Caught

Chapter 11: Caught

Thank-you for all your reviews and guesses! :) I have to say you guys are good! Here is my next chapter! This chapter has some M CONTENT which is written in Italics. Enjoy!
———————————————
Caroline looked up to see who it was and there was a face she knew too well. Her long, dark brown, curly hair fell at her sides; one of her hands was folded across her chest while the other hand rested under her chin. Her round, prominent eyes looked down at them. Caroline screamed again, 'Tatia' she thought. She started to wiggle around trying to get loose.

"Don't bother Caroline; it won't do you any good." Tatia smirked evilly. Caroline looked around the vacant barn. The men who had brought them there were nowhere to be seen.

How could she do this to us? Caroline thought. Only if she had been a vampire, she would have got out of this mess and snapped Tatia's neck by now. Then she thought, only if Tatia had met Rebekah in the future. The thought made her smile.

"Is there something humorous?" Tatia asked. She looked like she was getting annoyed and confused about why Caroline was smiling. "Just to remind you darling, you are the one who is tied up right now and shortly, will be taken to be sold." Tatia said. Caroline and Rebekah started to squirm and wiggle around again. "You have something to say?" Tatia mocked their squirming. "Here, let me help you." Tatia said as she slipped the cloth off of Caroline's mouth.

"Untie us Tatia!" Caroline yelled.

"No why would I do that when I am the one who got you here in the first place?" Tatia said.

"What? How could you get us kidnapped?"

"Well, technically I merely suggested you two for their deal by phrasing your unfaltering beauty. They are the ones who actually kidnapped you." Tatia said as she traced a finger down Caroline's face.

Caroline couldn't believe it. She thought Katherine was bad, no, this one was pure evil. Katherine was a tamed cat in front of this wild tiger. Caroline knew this was her only chance to be saved, she screamed as loud as her vocal cord would let her and as long as she possibly could.

"Shut your mouth." Tatia said as she tried to cover her mouth again but failed. Just then she heard the men coming back so she ran off towards the inside of the barn.

xxxxxxxxx

Stefan, Niklaus and Kol walked around as they tried to find any sign that would lead then to Caroline and Rebekah. They couldn't be taken too far, there were too many people around. The crowd had started to descend. The three continued to walk keeping their eyes and ears open for any sign that could lead them to Caroline and Rebekah. Nik saw Stefan walking towards something that was lying on the ground. He picked it up.

"What is it Stefan?" Nik asked.

"It's Rebekah's scarf." Stefan said looking around.

"Are you sure Mate? I mean so many people must have bought scarves today." Kol said as he took the scarf from Stefan's hand. Just then they hear Caroline's piercing scream come from the old barn.

"Caroline?" Stefan said. Nik felt a knot in his stomach. They all ran towards the old barn as fast as they could.

Kol tried to open the door but couldn't, it had been locked from the inside.

"We have to break it down." Nik said. They individually tried to break the door but couldn't.

"We have to do it together!" Stefan said. All three stepped about two metres away from the door and ran at it breaking it to the ground.

Nik saw that there were three men standing around Caroline and Rebekah while another one tried to put a cloth around Caroline's mouth. The two girls saw them and started to squirm and move around. Three of the men saw them and ran at them ready to attack. A stout man with a beard grabbed Nik's torso and tried to take him down. Nik punched the man in the face making him fall to the ground. After a few right hooks, the man fell unconscious. He saw that Stefan had almost taken his attacker down and Kol seemed to be having a good time as he whacked the two men in front of him with a wooden rod. He quickly walked towards the girls took off the cloth that was covering their mouths.