Am I Too Late?: L.J

"I'm sorry Y/N not today. I'm tired. I'm going to bed. Maybe another time."

"Oh it's okay. I'll reschedule the date for another day." With that said she nodded and went up stairs. I sighed sadly she's so busy with her music and that stupid PR thing with Ty to even go a date with me. I mean I'm not mad at her but I am mad at her management for making her do things she didn't want to do and pushing her and the girls so much.

**

"Hey Lo I got us movie tickets for that movie you wanted to watch. Do you want to come with me?" I asked with a hopeful smile.

"Oh babe I'm sorry but management wanted me to go watch a movie with Ty since his album is coming out on Friday. Maybe another time." She kissed my cheek.

"That's okay. Uh have fun." She smiled sadly and left through the door. I took out the tickets form my pocket and sighed feeling my eyes tear up. I ripped them and through them in the trash.

**

"Hey lo if your free tonight I got this date planned out for us. It's out in the- God I'm sorry Y/N but I have to go to the studio with the girls tonight. Maybe another time." She pecked my lips and left the room. I sighed and sat down at the edge of the bed. Feeling my tears roll down my cheeks.

Why does she have to be so busy? Just one night. I just want one night so she can spend it with me. I just want her to hold me like she used to. She's so busy she doesn't even have time to cuddle.

**

"Hey Lo look what I got." She looked up from her computer with a half smile. I smiled big seeing as that I finally got her attention. I walked towards her and handed her the plate that had a Nutella sandwich.

"Aw thanks babe but Ty says I need to lay off the fat food." I looked at her and she was back at typing in her computer.

"Who cares what Ty says you're amazing and beautiful skinny or fat. I don't care I only care that your happy and eating your favorite food. So here eat." She stopped typing and looked up at me since I was standing and she was sitting. She smiled and brought me towards her sitting me on her lap. "Thanks babe." She took the sandwich and took a bite out of it.

"Hey I was wondering would you like to go on a date with me?" I asked looking at her she smiled and went to answer but was cut off by her phone ringing. She groaned and answered her phone.

"Hello?........What? No!........But what about........You said I didn't........I can't........But I........Fine but this.......okay." She sighed and rubbed her temple.

"I'm sorry babe but they want me to go out with Ty. Maybe another time." She got up making me get up. She kissed my cheek and walked out of her office. I looked down at the half eaten sandwich.

*

"I'll be back soon okay?" I nodded and smiled even though it was fake. She smiled and pecked my lips. She looked beautiful even though she wasn't going out with me.

"Call me if you need anything okay?" She nodded and walked out of the apartment leaving me alone so I could finally cry my eyes out.

After who knows how long of crying. I wiped my tears away getting up. I need air. I'm going for a drive. I slipped on my converse and got my keys.

I drove around the city with my window down so I could get the fresh air. I'm tired of being rejected by my own girlfriend. She can't make time for me and it hurts. She doesn't even try to make time. I know she's busy but I've been feeling unwanted. And it hurts. Feeling like the person you are madly in love with doesn't love. It hurt a lot.

I sighed as I stopped at a red light. I looked at the radio once Lonely by Akon started to play. Well damn. What are you trying to say Jesus?

I jumped hearing the car behind me honk. I looked up to see the light was green. I quickly went down the road but from the driver side I heard a loud honking noise and bright lights. The last thing I heard was a loud ringing noise and my body in a lot of pain. Until everything went black.

**

Lauren's POV

I hated blowing off Y/N every time she tried to take me out. When she would plan those cute little dates. I would love going on those dates with her. But I couldn't cause fucking management. As soon as Ty's album sales raise I could stop "dating" him and go back to the real person I love.

I sighed as I was left alone in the room. I quickly changed into my regular clothes. Picking up my keys and bag I left the place. Since I didn't have to stay longer than I thought I did. I quickly made my way to my car and made my way home.

Once I reached the house I furrowed my eye brows once I say Y/N's car wasn't in the drive way. I parked the car and got out making my way into the house.

"Babe?" I called out but got no reply. Well her car isn't here. I took out my phone calling her.

"Hi this is Y/N- and her girlfriend Lauren- Lo go away I'm trying to make a funny voicemail."

I smiled and the sound of her voice. But frowned when it went to voicemail. I called her again but it went to voicemail. I sent her some texts but got no reply. Where the hell is she? I shook off the feeling maybe she's driving. She hates answering her phone while driving I'll give her 15 minutes before I called her again. I went up stairs and to the room but it was empty. I walked into the bathroom and took out my makeup wipes taking off my makeup. I leaned down to wash my face when I jumped.

"God Y/N you scared me. I didn't hear you walk in." I dried my face and turned around with a smile. I opened my mouth to say something but she just looked at my with a sad look. She then walked out of the bathroom. I furrowed my eye brows and quickly followed her. "Babe? What's wrong?" I touched her arm and it was some what really cold. "Babe your freezing. Let get you my hoodie." Before I could turn around to get my hoodie she spoke up sounding so sad.

"Lauren."

"Y/NN what's wrong?" I walked toward her with my hoodie since it was on the bed. She looked so sad. Like her eyes wanted to shed tears but they didn't.

"I won't be able to come home again."

"What? What are you talking about? If this is about the whole PR thing it's over. It's all over I don't have to do that anymore the girls and I got new management." I said my voice cracking through the process. She shook her head.

"I'm probably not going to be around anymore."

I felt my heart breaking. What was she saying. I don't. "I-I don't understand." Before she could say anything my phone started ringing.

"I'm sorry."

I looked at my phone picking it up and looking up but only to see that Y/N wasn't standing there anymore. I answered the phone seeing that Y/N was calling me. Why would she be calling me she was just here.

"Y/N wha- Ms.Jauregui this is not Ms.Y/LN this is the Memorial Hospital we just wanted to inform you that Ms.Y/LN had been involved in a serious accident she's in critical condition and we'd think it'd be best if you came down here. We don't know if she has long."

**

💜✌🏽

-M