Chapter 1

Zayn groggily opened his eyes and the first thing he saw is high ceiling and white walls.

Zayn turned his head to the side and saw his sister who immediately stood and pressed the nurse's button. The nurses instantly appeared on the door and they tend on Zayn "What—" Zayn was startled by the nurses "Its alright, Zayn...you're at the hospital. You're going to be fine" one nurse said as she checks his body temperature and then his blood pressure.

"Good that you're awake" Zayn whipped his head to the side as he saw a female Doctor approached him "Hi Zayn, my name's Doctor Suzanne..." she said and checked Zayn's face and then held out her hand in front of his face and smiled at him "How many fingers am I holding up?" She asked as Zayn raised his eyebrow at her "Uh...two?" Zayn answered "Awesome..." Doctor Suzanne smiled "Do you know why you're here?" Zayn stared at her for a moment before answering "Some guys were after me and they uh...they beat me up at the alley way and I blacked out...I think" Zayn answered as Doctor Suzanne nodded her head then face Doniya "He's going to be fine. He still remembers and he just got minor bruises...I'll give you two a minute before processing his check out" she said as Doniya thanked her.

Once the nurses and Doctor Suzanne's gone, Zayn slowly got up and sat at the bed "I'm at a hospital?" Zayn asked as Doniya nodded "They called me saying that you are here. What happened to you?" Doniya asked as Zayn shook his head "I don't really know how I ended up here" Zayn swallowed his saliva as Doniya grabbed something from the floor "Some Kid gave this to me when I got here—" Doniya gave Zayn's bag to him "A kid?" Zayn asked "Yeah. Might be your age. I don't know him Zayn. He looks posh" Doniya said as Zayn scratched his head "What do you mean Posh?"

"He was wearing a school Uniform Zayn. Looks like he's studying from a private school" Doniya responded as Zayn raised his brows "Oh yeah, his name was Harry Styles. He said it to me before leaving" Doniya said as she massaged her belly.

Harry Styles. Doesn't ring a bell.

Zayn looked at Doniya "I'm sorry for the trouble Doniya" Zayn sighed "I was shock when I heard that you're in a hospital. It was supposed to be I who's the trouble maker Zayn, not you" Doniya joked as Zayn gave out a crooked smile "Some guys got pissed at us. Louis talked too much that he struck a nerve and hit us" Zayn explained "I think I'm ready to go" Zayn said as Doniya nodded her head "I'll process everything first, just stay put" she smiled as Zayn nodded his head.

Zayn got discharged from the hospital and after that, they went home.

Zayn immediately went to his room not minding his father who's shouting at him, asking him what happened to his face. While his Mother, as usual, at the kitchen, sprawled out at their table with bottles of beer everywhere.

Zayn plopped on his bed as he grabbed his phone. His eyed widened seeing a lot of texts and miscalls. He opened his inbox and saw Louis and Liam's texts asking him if he's okay. Zayn chuckled, his buddies are worried, that's sweet.

Zayn replied back and in a minute, his phone rang "Hey Lou"

"Zayn! Thank God you're still alive!" Louis's screeching voice came booming on his speakers "Barely Alive. I just came out from the hospital" Zayn answered "What?! Those fuckers! Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine now. Some kid helped me"

"Kid? Who?"

"I don't know him Lou. Doniya said he's name was Harry? I think Harry Styles" Zayn said as Louis paused and then answered "Styles. Familiar. Anyway, did you thank the kid?" Louis asked "When I woke up, he wasn't there so—"

"Man, you owe him your life. He saved you!" Louis said as Zayn nodded "Yeah. And yeah, is Liam okay?" Zayn asked "Yes! We got rid of the fuckers. We didn't know that they came after you" Louis said "Lets just beat them to the finals. They're losers that's why they've beaten the best football captain" Zayn boast as Louis chuckled at the other line "Oh could you ask Liam to stalk this Harry Styles?" Zayn asked "Of course buddy. We'll see you at school then?"

"Okay Lou. Thanks" Zayn said as they hang up.

*****

Harry went opened their front door slowly. He might woke up his Parents.

Its already close to 12am when Harry went back home. He waited for someone to look after the guy who Harry knew as Zayn. He opened every pockets of Zayn's bag and saw a small piece of Card on the pocket. There's a name, a number and a company name. Harry was hoping that this is one of Zayn's family. He dialed the number and when someone answered, Harry asked for someone if they knew Zayn and thank God they knew him. And after an hour, a pregnant girl named Doniya came running to Zayn. Harry introduced himself and Doniya thanked Harry.

After that, he left.

And now, he's lurking inside their home when the lights instantly opened. Harry ducked his head "Oh god Harry!" Anne gasped as she ran down towards him at their grand staircase, followed by his father "Where have you been? We've been worried sick!" Anne said as he hugged Harry real tight, caressing his curls "I'm sorry Mum. I helped someone today" Harry answered as Anne let him go "Helped. Someone?" She asked as Harry nodded "I saw him at the alley all blooded"

"All blooded? Harry, what were you doing at the alley?" Anne interrupted "I heard him there Mum. I helped him. I called 911 and I've been at the hospital with him" Harry responded as Anne looked at her husband with worried eyes "Its alright Anne, at least Harry's now back. Safe and sound" Des said as Harry smiled at his parents "Yeah, that's important. So, have you eaten?" Anne asked as Harry nodded "I ate food at the hospital's canteen" Harry answered as Anne nodded. She hugged Harry again "Now, take a bath and rest now okay?" Anne said as she let go. She planted a kiss at Harry's forehead before heading back at their room.

As Harry reached his room, he threw his bag at his desk and took off his uniform. He lied down on his bed for a while and closed his eyes. He just saved someone today and it was the greatest feeling ever.

Morning came and Harry is now dressed in his school uniform. He ate breakfast and bid his parents goodbye. His chauffeur, Paul is now waiting for him at the car. When Harry got inside the car, Paul started to drive Harry at his school. Paul stopped the car as Harry took off his seatbelt "I'll see you later Harry" Paul said as Harry smiled "See you Paul!" Harry said before hopping out of the car. Harry went inside the glass school doors and was greeted by his best friend, Niall Horan. Niall has a bleached blonde hair and blue eyes. He smiled seeing Harry "Hi Mate" Niall greeted as Harry smiled. They walked together to Harry's locker "I've saved someone yesterday" Harry said, opening his locker as Niall look at him with confusion "Save someone? From?"

"From his death. But the doctor said it was just minor bruises" Harry said as he grabbed his things and put it inside his bag "Bruises from what?" Niall asked as Harry closed his locker "All I know is, he was bleeding at the alley and I called 911" Harry swing his backpack on his shoulder "Wow, that's heroic of you Harry" Niall said in a teased way was Harry playfully rolled his eyes "So who's this person?" Niall asked as they started to walk to their class "All I know is, his name is Zayn" Harry shrugged "Zayn? Is he pretty?" Niall grinned as Harry elbowed him "I don't know. He's all bloody and his cheeks are kind of swollen so I didn't exactly saw his face or his eyes. You know I look at eyes first" Harry answered.

"Well, you'll never know. He might be your destiny" Niall said as Harry shook his head and gave out a chuckle "Not all the guys I meet are gay like me Niall so, shut up" Harry said as Niall laughed "Hey, never say never, right?" Niall said with a grin.

Harry then thought, maybe both of them are destined to get to know each other? Harry erased the thought. As if they'll see each other again.

//A/N: Chapter 1! As usual, don't be a silent reader! Give comments, I love reading your comments! Spread love and not hate! 🌻

— the CAT xx