Mrs.Jauregui-Y/LN: L.J

Start from the beginning

My head snapped up when I felt her fingers twitch. I quickly stood up hissing a bit but paid no attention to me. But to Lauren.

Her eyes fluttered before they opened. She blinked quickly looking around her eyes stopping on me.

I felt my eyes become blurry with tears. "Hey you scared the crap out of me. I thought-I thought I lost you. You-Who are you?" Those words coming out of her mouth that you hoped you didn't have to hear. Doctors warned that this might happen but you hoped that it wasn't the case.

"I'll-I'll go get a uh a doctor." I hesitated but eventually turned around a limped out of the room seeing the Lauren's doctor who was also my doctor.

"Dr...Dr.James. Lauren's awake." He smiled and nodded walking into the room. I walked in behind him. But seeing from the corner of my Mike and Clara coming towards me. Once they saw that the doctor went in the room they walked faster towards me.

"What's happening is she okay?" I nodded and smiled slightly. "She's awake." Mike smiled widely and walked into the room. Clara took my hand and helped me into the room.

"Mrs.Jauregui, Ms.Y/LN nice everyone is here. Lauren. How do you feel?" I looked at Lauren who was looking at me but then looked away. "Uh my head hurts, I actually feel like I get hit really hard. My body hurts in general. What happened?" The doctor and Mike helped her sit up lightly.

"Well you were in a accident Ms.Jauregui. You were hit by drunk driver, the driver hit the rear end of the vehicle, unfortunately you weren't wearing your seat belt which cause you to fly forward due to the force. With the force, you were thrown out the windshield." I saw Lauren look confused.

"But I always wear my seatbelt." She said sitting up straighter. I felt the guilt in my stomach get bigger. "Who was driving?" The lump in my throat got bigger. I looked down feeling even more guilty.

"I-I was." I gripped the crutch that was helping stand up cause of my knee.

"Who are you? I don't know you, why are you in here?"

Before I could say anything even though I probably couldn't cause I was really close to just bursting into tears and running out of the room. Doctor James spoke up.

"Ms.Jauregui it appears you are suffering of amnesia. What's the last thing you remember." I felt Clara squeeze my hand. She was holding my hand in comfort. I think she knew that the next words that Lauren was going to say. Are either going to make me or break me even more.

"Uh the I was at the release party for my groups latest album. Our 7/27 album." I bit my lip trying to hold in the sob that wanted to come out. We met three months after the 7/27 album release party. We didn't date until she broke up with Tyrone. Most people know him as Ty Dolla Sign. They only dated for three months until she broke up with him because he cheated.

"Ms.Jauregui that was about three years ago."

"No that can be. How could I just forget three years of my life. How could I just forget. No that can't be." She then looked at me. And I swear I felt my heart stop. "You. You were driving. This is your fault. You did this-Lauren stop." Mike stopped her but the damage was already done.

"I'm-I'm going to step out." Before they could say anything I was already out the door. I didn't get that far until I broke down. Sliding down the wall of an empty hall.