Mated

Chapter 34: Mated

Rebekah awoke to the morning sun rays shining through her window. She found Stefan's hand wrapped around her naked body. She smiled and pulled his arm closer.

"Good morning," Rebekah said.

"Mmmm, I don't want to get up," Stefan said as he kissed her shoulder and pulled her closer.

"Me too, but you know they'll be up soon," Rebekah said. The twins always woke up at the same time and they would crawl around in their crib trying to get out.

"I know but we're super fast parents so we don't need to premeditate about it," Stefan said keeping his eyes closed.

"Hey!" Rebekah giggled as she felt his hands move down her body under the sheets. She turned around to face him. The next second he was on top of her kissing down her neck.

"This is bad of us," Rebekah smiled.

"Is it?" Stefan smirked as he came up and fervently kissed her lips.

"Well, other than the fact that the entire house can hear us, not really," Rebekah said and then moaned as Stefan kissed her neck and went down her chest. He took one of her breast into his mouth and sucked on it and then did the same with the other. Rebekah moaned as his hands travelled further down. Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door.

"We've had enough audio last night and we don't need more. Your kids awake and are in need of your attention," Kol shouted through the door.

Rebekah huffed and got out of bed followed by Stefan.

"I bet he purposely woke them up," Rebekah said as she put on her clothes.

"Now I can't wait for the Mikaelson house to be done," Stefan said. Rebekah smirked. She pecked Stefan on the lips and left through the door on her way to the nursery.

It had been two months since her mother returned and about a month and a half since Finn and Sage came back. Finn was still a little distance with everyone except for mother and he loved his nieces and nephews. Both were still trying to get used the idea of all of them living together. The Salvatore Boarding house was completely full. Damon would complain almost every day about having unwanted guest in the house.

Rebekah opened the door to the nursery and found the twins babbling and making noises. Anything they found went straight into their mouth. Arianna had her teddy's ear in her mouth and Aden was sitting up trying to bite the railing of the crib. Arianna got distracted when she saw her Mom walk towards her.

"Ma ma," Arianna said and continued to babble.

"Hello my angels. Seems like you two are very hungry!" Rebekah said as she picked up Arianna and walked over to Aden's crib. Aden stopped trying to bite the railing and smiled up at his Mom. He raised his arms also wanting to be picked up as well.

"Here, I'll get him," Stefan said as he picked up Aden. "They need a diaper change too."

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Caroline woke to the sound of the Eliza crying. She dragged herself out of bed and towards the crib to pick up her daughter when she noticed someone was there before her.

"Go on sweetheart, go back to bed. I've got her," Klaus said. Caroline smiled as she watched Klaus walk around with Eliza in his arms trying to calm her down. She felt so happy and content just by the sight. She never expected Klaus, the hybrid who had done so many evil things, to be so gentle and caring. She knew it was still in him but now it was directed a different way. He would give his all to protect his family.