Epilogue Part 2

Chapter 45: Epilogue Part 2

Hey Everyone! Here we are! The last part of this story! I want to thank everyone for all their support and encouragement. This has definitely been a Journey to Love :) I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did writing it. I'm sorry if certain parts seem rushed but I felt that I added the things I wanted to share. Please do take note that we are going through years of growth in regards to the kids and I wanted to add some special moments. Enjoy!

————————————————

Bonnie was getting the girls out of their dresses and into their pajamas. The wedding was amazing and everything was perfect. In fact, it was even better than prom which was kind of like Caroline's trial run.

"Aunty Bea, can you please help with my zipper? It's stuck," Arianna said as she walked to Bonnie. Bonnie smiled as she undid Arianna's zipper. They still called her Aunt Bea but it didn't matter to her. She and Kol had volunteered to take care of the kids for the first night followed by Elijah and Katherine the second night and so on until Caroline and Klaus got back from their honeymoon. Initially, they didn't want to go so far from the kids but everyone had managed to convince them. Everyone agreed with her and Kol taking the kids as long as Kol stayed in his 'limits'. He merely rolled his eyes when he heard that. However, Klaus really emphasized limits with many dagger threats until Bonnie convinced him that she will be fine with the kids and Kol.

"Bonnie! Bonnie!" Kol said as he ran into the bathroom.

"What happened, Kol?" Bonnie said as she rose in a panic. Kol looked like his was having an anxiety attack.

"The boys, they are out of control," Kol said.

"What?"Bonnie said as she followed him out.

"They are jumping around the couches and taking off their clothes. When I asked them to put on their pajamas, they laughed at me and ran off into the basement," Kol said. Bonnie laughed. "Why are you laughing?"

"I think it's just a sugar rush. What did you do with them once you came home?" Bonnie said as she went to find the boys.

"Well we were all in the kitchen and Aden said that they wanted sundaes," Kol said. Bonnie raised her eyebrow at him. "What he convincingly told me that his Mom and you and any of their caretakers would give them sundaes before they went to sleep. It made sure they rested well," Kol said.

"And you believed them?" Bonnie said. This was incredulous.

"Well you didn't see their faces darling. They were dead serious," Kol said. Bonnie just shook her head. "So I made them all sundaes and once they were half done they started to throw it at each other. Then Zane got the whipping cream and sprayed it into his mouth. Aden and Noah did the same."

"You are a thousand year old original vampire, and you're telling me that you couldn't stop them?" Bonnie said as she walked down the stairs to the basement.

"You didn't see them! They were like baboons," Kol said.

"Right," Bonnie said sarcastically as she walked towards the home theatre. She could their voices. She quickly walked into the room to find Zane, Aden and Noah all in their boxers jumping on the couches. Their faces were smeared with chocolate and whipping cream.

"Aunt Bea, come join us! This is so much fun," Aden said.

"Yeah Aunt Bea, take a look at this," Zane said as he jumped off the couch doing a back flip and landed on his feet.

"Enough!" Bonnie said. All three boys froze in their spots. "Into the bathroom now," she commanded. The boys quickly walked up the flights of stairs and into the bathroom. "Watch and learn," Bonnie said to Kol as she followed them up.