so soft. I like it" Zayn said before looking at the stars again.

After their little date on the field, Zayn took Harry home. As Harry hopped out of Zayn's bike, Zayn took off his helmet as Harry did the same and gave it to Zayn "Thank you for tonight" Harry said as Zayn smiled "Thank you for coming with me" Zayn responded as Harry nodded. They stare at each other for a while, just memorizing each others faces when Harry was the one who broke the silence. He cleared his throat "I'll be going inside now" Harry said as Zayn nodded "Okay, I'll see you weekend okay? I'll see you at the B station. We'll take a bus" Zayn said as Harry smiled with his dimples out, he's excited for the weekend "Okay I'll see you" Harry responded.

Zayn was about to put on his helmet when Harry stopped him. Harry held his arm as Zayn look at him with wide eyes. Harry then smiled and leaned down and kissed Zayn on his cheek, after that, he stood straight and stepped back a little "Take care now" Harry said, his cheeks all red as for Zayn, his tan skinned cheeks started to gave out red color too.

Zayn gave out a smile as he put his helmet on and gave one last wave to Harry before starting the engine and drove off. Harry stare at him until he's no longer in sight. Harry squealed! He just kissed Zayn on his cheek! He'd been so brave for doing it. He wanted to do it again.

Harry's happily walking towards the entrance of the mansion and when the doors opened, Harry almost gasped seeing Paul "Good evening Harry" he greeted as Harry smiled "Have you already ate?" He asked as Harry's tummy growled. He wasn't hungry when he's with Zayn but now he is. Paul smiled "Your parents are already at the Dining hall" Paul said "Oh thanks" Harry responded as he went inside "Harry my boy" Paul called as Harry spun around to look at Paul "You could've told me the truth you know?"

"Huh?" Harry questioned "That you didn't eat ice cream but took off with Zayn" Paul said as Harry's cheeks flushed "Don't worry. Now, go along now. Your parents are waiting" Paul said as Harry crookedly smiled and went on his way.

When he reached the dining hall, his parents are already there, eating. Harry's eyes searched for Gemma but she wasn't on the table "Gemma slept early dear. She said she already ate" Anne said with a smile as she waved at Harry.

Harry sat at his usual seat as the food is already prepared for him on his plate "Paul didn't took you home. Why?" Des started as Harry looked at his father "I went out with my friend" Harry responded "Oh with Niall?" Anne asked as Harry shake his head "No Mum" Harry said "Listen Harry, we love you okay? And we don't want you keeping secrets from us" Anne said as Harry's in confusion but he didn't ask why his Mum is being weird "That's why I want to meet this Zayn" Harry's eyes balls almost popped out of its sockets hearing the words from his dad "How?—"

"Paul told us. And I'm excited to meet him! Paul said he's handsome" Anne said as Harry slumped from his chair because of embarrassment "Is he your boyfriend?" Anne excitedly asked as Harry's cheeks blushed "Anne, we'll meet Zayn. Don't worry, we'll ask him if what really his relation with Harry" Des said as Anne smiled "Okay, now eat Harry" Anne said as she focused on her food. Harry sighed. He's just thankful that his parents loves him and accepted him for what he is.

And boy, he hopes Zayn won't freak out by meeting his parents.

// A/N: Whoaaaaaa Zayn is such a romantic! Immediately told Harry about his break up! Harry got him real bad, huh? And Hary's so cute for kissing Zayn! I'm imagining them doing it in real life! My ZARRY heart! 😍😍

Whoaaa! Meeting the parents?! Will Zayn freaked out? It's a bit fast isn't it? What do you guys think so far?

Next chapters will be updated soon!

Don't be shy to comment! Thank you for the votes and reads!