How You Meet: A.B

Ally🙏🏽

~Your POV~

Here I am waking in the damn airport with my sister Lauren. I'm going with her on tour. Why you may ask well. Mom said that it will be great experience for me but I don't want to come.

Why?

Well I'm an awkward person when I meet new people. I'm shy. I don't talk a lot. What the heck am I saying I don't talk at all I only shake my head yes or no. I got reasons for this.

I haven't even meet Lauren's band mates. That's how bad I am at being social. And they have been together for like 3 years.

I usually spend my time drawing, playing the guitar or piano, or just reading a book. What? I'm very lonely and I honestly would rather be doing this than going out doing drugs and getting into trouble.

"Come on Y/NN it'll be fun I promise the girls are nice and they don't judge. Just I miss your smile. I miss the old you. What happened to her?"

She went to high school and found out that people are complete assholes and don't give a flying shit about your feelings. That they would do anything and I mean anything just to fit in. Good thing I only have one more year and I'm out of that hell.

Before I went to high school I used to be out going and I would smile 24/7. But then I went to high school and everything from there went downhill. That was 3 years ago.

I looked at Lauren who's eyes were filled with sadness. I sighed even though I stopped talking I still cared for my big sister. I wrapped my small arms around her waist and hugged her. She's a bit taller than me. She's 5'4 and I'm 5'1.

"Promise me that one day you'll tell me what's wrong?" She held up her pinky. I looked down at her pinky and hooked our pinkies together and kissed her pinky like I used to do. She smiled and hooked our arms together.

We walked into the plane and found our seats. We sat down and waited patiently.

"Okay so we are all gonna meet up in London. Camila is on this flight she's somewhere around here. Ally, Normani and Dinah are gonna fly in together they are probably gonna get there 20 to 30 minutes after us." I nodded and looked out the window since I got the window seat.

Let me tell you something I hate flying. Like with a passion. I just hate the feeling and I have seen to many scary movies that have to do with a plane exploding or crashing into the sea. What movies you may ask well uh Final Destination, Snakes on a Plane, Quarantine Terminal, Lost and I'm gonna stop cause I just scared myself even more.

My leg was uncontrollably bouncing up and down. Until Lauren took her hand in mine. She was always the only one who can calm me down from a panic attach. I sighed and leaned my head on her shoulder and let sleep take over since it was a 10 hour flight.

I slowly opened my eyes and yawned rubbing my eyes.

"Aww she's cute Lo." The girl sitting next to Lauren. I looked at Lauren confused.

"Y/N this is Camila one of my band mates. Camila this is one of my baby sisters Y/N." Camila smiled and took out her hand for me to shake. I shook her hand and looked back out the window.

"Sorry Camz she doesn't talk much." Lauren said squeezing my hand.

After what seemed forever we finally landed we walked out of the plane. I was caring my bag and rolling the other one.

"Okay the other girls should be here in less than 30 minutes."

We sat down and I was tired. So I rested my head on Lauren's shoulder and closed my eyes once again.

Ally's POV

We all got out of the plane and walked were our luggages were at. We got our luggage and went were Lauren, Camila and Y/N were waiting for us. This well be our first time meeting Lauren's other little sister. We never met cause well I actually don't know why we never met. The only things I know about Y/N is that she's 17 and that her name is Y/N.

Yup that's it.

"What do you think Lauren's little sister is like?" Dinah said while we walked towards the waiting area. That's were Lauren, Camila and Y/N will meet us.

"I honestly don't know but from what Lauren has said is that she's just super shy and that she doesn't talk much." I said

"You know we have never seen what she looks like I mean yea we have seen some pictures of her but we haven't seen some from like now. Lauren has only showed us some of when she was like 12 or 13." Normani pointed out. Normani was right we have never seen her like at all. We even tried to search for her on everything Instagram, Twitter, Facebook we even tried MySpace but we couldn't find her.

When we would try to see if she was at Lauren's house she would never be there.

We walked and saw Lauren, Camila and Y/N.

Camila almost immediately stood and ran to us bringing all of us in a group hug. We laughed and hugged her back. We looked at Lauren to see why she didn't stand up and greet us. She was sitting down with Y/N's head on her shoulder while Y/N looked peacefully asleep.

Wow she's beautiful

Wow she's beautiful. She had a grey beanie, grey Nike sweater, black nike joggers and black vans. Lauren tapped Y/N's nose so she could wake up. Y/N scrunched her nose in the most adorable way and rubbed her eyes. She opened her eyes and her eyes are amazing. She had beautiful light blue eyes.

"Hey Y/NN I'll like for you too meet the other girls. Y/N this is Dinah, Normani and Ally. Girls this is my other little sister Y/N." Y/N looked at us and waved shyly. I smiled.

This is gonna be an interesting tour.

********