Super 2: A.B

No One's POV

"No Y/N stay with me." Kara said as tears rolled down her cheeks freely. She pushed down on the wound to try and control the bleeding but it wouldn't stop. She couldn't lose her sister. She couldn't lose her little sister. She promised their mother that she'd keep her safe.

"K-Kara I-I'm o-okay." The younger one said as she looked up at Kara. Clark fell to his knees as he looked at his little cousin who was slowly dying.

Kara picked up the her younger sister and quickly flew out of her ship but before she could she was tackled causing her to drop her sister as she went through building as Y/N fell into the ocean.

Y/N looked up as slowly sunk down into the ocean. She then felt someone wrap their arms around her waist. She was pulled up on to a boat. She looked up to see her sister.

"Y/N stay with me. Look at me." Alex said as she put pressure on the wound. "Al-Ally?" Alex smiled sadly at her younger sister as she looked at Hank and then back at Y/N.

"She's fine. We're going to make sure you're okay. You just gotta stay with me." The younger one nodded slowly. Hank picked her up and took her to what the DEO.

Hoping that what they had in mind would help and keep her alive.

**

Ally stood in the middle of the DEO office. Waiting for Y/N to return. When Alex and Hank left they didn't tell her why. But she did see that they were scared and nervous.

She knows when something's wrong. Ally always had that feeling in her stomach. And right now she felt it.

Ally couldn't. She couldn't lose her best friend who's the love of her life. She couldn't. Not just when they just confessed their feelings for each other.

"Ally I'm sure-I'm sure their fine. Supergirl at the moment is fight Mon-El's mother. When she wins they'll back off and go back to their planet. You got- Winn!" Winn was cut off when hank flew into the building with Y/N in his arms.

Ally felt her heart stop at the sight of her best friend. She looked so pale with her veins green. She felt everything got in slow motion. Everyone screaming Hank yelling or orders. He ran into one of the rooms so they could help Y/N.

But was it too late?

"Wh-what happened?" Ally felt herself ask as she quickly ran into the room after Hank. Hank looked at her sympathetically. Knowing very well that Y/N is head over heels for Ally.

"Mon-El's mother stabbed her with a kryptonite knife." Hank said as doctors rushed in to try their best to help the girl.

"B-But she'll be o-okay right? Hank?" Hank sighed he shoulders falling. "I don't know." Ally covered her mouth as she tried to hold in the sob that tried to escape her. Hank sighed and pulled the young girl into a hug.

"We'll try our best."

**

"Where is she?! Tell me where she is Hank?! Is she okay?! Where the hell is she?!" Kara yelled as her eyes filled with tears. She was still in her super suit. She was too worried and scared for her younger sister that she didn't notice Lena.

"Supergirl rel-No how the hell do you want to calm down. My sister just got stabbed with a kryptonite knife. She could-" Kara looked down as tears filled her eyes. She couldn't lose her. She couldn't.

"Kara!" Kara looked up to see Hank. She stood up straight and looked at Hank with hope written all over her face.

"How is she? She-Supergirl at the moment the doctors are trying everything they can to help her. You need to relax." Hank said as he pulled Kara into a hug. Kara hugged back. She slightly looked up and she felt her breath hitch. There stood Lena.

She pulled away from Hank and walked towards Lena. She kept her gaze down not knowing what to say.

"It's okay." Was the first thing she heard that was followed by a hug. Kara wrapped her arms around Lena's waist as Lena's went around Kara's neck. "She'll be fine Kara you'll see."

Ally sat right outside the room where the doctors were helping Y/N. She hasn't moved since they rushed Y/N in there.

She looked down at the necklace that Y/N gave her on her birthday. It was a heart with the the date they first met. She held on to it for dear life.

"Supergirl! Superman! Get in here!" One of the doctors yelled. In just a flash the two heroes were there. Ally hand to scramble to get up to her feet.

"We found a way for you two to transfer some blood to Y/N. It's the only."

"Let's do it then." They both said. Clark hurried into the room. Kara stopped and looked at Ally who was looking at Y/N who laid unconsciously on the bed. "Ally she'll be fine I promise." She put her hand on the smaller girl's shoulder. Ally nodded and saw her walk in.

She paced back and forth waiting for anything to happen. It's been three hours since Kara and Clark walked in. Just when she was about to flop on to the floor the door opened.

"How is sh-She wants to see you." Kara interrupted Ally with a smile. Ally quickly hugged Kara and hurried into the room where the doctors walked out of the room with a satisfied and proud smile.

Ally looked Y/N to see that the young superhero was already looking at her. Ally quickly ran to the bed to hug and kiss Y/N.

"I promised you I'd never leave you. I don't plan on breaking that promise." Ally cried tears of joy as she buried her face into Y/N's chest.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell y-Don't worry about Y/N. I know why didn't tell me it was the same reason why Kara never told Lena. It's okay. I'm just glad you're okay."

Y/N smiled and pulled Ally on her she connected their lips into a a passionate and slow kiss making sure Ally felt everything she felt. Their lips moved perfectly together.

"I love you Ally."

"I love you too."

***

😊✌🏽

      -M