Chapter 10

Harry sighed as he sat at the bench from the waiting shed. He's waiting for Paul to pick him up. He look at his phone, hoping to see Zayn's text but nope, he hadn't contacted him all day. Harry guessed that what they have is now over.

Harry must moved on now. Zayn was just a phase.

Harry leaned his head on the glass wall of the shed as he look at the blue skies "It'll be over soon Harry" Harry mumbled as he closed his eyes.

"Harreh?" Harry heard a thick accent as he opened his eyes and saw those beautiful hazel eyes. Harry blinked many times, adjusting his vision and making sure he's not seeing things. Harry sat straight as he look at Zayn.

Zayn smiled as Harry glared at him "What are you doing here?" Harry asked as Zayn sat beside him "Harreh, I know you're angry right now. But let me explain okay?" Zayn said as Harry crossed his arms on his chest as Zayn continued "I ran because I freaked out" Zayn started "After I kissed you, I felt something. It was an unusual feeling" Zayn said as Harry's expression softened "I know I shouldn't be feeling these feelings but I can't stop them Harry" Zayn deeply sighed "Harry, When I kissed you, I felt things that a guy shouldn't be feeling towards another guy" Zayn said as Harry is waiting for Zayn to pin point what he's really trying to say "Harry, I felt a spark when I kissed you" Zayn finally said as Harry's heart thumped and it started to beat like crazy.

Harry's jaw dropped after what Zayn had said.

"Didn't you feel it too?" Zayn asked as Harry gulped. He did see fireworks when he kissed Zayn and Zayn's has the same feeling "What are you saying Zayn?" Harry asked as Zayn take hold of his hand and that made Harry jumped a little "All I'm saying is, I like you Harry" Zayn gave out a small smile as Harry's heart wanted to burst out of his chest!

Is this real?! Did Zayn just say that he likes him?

Zayn tightened his grip on Harry's hand as Harry gulped. Harry was about to answer when they heard a honking sound and when Harry turned around, he saw the black car and it stopped in front of them. Harry pulled his hand away from Zayn as he look at the car as Paul got out "Harry?" Paul said as he went towards the other side of the door, opening it for Harry. Harry looked at Zayn "I uh—"

"I want to see you again" Zayn barged in as Harry closed his mouth "I'll text you okay? I really want to see you again" Zayn added as Harry's breathing hitched "Harry? Is everything alright?" Paul asked, waiting for him at the car as Harry nodded "I'll be there" Harry shouted back at Paul.

Harry look at Zayn with a small smile "I'll see you then Zayn" Harry said as he stood and went towards the car. He gave out a small wave at Zayn as he went inside the car as Paul closing it. As the car drove off, Zayn gave out a fist bump in the air as Harry agreed on meeting him again.

As For Harry, he smiled knowing that Zayn likes him. And Harry likes him back.

*****

Zayn went to the automotive shop where his sister and her boyfriend works. Johnny—Doniya's boyfriend works as a mechanic while Doniya as the Boss' assistant. Its a small shop but helps Doniya and her boyfriend pay bills and other expenses.

Zayn tapped the window where Doniya works as she perked her head up and smiled and wave her hand, indicating Zayn to go inside the mini office. Zayn opened the door and went inside and he immediately gently placed his hand on Doniya's belly because she's now 5 Months pregnant "Hows Baby Boy?" Zayn asked as Doniya laughed "How will you know if its a boy?" Doniya raised her eyebrow at Zayn as Zayn settled on the mono block chair "I'd like to think it is" He smiled as Doniya playfully rolled her eyes "What do you want Zayn? I don't have enough money for today if Mom asked" Doniya said as Zayn shook his head "I'm here because I uh, I need to tell you something" Zayn looked around if anyone's listening to them.

He went to the door and closed it and went back to the chair "Zaynie? What's wrong? Is everything alright at home?" Doniya asked worriedly "Everything's fine. Its about me" Zayn answered as he fiddled with his hands "Don, Remember the time when I was little and I saw you reading one of your teen boys mag?" Zayn asked as Doniya tries to think, remembering and when she did, she nodded and smiled "Uh yeah, you told me that you find Chris Evans pretty" Doniya giggled "So? Yeah, what about it?" Doniya asked as Zayn looked at her eyes "Well, I found someone pretty and I like........" Zayn paused as Doniya waited for him to continue "........and I like Him" Zayn continued as Doniya's now confused "I'm sorry, did you say Him?" Doniya asked as Zayn sighed and nodded.

Doniya gasped "You like a him?! A guy?!" Doniya whispery hissed as Zayn nodded again "Oh! You like him as a friend, is that it?" Doniya asked again as Zayn shake his head "I like him, romantically. I want to date him romantically" Zayn answered as Doniya's jaw dropped.

She got quiet for a minute because she's thinking. How did her brother turned gay? Doniya known Zayn to be the straightest bad boy and football captain of their school.

Doniya looked at Zayn who's looking down at his lap "Hey—" Doniya softly said as she stood and went to Zayn. She put her finger on Zayn's chin, making him face her and she saw Zayn's tears. She wiped his tears and smiled "Oh Zaynie. It's alright" she comforted.

She hugged Zayn as Zayn hugged her back "I don't know how but it just did Don........when I saw him, everything changed" Zayn sobbed as Doniya caressed his short hair "Its okay Zaynie. Its okay if you're gay. It doesn't matter" Doniya said as Zayn pushed himself out of Doniya's hug "It's not okay. I need to get a good scholarship for college and being gay won't help me" Zayn said as Doniya wiped his tears and cupped his cheeks "Honey, I'm sure someone will give you a scholarship even though you're gay. There are a lot of gay athletes now a days" Doniya smiled as Zayn hadn't realized that "I don't know if I'm purely gay. Harry's the only guy I'm attracted too"

"Oooooh so the guy's name is Harry" Doniya teased as Zayn gave out a small smile. Doniya went back to her sit and asked Zayn about Harry. So Zayn told her everything. From the start, to their kiss and today's happening. And Doniya was all smiles listening to Zayn. She'd never seen her brother so enthusiastic and so happy when talking about someone. Not even when he talks about Gigi.

"And yeah, he's just beautiful Don. Its like I got drawn to him" Zayn sighed as Doniya nodded "Liking someone is a great feeling Zayn. I can't believe you're actually attracted to a guy. And to a guy who saved you. I clearly remember him now. He does looked good does he? Especially on his uniform" Doniya dreamily said as Zayn agrees "Zaynie, I'm always here okay? I know you're still figuring out what you really are but always remember, I love you no matter what you chooses okay?" Doniya said as Zayn smiled and nodded.

And After a visit to his sister, he went home. He directly went inside his room, not minding his parents. As he closed his door shut, he threw his bag on the floor and plopped on his bed. Then he remembered asking Harry out. He smiled as he fetched his phone and went to his inbox and scrolled down on Harry's name.

Their last text message convo was weeks ago. Zayn moves his fingers as he began to type. After typing, he reread his message and pressed send.

He hopes Harry will say yes.

// A/N: Aww, Zayn's struggling with his sexuality. Maybe he's only gay for Harry? Ohmy! Just thinking about the real life ZARRY, what if Zayn is only gay for Harry? My heart! It's sooooo sweet. I miss ZARRY. All they did was bantering each other through their songs. Talk already! lol!

Oooooh Zaynie's planning something for him and Harry. What could that plan be? Aaahhhhh! Will update the remaining chapters soon!

Spread love and not hate! 🌻

— the CAT xx