No Idea: N.K

Ever had feelings with someone you know doesn't feel the same?

It's not the best feeling in the world.

Normani Kordei.

That's the girl. The girl I've been crushing on since middle school. The first time I saw her was when I first transferred to her school which was in fifth grade.

But thing is I've only spoken to her once. And that was six years ago. Now were seniors. She became one of those popular cheerleaders along with her three best friends. She wasn't one of those mean rude girls. She was one of the nice ones along with her friends. But when it came to dating she would always go for the wrong guy. The guy would always break her heart. Like the guy she's with now he's a complete jock and one of those assholes. He flirts with every girl. I've seen him kiss another girl that wasn't Normani.

I want to tell her but I can't cause she wouldn't listen to me anyway.

As for me I'm the schools nerd or loser I guess you could say. But I play soccer as well.

I sighed looked myself in the mirror. I had my hair down since it naturally straight, some pair of joggers a black and white jacket with my black vans. I picked up up my sports bag throwing over my shoulder and picking up my back pack.

I walked down stairs once I was ready. "Pumpkin your bike is still in the repair shop so you'll have to walking. I'm sorry sweetie." My dad said looking down at me. "It's okay daddy. I could use walked. I'll see when I get home." He smiled and nodded kissing my forehead.

I walked on the side walk towards the school which was not far. I stopped when I heard some one crying. The crying was coming from the alley. I quietly walked towards the crying.

There was I think her name is Ally. She's one of Normani's friends. "Hey" I whispered. She looked up her cheeks being tears stained. I gasped once I saw that her lip was bleeding. Her white blouse was ripped and also had some blood stains. I also think she hurt her ankle cause she keeps holding it.

" Hey you're okay. I'm going to pick you up okay." She slowly nodded. I carefully picked her bridal style she wrapped her arms around my neck resting her head on my shoulder. I walked towards the school.

We were early so not many kids were here. I walked into the restroom. Carefully sittingvher down on the counter. I quickly got some tissues for her nose and lip. She went to get the tissue but I stopped. "I got it. Just relax."

After I was done cleaning her face and banding her ankle since she let me. I grabbed my hoodie from my bag. It had my last name and my number seven on the back with Mustang's Girls Soccer Team on the front. "Y-You c-can wear m-my hoodie if you'd l-like." She smiled and carefully went to get off the counter. But I quickly but gently grabbed her waist helping her down.

"Thank you Y/N. I really appreciate it." She kissed my cheek. I couldn't help but blush and look down. "You're cute. Thank you again." I nodded and smiled.

****

Normani's POV

Y/N Y/LN I've known her side fifth grade. When she transferred her form Miami. She was and still is very shy. I've always had a crush on her but I can't tell her cause she dosent like me like that. I don't even she knows I'm here. I want to tell her. I'm not longer dating Kevin. I found out he was cheating wasn't really surprised.

"Mani Hello." I quickly looked up to see Dinah and Lauren. "What?" I asked they chuckled. " We said have you seen Ally. She wasn't in the cafeteria this morning. We always meet up there." I shook my head. I was going to say something until the door opened. We looked at the door to see Ally being carried by a girl. Not just any girl. Y/N.