Originals and Attraction

Start from the beginning

"What? But how?" Caroline said.

"I think Bonnie accidentally must have done it with that cleansing spell she was doing or it must have been a side effect." Stefan explained.

"What are we going to do?" Caroline said. She was tensed, how were they going to get back?

"I don't know. But we'll figure it out. But since we're here now, this is the story so far. You and I are brother and sister and our last name is Forbes..." Stefan said and then was interrupted.

"Forbes? Why did you use my last name?" Caroline asked.

"Because my ancestors are still in Italy! You're more local." Stefan said. Caroline rolled her eyes.

"Whatever you say bro. Go on." Caroline said. Stefan smiled.

"I said that we're from a far away village, our family died long time ago and we've been travelling most of our lives." Stefan finished.

"That's easy to remember." Caroline said as she got up.

"Are you feeling okay? Maybe you should rest for a while." Stefan said.

"Stefan I'm fine." Caroline said as Rebekah walked in.

"I've brought a set of clean clothes." Rebekah said as she placed them on bed. She looked at Stefan and smiled and then looked away. She was totally checking him out Caroline thought. Stefan smiled back and said,

"I'll be waiting outside." And he nodded to Rebekah and walked out. Rebekah closed the door after him. She had brought Caroline a dark peacock green dress. Caroline adored it. She stripped off her lavender dress and put on the dress Rebekah had brought for her. Rebekah smiled at her.

"Do you need help buttoning it up?" Rebekah asked.

"Yes, please." Caroline said. She always had trouble buttoning up anything from the back. Rebekah buttoned up the back.

"Here we go. All done." She said.

"Thank-you." Caroline said.

"The dress looks amazing." Rebekah complimented her.

"Thank-you, your dress is beautiful. I haven't seen one like it." Caroline said. You couldn't find something like this in the twenty-first century, let alone the length of it.

"It is quite beautiful. My father bought it for me last year at the festivals. It's really nice to have you here. I've been stuck with all brothers. It's nice to talk to a girl of my age." Rebekah said. Caroline didn't know what to say. She had friends to talk to all the time. But she couldn't reveal that so she said,

"Same here. We've been travelling for so long. Never really get the chance to sit down and talk."

Rebekah looked ecstatic. She seemed like she had someone to relate to and talk to; she had found a friend. From the way Rebekah talked to her, Caroline felt like she was just like her friends back home.

"Guess what? My father is allowing you guys to stay with us. You'll be sharing my room." Rebekah said as she smiled.

"Oh my, that's wonderful." Caroline said. She had to be careful not to use modern day expressions.

Caroline and Rebekah walked out of the house towards Stefan and the rest of the Mikaelsons.

"This is Caroline. Caroline these are my brothers Finn, Elijah, Niklaus, Kol and Henrik." Rebekah introduced them all. All of them walked up to her and kissed her hand as they were introduced. When Niklaus took her hand and gently placed a kiss on it, Caroline blushed. She remembered the time she was with Klaus a day ago and here he was human. He was so gentle and his lips were so soft as they touched her knuckles. She couldn't help wondering what they would feel like on her lips. She drew in a deep breath. He looked right at her. She wasn't able to look away from his deep blue eyes until Kol pushed Niklaus and said,