Chapter 7

Harry was at his room, moping because Zayn hadn't texted him back since he said good morning.

Usually, Zayn would replied a good morning to you too text but today, he hadn't texted Harry all day. Harry's acting like Zayn was his boyfriend. Harry laughed tho because he's not the boyfriend. Zayn's probably out with his girlfriend, enjoying his weekend.

Harry sighed as he looked at his phone again, to check if Zayn replied but as usual, no text message. He went to his inbox and scrolled through Their convo the entire weekday. Harry smiled. Zayn is always so thoughtful that he always remembers Harry even He's at school. Harry had to admit, he likes Zayn but sadly, Zayn doesn't feel the same way because for sure, he's not interested on guys like Harry and he has a girlfriend.

Harry then look at the time and its close to 5pm.

He'd been staying alone on his room almost the entire Saturday. Wow, what a boring weekend. Harry got up from his bed and scrolled through His contacts and pressed Niall's name and on the third ring "Harry! Whats up?"

"Hey Ni! Wanna hang out at my house?"

"Sorry Harry, I'm with someone today. We're having dinner"

"Oh okay. What about tomorrow?" Harry asked as Niall paused "Ni? Still there?"

"Yep! Sorry Harry. I can't. You see, weekend is the only day we get to see each other" Niall answered as Harry tilted his head to the side "Who are you talking about?" Harry asked "Oh. Uhm I'll tell you at Monday okay? Right now, I gotta go. He's here. I'll see you" And with that, Niall hang up. Did he just say HE? Harry thought hard.

Who could be that He? Harry knows that Niall and his father are in good terms and they see each other everyday. Who could it be that Niall wants to spend his entire weekend with? Harry gave up thinking. Niall will eventually tell him Monday.

Harry puff, what to do now? Gemma's not home since she's away with her friends on a trip and his parents are in a business trip while the maids and other servants also went back to their homes. Harry's all alone in the big house. He could've host a house party but he didn't because parties aren't his thing.

Harry stood and exited his room and went down to their kitchen. The whole house is dark and only the lamps lit the hallway. As Harry reached the kitchen, he opened their fridge and look for something to eat. He sighed, he's not hungry at all. He closed their fridge and sat at the marble chairs at the glass table. He put his phone on the table and stared at it as the clock moved to 5:16pm. Harry rolled his eyes. What's he gonna do now?

He was pouting when his phone rang. He almost jumped seeing Zayn's name. His heartbeat sped up and he suddenly felt cold.

He stared at his phone until it stopped ringing.

Zayn called!

No, he must have pressed it accidentally or butt dialed. But his phone ring again.

Harry reached for his phone with shaky hands and he swiped the green phone icon and put his phone on his ear "He—hello?" Harry softly asked "Hey Harry" Harry's breathing hitches as he heard Zayn's voice from the other line "Zayn? Is everything alright?" Harry asked "Yeah. Uhm—" Zayn paused and Harry heard him chuckled softly "You see, I'm here outside your gates and its closed so, are you home?" Zayn said as Harry's heart thumped, he's outside?! What is he doing here?!

Harry immediately stood and went towards the entrance of their house. He pulled open the wide door and take a look outside the driveway "Just wait okay? I'm coming to get you" Harry responded.

Harry then got out of the house and jogged towards the gates and when he got there, he saw Zayn smiling at him with his helmet on his side. Harry smiled back "I see you" he said as he heard a laugh at the other line "I see you too" Zayn replied as he hang up. Harry can't help but feel giddy inside.

Zayn Malik is here at his home!

Harry opened the gates, letting Zayn in and his motorbike "Did I interrupted anything?" Zayn asked as Harry shook his head "No. I wasn't doing anything" Harry replied as he widely smiled with his dimples out. Zayn's breathing hitched, he's so cute!

Harry led Zayn to the entrance of the mansion and Zayn's eyes widened. Harry's house is so grand! Its a victorian styled mansion made with bricks and the front of their house has a mini fountain "Wow" Zayn said, eyeing the place "Uhm, you wanna come inside?" Harry shyly asked as Zayn smiled "If thats okay? Are your parents home?" Zayn asked as Harry blushed. Zayn and him are all alone "They're out. On a business trip" Harry answered as Zayn coughed. Is this destiny? Harry's all alone and he's here to kiss him to prove if he's really feeling something for him.

Zayn rubbed his nape "Oh okay" Zayn mumbled "Uhm, so you still wanna get inside?" Harry asked again as Zayn nodded. Zayn secured his helmet on his bike and followed Harry inside.

Harry opened the doors and led Zayn in and the inside is even more grand than the outside. Crystal chandelier hanged at the middle of the ceiling, a carpeted floor and a grand staircase. Harry's filthy rich!

"So you want something? Juice? Uhm, beer?" Harry asked "No I'm okay. In fact, I'm just here to uh—" to kiss you. But Zayn won't say that, he might freak Harry out "I'm just here to hang out" Zayn finished "Oh. I'll make us some Vanilla smoothie then. We can hang out on the pool" Harry said as Zayn smiled "I like that"

Harry made his special Vanilla smoothie that is just simply come from Vanilla ice cream and fresh milk that are blended together. He showed Zayn how to create it and after that, Zayn tasted it and he smiled at Harry "Yum!" He said and Harry was glad.

After making the smoothie, Harry led Zayn to the poolside with their Cups on their hands. Zayn's eyes lit up seeing a wide pool area "Everything here is grand!" Zayn said as Harry chuckled "Not really. It's not grand if you're all alone here" Harry said as he stood at the edge of the pool. He folded his pajamas up to his knees and sat at the edge of the pool. Zayn looked around for a little bit, admiring the place. Everything in this place is wealthy. He saw Harry sitting at the edge of the pool. He walked towards him and sat crossed legged beside him "So, can Mr Styles tell me whats on his mind?" Zayn asked as he grinned at Harry "Uh nothing?" Harry answered as a question as Zayn chuckled "Come on Harry, what's up?" Zayn pushed as Harry stared at Zayn.

"Uhm I'm just thinking about us. I mean our friendship" Harry said as Zayn nodded "Yeah. About our friendship" Harry repeated "And since we're friends, I need to tell you something" Harry started as Zayn's eyes widened and his heartbeat sped up "What is it?" Zayn softly said as Harry took a deep breath and inhaled and exhaled "I'm gay" Harry admitted as Zayn's breathing caught on his throat "I'm sorry I didn't told you sooner. Is just that, I like hanging out with you even though we've just hang out once. and its good to have A new friend outside the school you know?" Harry rambled.

He look at Zayn and he's not reacting. His face is all shocked with his eyes wide and mouth hang open. Harry covered his eyes with his palms "I'm sorry. You could leave if you want" Harry mumbled as Zayn started to relax "Hey, I'm not leaving" Zayn responded as Harry settled his hands at his sides "Its good that you've told me. I mean, I like hanging out with you too. And I'm not homophobic. In fact, I have a gay bestfriend who has a boyfriend" Zayn chuckled as he averted his gaze to the pool.

Zayn suddenly got quiet as Harry got a little worried. He scooted a little closer to Zayn as he bumped his shoulder to him "What's Mr Malik thinking now?" Harry asked as he gave out a little smile. Zayn didn't looked at him. He's thinking about what Louis said about kissing him.

Zayn bit his bottom lip, should he do it? "Zayn?" Harry called out as Zayn immediately face Harry that startled him a little.

He look at Zayn's eyes and his pupils are dilated and its an expression that Harry couldn't even read.

And without any words, Zayn closed his eyes and leaned in to Harry, capturing his lips.

// A/N: OMG! Zayn kissed Harry! He kissed him! he kissed— *drops dead*
I loooove writing this chapter! Ohman! Zayn's confused. What do you think he'll feel after he'd kissed Harry? Comment down!

Thank you for the reads and votes guys! 🥰😘

Spread love and not hate! 🌻

— the CAT xx