Ally Brooke Preference #1

How you asked her out:

To say you were nervous was a big ass understatement. You kept thinking negatively. You were in your room practicing to your mirror. 'So Ally how about me and you go out sometime?' You shook your head figuring that sounded a little too fuck boyish. 'Ally I heard you aren't seeing anyone right now. Cool. You're seeing me now.' You groaned at yourself for sounding so fuckboi. You took a deep breath and looked at the mirror. 'Ally I've like you for quite awhile now and I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me sometime. It's okay if you don't want to and don't feel the same. If you don't want to then I'll just go and jump off a cliff for embarrassing myself and never talk to you again.' You groaned even louder. You were to busy scolding yourself for being so awkward even when you weren't talking to Ally to notice the blonde standing at the door step with amused smile on her face.

'Well if you jump off this cliff who's going to take me out on this date?'

First kiss:

You became realize that asking was nerve wreaking but right now this topped that. Cause now you weren't sure if it'd be okay if you kissed her. The two of you have been on numerous of dates but you haven't kissed yet. You were too nervous to take that step. You just didn't want to ruin anything. Ally on the other hand was going to kiss you. She was was going to do it. She knew you were to shy and nervous to take that step, so she was going to take it. She figured she kinda had to since you asked her out first.

She stopped you from walking since you two were both walking by the ocean. You thought it'd be a good idea to take her to the beach to see the sunset. Ally was going to do it. So as you both say down she sat close to you. It was silent. But not an awkward silence. You felt her eyes on you. So you looked to your side and your breath hitched at how close she was. She looked into your eyes and you looked into hers. She leaned in and kissed you.

You wanted smack yourself for waiting so damn long.

First I love you's:

You two been dating for almost six months now and you haven't said the L word. You wanted to wait for the right moment and figured you'd do it soon. You wanted her to know how much you love her. So you being the a helpless romantic. You figured you should do something cute, something romantic. It had to be big.

So you took her to Waffle House. You knew how much she loved that place.

You even made the waffles she loved and put the words on top with the frosting. You grabbed one of the roses and took it the plates to the table where Ally was waiting. You set the plates down and Ally's mouth watered. She didn't really see words on the waffles. So with out thinking she said first thing that came to mind.

"I freaking love you babe this looks so good." You're not gonna lie. You felt a small disappointment even if your heart felt so happy right now. You wanted to say first.

"I love you you but Allyyyy I was supposed to say first."

First Fight:

The first fight you two had was over the stupidest thing ever. You can only guess why. It was over biggest thing and most important thing, well in y'alls mind.

"No you're wrong Wonder Woman would so win."

"Yea right Supergirl could fly and she could shoot lasers from her eyes. She can also fly and has super strength and super speed."

"Yea well WonderWoman has a sword and a shield not mention the rope." Ally said crossing her arms.

"Okay but did you not see Justice League Superman wasn't faced by the rope. And Supergirl is stronger than Superman. Supergirl would definitely win."

"You know what you're sleeping on the couch. No one disrespects Wonder Woman like that."

"Fine by me you're just upset that Supergirl would win. I'm gonna go watch Supergirl."

"Well I'm going to go watch Wonder Woman."

**

I have a Supercorp book in the works. Any one interested?

:)
  -Moni